GatheringRO Community

Bradium Fragments

Lipton

Hello everyone

Since a few players asked me what to do with the Bradium Fragments, i thought its time for a Guide.

min-Baselevel: 70

needed items: 20 Bradium Fragments

needed Quests: Ring of the wise king

reward: 3 Manuk Coins, Base und Job Ex

In Manuk, you have to go in the building that looks like a Horseshoe (at 309, 322) and talk with the Manuk Eingineer

Ask him about collecting Bradium and he will ask to bring him 20 Bradium Fragments. The Fragments will be found at the Bridum Golem.

If you have the amount and talk to him again, you will get your reward!

You will get 3 Manuk coins and also some Base and Job Exp (i thought it's about 40'000).

you can trade the coins for some items: for each coin you will receive 3 pills of your choice.

manukblue.gifManuk's Courage: The received damage of Tatacho, Centipede, Nepenthes, Hillsrion and Hardrock Mammoth will be recuded by 10% for 10 minutes.

manukred.gifManuk's Faith: Increases the magical damage on Tatacho, Centipede, Nepenthes, Hillsrion and Hardrock Mammoth by 10% for 10 minutes.

manukblue.gifManuk's Opportunity: Increases the physical damage on Tatacho, Centipede, Nepenthes, Hillsrion and Hardrock Mammoth by 10% for 10 minutes

source: Iro Wiki

Ask him about collecting Bradium and he will ask to bring him 20 Bradium Fragments. The Fragments will be foind at the Bridum Golem.

If you have the amount and talk to him again, you will get your reward!

small typo xD and thanks for the info~ ./no1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...