GatheringRO Community

Team Mvp Event

Kenzie Riann

eventpic.png

Team MvP Event

Information

• Event starts on Saturday, March 12th, at 1:00 SERVER TIME.
  • Any class may join.
  • Any equipment may be used.
  • Healing items are NOT allowed.
  • Sacrifice, Acid Demonstration, and Asura Strike are NOT allowed.
  • You MUST be in a team of TWO people.
  • You are allowed to die once. If you die a second time, you are warped out of the map.
  • You CANNOT dual client, just to join the event. You must have a legit partner.
  • You MAY use healing SKILLS.

How it will work

I will summon a random MVP using a Bloody Branch. You and your partner must kill the MVP.

For reference, two Royal Guards (a seasoned player, and a new player) took a few minutes to

kill Ygnizem. Build your team well! You will ONLY HAVE FIVE MINUTES to kill your MVP!

How to win

I will make a list of the teams joining, and summon them to the map, one by one. If you die,

you lose. If you survive, you continue on to Round 2. We continue doing this, until we have

winning team.

Prizes

First Place

30037.png

1 GatheringRO Surprise Box (to each team member)

A mysterious gray box with the word GatheringRO in it. If you open it, something good may be inside.

Weight : 20

Contains:

Java's Turban

Twin Bunnies

Spilt Ice Cream

Helm of Hermes

Floppy Bunny

Samurai Head

Stuffed Panda

Dowry

Reidinkurs Hat

Symbol of Beginning

Symbol of Valor

Symbol of Arcana

Symbol of Precision

Symbol of Divinity

Symbol of Trade

Symbol of Slyness

Red Bag

Water Bottle

Old Button

Wedding Bouquet

Illyrian Headdress

Drooping Garm

Gym Pass

Second Place

12103.png

15 Bloody Branch (to each team member)

An ancient, gnarled branch with a contract written in blood upon the bark that can summon stronger creatures than regular Dead Branches.

Using it summons 1 Boss monster.

Third Place

30051.png

1 Castle Invite (to each team member)

An invitation for a one time event to enter the GatheringRO Castle.

Other Information

You may register your team here, if you wish. I will also take registrations for an hour

before I hold the event.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. You can post them here, PM me, or find me in-game.

Cheating in what way??

If that's the case, then the players that will join will opt to use high HP characters, namely RKs and RGs, in which if seeing them die is the way to get eliminated, then it may take time coz of the HP they have especially when they have TAO...

If it's ok with you, I can suggest something I have in mind... ;)

I tried to pm you, but you're offline, I'll just suggest it here then

You can try to make this into an MVP Boss Time Attack Event, fastest time to kill the MVP wins

Just to make it a bit more challenging and fun, simply killing the MVP and survive is just ordinary since many players here now have TAO, and not to mention the "immortal build" that they are saying...

Your rules still apply, but let's try to make it up to three players if possible, 1 in each class... I can't really suggest anything about the details but making it a Time Attack event might be more meaningful and fun, that's all

Just a suggestion though.. :)

Yea, sorry, formatting my main computer right now. I'll be back online soon.

I like the time attack idea, and will consider it. The party of three, however, I do not like.

This would only make it easier. Bishop + genetic all healing an MVP GX. Too easy.

And I understand what you mean about high HP. But that doesn't matter very much,

when you're not allowed to use healing items.

Yea, sorry, formatting my main computer right now. I'll be back online soon.

I like the time attack idea, and will consider it. The party of three, however, I do not like.

This would only make it easier. Bishop + genetic all healing an MVP GX. Too easy.

And I understand what you mean about high HP. But that doesn't matter very much,

when you're not allowed to use healing items.

Thnx for considering