GatheringRO Community

Guide For A Sorcerer

Eri Y Eri

I expect this guide is bad sorry for this 😧

A sorcerer: Who posses powerful witch craft powers with some powerful elemental spirits

Sorcerer Sprites

For a lowbrid trype sorc:

You just need a tactics like trapping them on Vacuum+Safety Wall+Wall of Fog+Soul Burn that would be a good combo.

Sometimes you need a Smokie Card when your enemy dont have a Maya Purple Card you need Issila too i dont think if its good :P

For Support Sorcerers:

All you need to have is defensive cards. (Which is kind off expensive)

Actually your weapon needs to be a +10 fortune sword or anything similiar.

Cards you need:

SinX Card to support your partner much better.

Mistress Card in case you cant carry more gemstones.

Maya Purple Card to see any cloaked enemy which is targeting you. This will be the way to escape them when your team get pissed of.

Build

180-200 agi

99 int

135 vit

130 dex

and some luk

For a Hybrid attacker:

Wew super expensive items L.O.L so ;_:

Cards Needed:

Entwein

FBH some players got entwein card didnt put Fbh on them theyre using moonie but only a few players

SinX

Mistress

Phen

Im not sure about kiel >__>

some hybrid types use +10 Eraser/+10 lich bone wand

Thanks for reading this guide

I know its ugly

i dont get it... o_o

99 int? o_O

why 99?if its amon then why? o_O

isnt sorc supposed to be full int type? o_o

and as far as i know you can play sorc as any style you want and there/s no such things as hybrid sorc as its all the same well at least for me

i dont get it... o_o

99 int? o_O

and as far as i know you can play sorc as any style you want and there/s no such things as hybrid sorc as its all the same well at least for me

hmm some battle profs are supporting but the pure support sorc like Pikoy V1 yamamoto takeshi have 99 int because support sorcs dont need high int because they will just dispell and SC :D but thanks for that question

if thats the case then shouldnt you credited that build on their name instead making it your own? o_O

since you NAMED them =/

im also a pure support build its good you will just sit in WOE dringking hot choco and then wait for someone to zerk :D

Build

180-200 agi

99 int

135 vit

130 dex

and some luk

AGI is not the best stats for support type, because Phree can pass Flee easily. So no need much AGI... The stats that you need is 200 VIT, so that you can have a good mount of HP and if you have PD, sac wont easily kill you...

For my sorc, I have almost 600k HP with 200 VIT, and the equipment is:

BVH with Kiel

Noble Mask with MayaP

Sagering with Marduk (My missy sold because I quit Sorc)

Varmor with Garm

+10 Lich with 2 Necro

Vshield with Cranial / Maya (Support doesnt need GRB, the only Dispel ally)

Diablo Shoes with Amon

+7 Vmant with SinX

2 Orleans with Phen and Errende Ebecee

i dont get it... o_o

99 int? o_O

and as far as i know you can play sorc as any style you want and there's no such things as hybrid sorc as its all the same well at least for me

Support type doesnt need 200 INT, the only need 99 for Amon, the one that they need is 200 VIT for a good mount of HP...

AGI is not the best stats for support type, because we already have Phree, and AGI is just for Flee or ASPD... So no need much AGI... The stats that you need is 200 VIT, so that you can have a good mount of HP and if you have PD, sac wont easily kill you...

Support type doesnt need 200 INT, the only need 99 for Amon, the one that they need is 200 VIT for a good mount of HP...

wooo! thank you for answer woo!!

Mandragora Howling Chance is reduced through Vit/4+Luk/8

Deep Sleep Status 240 Int=immune

Poem+Vaccum = Land Protector

Freeze = Luk or Unfrozen

This are all WoE aspects to be calculated cause a support should never be interrupted in his work. Spell Breaker against Phen,Unlimited Humming Voice or similar effects.

Magic Rod is a good survive tool too.

Okay these are few things I had to say ... okay im very WoE oriented, but as I read before this is also wanted.

Yours Noil

INT IS IMPORTANT Even if you're support or not. :) Period.

Support doesnt mean you'll never use Earth grave, Vacuum and all that skills. LAWL~

Support or not, Soc doesnt need agi. What the hell. and most of the Support SOC is PD type so better Max The luck out cause 10 Luk = 1PD

And having 99 int sucks. Better put Int luk dex and some vit. in that case, you'll deal a decent damage + Perfect Dodge with enough HP and a good casting.

https://gatheringro.com/community/index.php?showtopic=36483, This Guide is good.

But this guide only confuses the newbies.

AGI is not the best stats for support type, because Phree can pass Flee easily. So no need much AGI... The stats that you need is 200 VIT, so that you can have a good mount of HP and if you have PD, sac wont easily kill you...

For my sorc, I have almost 600k HP with 200 VIT, and the equipment is:

BVH with Kiel

Noble Mask with MayaP

Sagering with Marduk (My missy sold because I quit Sorc)

Varmor with Garm

+10 Lich with 2 Necro

Vshield with Cranial / Maya (Support doesnt need GRB, the only Dispel ally)

Diablo Shoes with Amon

+7 Vmant with SinX

2 Orleans with Phen and Errende Ebecee

They dont need 200 VIT because of devotion. if you're a Support Soc definitely you'll have devo. with your 200 VIT, Genetics owns you easily specially in WOE, if you use Devi or GR for anti AD then you'll receive high damage from Other class like RG using Elemental Converters. you should be careful with your Build and Equips. remember, if you receive High damage with devo, RG receives same damage. so Support Soc better focus on anti Equips, like Fire Armor[1] with Marc card or any other Freeze Resistance, its also important to use Unfro or Spritual Tunic. because if you're frozen, you cant do anything :D you can't support or what. so thats all :lol:

im also a pure support build its good you will just sit in WOE dringking hot choco and then wait for someone to zerk :D

LOOOL. Support soc is always busy, if not supporting then Spam skills on the portal. you cant just sit there and wait for zerkers to zerk. support doesnt mean supporting zerkers ONLY. you can do many things like dispelling the opponent, stone curse, Arullo for Sleep, Soul burn, Spider Web, Dispell your poisoned mates. LP and many more. do you really know how to play Support Sorcerer? DAMN >.>

This guide is a mess. newbies that will read this will also think that if they're support sorcerer they'll just seat and wait some zerkers. thats not only the part of Sorcerer(Support) in WOE or even in PVP <_<

hmm some battle profs are supporting but the pure support sorc like Pikoy V1 yamamoto takeshi have 99 int because support sorcs dont need high int because they will just dispell and SC :D but thanks for that question

Support SOC is NEVER all about Dispelling WTF :angry:

INT IS IMPORTANT Even if you're support or not. :) Period.

Support doesnt mean you'll never use Earth grave, Vacuum and all that skills. LAWL~

Support or not, Soc doesnt need agi. What the hell. and most of the Support SOC is PD type so better Max The luck out cause 10 Luk = 1PD

And having 99 int sucks. Better put Int luk dex and some vit. in that case, you'll deal a decent damage + Perfect Dodge with enough HP and a good casting.

https://gatheringro.com/community/index.php?showtopic=36483, This Guide is good.

But this guide only confuses the newbies.

They dont need 200 VIT because of devotion. if you're a Support Soc definitely you'll have devo. with your 200 VIT, Genetics owns you easily specially in WOE, if you use Devi or GR for anti AD then you'll receive high damage from Other class like RG using Elemental Converters. you should be careful with your Build and Equips. remember, if you receive High damage with devo, RG receives same damage. so Support Soc better focus on anti Equips, like Fire Armor[1] with Marc card or any other Freeze Resistance, its also important to use Unfro or Spritual Tunic. because if you're frozen, you cant do anything :D you can't support or what. so thats all :lol:

LOOOL. Support soc is always busy, if not supporting then Spam skills on the portal. you cant just sit there and wait for zerkers to zerk. support doesnt mean supporting zerkers ONLY. you can do many things like dispelling the opponent, stone curse, Arullo for Sleep, Soul burn, Spider Web, Dispell your poisoned mates. LP and many more. do you really know how to play Support Sorcerer? DAMN >.>

This guide is a mess. newbies that will read this will also think that if they're support sorcerer they'll just seat and wait some zerkers. thats not only the part of Sorcerer(Support) in WOE or even in PVP <_<

Support SOC is NEVER all about Dispelling WTF :angry:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee~