GatheringRO Community

Technical Issues

Holly Enix

Patient make me the real asian! :P

ps. We all love this server ~ This will be my first and my last and the only server !~ no matter what~ We are all on you guys side~ will be support you guys by getting more people to play!!!! goodluck to the GM Teams~

With love, Khai xDD

Really good news guys!

The major bug has been fixed and i was finally able to login again.

GatheringRO is currently not in a releasable state, since i've merged tons of updates, implemented an updated anti cheat system and added a new client.

Due these special circumstances we've made updates which were not even planned yet, but which will now be released as soon as we're back.

Please note that even if the website says that the server is online, you won't be able to connect! That's just me testing and updating everything.

We will inform you as always in our news as soon as we're back online.

Thank you for your patience!

wow a prize from renee /slur hahahahaha

good luck there renee and the team, do your best! ;):D

Really good news guys!

The major bug has been fixed and i was finally able to login again.

GatheringRO is currently not in a releasable state, since i've merged tons of updates, implemented an updated anti cheat system and added a new client.

Due these special circumstances we've made updates which were not even planned yet, but which will now be released as soon as we're back.

Please note that even if the website says that the server is online, you won't be able to connect! That's just me testing and updating everything.

We will inform you as always in our news as soon as we're back online.

Thank you for your patience!

oh good everade! :D

and thanks for ur such a hard works..thanks thanks thanks!

PS:IDC if i did double post, cus im too happy to hear that, hahahaha! warn me warn me!

thanks! :D