GatheringRO Community

Server Maintenance

Everade

Our hoster informed us about another upcoming maintenance for the infrastructure of one of their data centers. They will be working on the low-voltage main distribution, which will require the shutdown of parts of the infrastructure to protect the technicians involved.

Our gRO developing team will also perform major maintenance on our server which includes new updates. A list of all changes will be released when the maintenance has been finished.

------------------------------------------

Our hoster will be performing Maintenance for the GatheringRO Server as follows.

Maintenance Schedule:

Start time: August 09 (Tuesday) 22:45 GMT+2 [servertime]

End time: August 10 (Wednesday) 07:00 GMT+2 [servertime]

Impact:

- GatheringRO will be offline.

Thank you for your cooperation.

EDIT:

We're sorry but due some serious technical issues the maintenance has to be extended to an unknown time.

We will inform you as soon as we know more.

I suggest to do something else and not wait in front of your PC, because it may take more than 24 hours.

We're sorry but due some serious technical issues the maintenance has to be extended to an unknown time.

We will inform you as soon as we know more.

I suggest to do something else and not wait in front of your PC, because it may take more than 24 hours.

It can't be helped that it's taking so long. I'd suggest you all take Everade's advice and do something in real life or perhaps just chit-chat on the forum (that's what I did yesterday; pretty fun actually!). It's no use for people to whine continuously about the server being offline. I'm pretty sure they are trying their best to fix the issue. I apologise if my opinion on the matter didn't sound nice.

We're doing our best to get the server as soon as possible back online.

The issue we're dealing with are direct disconnections on login, even when we tried to use our old gro revision.

While all tests on our local server run perfectly fine, our server is playing tricks on us.

It's a weird issue which doesn't makes much sense, these are the worst.

However we will get some help from outside of our team by this evening, but it still may take more than just a day.

Please stop posting about how long the server has been on maintenance/down, because it won't help/fix the situation.

Because everyone already knows its been down for a long time, all you have to do is be patient, otherwise go find something to do, other than just sitting in front of your computer/laptops.

Please stop posting about how long the server has been on maintenance/down, because it won't help/fix the situation.

Because everyone already knows its been down for a long time, all you have to do is be patient, otherwise go find something to do, other than just sitting in front of your computer/laptops.

Yeah... I went to the car wash 3x to wash my cars... Till I realized its 10pm when I got back home...

1 and half a day aint that much. I experienced WoW downtimes that were longer. Nevertheless, no need to worry. The server will be online eventually.

Mabinogi NA, 23 hours downtime to include G11 or G12 idk

and 40 hours downtime to include G4-6

so yes this ain't much XD and here it's a server issue not lazyness of the Admins

Relax people worrying wont help the server situation, besides there are lot of maintenace before longer than this but its for the sake of the server, everade sure knows were waiting but also im sure his doin his best to put back the server online and stable as ever.

Relax people worrying wont help the server situation, besides there are lot of maintenace before longer than this but its for the sake of the server, everade sure knows were waiting but also im sure his doin his best to put back the server online and stable as ever.

^ +1 to that..

You shouldnt be waiting infront of your PC/Laptop all the time :) do something else in the meantime... Like get a life irl =)

All the best to all the necessary people to keep the server running...

well.... playing DOTA instead, Reading Manga, Facebook, twitter, movie marathon, u can even play chess...

lets look at the bright side^^... u can be able to hang out with your friends, and when the server's ok... the bugs before will be gone and that's what we are looking forward into...

lets enjoy... the web.. relax and have a good time rest.... sleep for those who don't sleep just to play GRO hahahaha