GatheringRO Community

Skills That Don´t Work

Talisien

Question

well, i was told by gm zie, to write a topic about skills that don´t work, cause otherwise this wouldnt be noticed, so here are the "broken" skills

auto shadow spell (shadow chasser) => just don´t work, cause ass don´t recognise existign copied skills

detonator (ranger) => only does 5X5 splash instead of 7X7

electric shocker (ranger) => can´t catch many monsters that ankle snare can catch

guess that´s it for now, hope it helps improving the server ^^

EDIT:

clearance (arch bishop) => is a target cast, shold be self centered aoe spell (screen), couldnt test if it still works jet

expitatio (arc bishop) => is a self centered cast, should be target buff spell, also doesnt work and gives no buff icon

4 answers to this question

well, i was told by gm zie, to write a topic about skills that don´t work, cause otherwise this wouldnt be noticed, so here are the "broken" skills

auto shadow spell (shadow chasser) => just don´t work, cause ass don´t recognise existign copied skills

detonator (ranger) => only does 5X5 splash instead of 7X7

electric shocker (ranger) => can´t catch many monsters that ankle snare can catch

guess that´s it for now, hope it helps improving the server ^^

EDIT:

clearance (arch bishop) => is a target cast, shold be self centered aoe spell (screen), couldnt test if it still works jet

expitatio (arc bishop) => is a self centered cast, should be target buff spell, also doesnt work and gives no buff icon

About the AB Skills~

They were always like this and i think i told Beastboy long ago that ist not like i should be.

very long ago :x

As AB Player i have to say that Clearance would be totally OP as self centered AoE Spell.

i never used expitatio cuz FS AB~~
:P

i think it will not get changed, but its up to Beast and Everade to decide about that~~
:o
I'm still agains imba changes on my fav class >:C