GatheringRO Community

Stalker And Sc Copy Skills Guide

Kiridan Kanan

well i know some might know the way to copy skills but i decide to make this guide since i seen too many people asking me bout it so here goes ;-

Stalker Copy Guide

too start of u need to learn the skill plagiarism. This skill MUST be learned and max to copy other skills. Once u learned it u need to make the skill list(alt+s) become list form instead skill tree form(i donno the correct word for it :D). Press the button like in the pic icon to change it

screenGatheringRO026.jpg

k after u done change it look at the most below skill in the list.in my pic is napalm beat skill that been copied

screenGatheringRO027.jpg

now the the skill that i wan to be copy is cold bolt soo let others(ur dual/friend) atk u with the skill u wan to be copied(cold bolt)

screenGatheringRO029.jpg

now look at the skill list again and taaddaaa u see cold bolt :D

screenGatheringRO028.jpg

and skill that been copied can keep on changing non stop unless u use preserve skill to keep the skill u copied

screenGatheringRO030.jpg

Shadow Chaser Copy Guide

sc also can copy skills like stalker but stalker only can copy 2nd and 1st job skills TRANS NOT INCLUDE so to start u need to learn sc skills called reproduce

screenGatheringRO031.jpg

one click and theres a reproduce icon show up at the right use any skill u wan to copy. rescroll up at the pic i post theres firing traps is the skilll i copied soo to change it press once and get hit by the skill u wan. Example i change my firing traps with variety spear

screenGatheringRO032-1.jpg

click again the skills to deactivate reproduce

NOTES

*both stalker and sc cant copy trans job skills.Ex acid demo

*Preserve when u really wan to keep the skill u copied

*ur skill wont lost till u reopen ur reproduce(SC)

*Hav fun copy skills :D

Credit and Link

*my brother for teach me to copy skills

*irowiki

-http://irowiki.org/wiki/Reproduce

-http://irowiki.org/wiki/Intimidate

Well i know some might know how to copy skills but i decided to make this guide since i have seen too many people asking me bout it so here goes.

Stalker Copy Guide [Plagiarism] Saying which skill belongs to stalker here makes it easier to search for.

To start, you need to learn the skill plagiarism. This skill MUST be learned and preferably maxed to copy other skills. Once you have learned it you need to make the skill list(alt+s) become the list form instead skill tree form(i donno the correct word for it :D). Press the button like in the picture below to change it.

After you're done, change the skill menu back to list form(if you changed it) and look at the bottom of the skill list. In my pic, the copied skill is napalm beat.

Just needed a small bit of cleanup and using more clear wording, overall not too bad.

Now, the the skill that I want to copy is cold bolt. So let another character (dual client/friend) or monster use the skill on you.

Forgot to mention that you can copy skills from monsters and if you're copying skills that way, any skill over lv10 that can be copied will be set to lv10.

Now go look at the skill list again and taaddaaa, you now have cold bolt. :D

and the skill that has been copied will keep on changing when skills are used on you unless you use the preserve skill to keep the skill you copied while preserve is active.

You didn't mention the fact that preserve is an active skill with an active time of about 3 minutes.

Shadow Chaser Copy Guide [Reproduce] same as above, makes it easier to search for

Shadow chasers also gain another copy skill like stalker's but stalkers can only copy 2nd and 1st job skills, TRANS NOT INCLUDED. To start, you need to learn shadow chaser's skill named "reproduce".

Using the skill once causes a reproduce icon show up on the right side of the screen. Have someone use any skill you want to copy on you. Scroll up to the picture posted above, there's firing traps was the skill I copied. To change it, activate the skill once so the icon appears on your screen and get hit by the skill u want to replace it with. In the example, I changed my firing traps to variety spear.

The wording in this paragraph made it harder to understand than it needed to be, thus its been simplified.

Use Reproduce again to deactivate it.

More obtuse wording...

NOTES

*both stalker and shadow chaser cant copy trans job skills. Ex acid demo

*Preserve when you really wan to keep the skill u copied

*your skill wont be lost till you activate reproduce after deactivating it(SC)

*Have fun copy skills :D

Credit and Link

*my brother for teach me to copy skills

*irowiki

-http://irowiki.org/wiki/Reproduce

-http://irowiki.org/wiki/Intimidate

all corrections and clarifications in orange n_n

comments in purple

the only other thing I'd add is to enlarge the font of the "guide" titles to make them easier to notice along with making the plagiarism guide be one color and the reproduce guide be a different color to make them easily distinguishable.

Just saying there were a few parts where there's a lot more work for the reader since they first have to read what you wrote, then contemplate what you're trying to get at. personally, a guide isn't useful unless it's clear as day.

At a few parts you reference plagiarism(not by name) but fail to note that the rogue's skill is plagiarism. If the reader doesn't know the name of the skill how can they tell what skill this guide is for? Or how you say have them "atk u" which is exceptionally vague; for all i know (from a nub's standpoint) is you want me to start "ctrl clicking" myself till the skill magically appears in my skill list.

and really, i don't care if you copy/paste my corrections, but as is, the guide could use the cleanup.

also, plagiarism is a rogue skill.