GatheringRO Community

Fixed & Balanced Skills/items

Beastboy

• 1 year later...

its been balanced out. i believe with the new calc, you can do around 3m on a full equipped char with 2 megs. If you dont have megs but high end equip, 2m should be possible. If nothing of the above applies (basic equipment) then it should be around 500k~1,2m

Yeaaaaah well good for suras, not sure if its good for the rest of us non suras. Even with gr and devi on I guess the only salvation for me would be if I was fast enough with safety wall. Other than that I guess I cant go 1v1 against one anymore. I might even say it may be a lil bit over powered?

Yeaaaaah well good for suras, not sure if its good for the rest of us non suras. Even with gr and devi on I guess the only salvation for me would be if I was fast enough with safety wall. Other than that I guess I cant go 1v1 against one anymore. I might even say it may be a lil bit over powered?

I don't get it. >_< What I think about the update is it lessen your damage. I mean, not like the old one. If you use asura with full SP. Your damage will be the same with 6k SP. Now, if you asura with full SP, its not the same with 6k SP which means the asura will gives lower damage. Am I right? /panic:ph34r:

Hiding? what about when they CC you? you can switch your equip to devi and GR or activate Gr scroll but thats still gonna hurt like hell, and plus they have Ruwach and BR to easily find you and CC you then Asura

Lol, if you got the timing, you just Hide and then UnHide, like i said, it needs pratice, but once you know how to do it you don't get damages at all, and Shura waste Sp

I won't explain it more, it's been months i stopped using techniques when playing, plus it's easy to find.

Wow, and tbh you priest lovers have it good physical and magic dupple light with heal and magic tbh even if they wore an Angeling and gtb you could still get in damage by either using physical dupple or use garm then magic. Priests right now are probably the strongest class. I dare you to give me a 1v1 scenario. That can't be countered by AB that doesn't involve a royal guard

thea, you should trust in me a bit more D:

I trust you. i trust you. :) that is just my initial reaction to the update but I am in no way concluding that its a bad thing since I haven;t even encountered a sura in pvp after this update.

Wow, and tbh you priest lovers have it good physical and magic dupple light with heal and magic tbh even if they wore an Angeling and gtb you could still get in damage by either using physical dupple or use garm then magic. Priests right now are probably the strongest class. I dare you to give me a 1v1 scenario. That can't be countered by AB that doesn't involve a royal guard

Yeah priests are strong. But it takes skills on a 1v1 scenario. Changing equips and planning out strategies. Can't just duple and judex your way out of everything especially when you are facing a formidable opponent.

Sura is the hardest 3rd job class to play. All objections are null and void. Not to mention comboes do shit damage and spamming cloak messes timing up on all combos or simply having an amon ra or neb or anything to keep you away from the sura. Spamming hide nulls all other skill gate of hell finger offensive asura tiger cannon all skills with cast time.

Comparing it to priests. the other acolyte(smart)

Fast judex dealing 30k+ each hit

Adoramus doing 20k each hit.

Against Angeling frost driver scrolls or Christmas tree hat for storm gust. Then adoramus.

One out of 2 CLOSE RANGE MAGIC's called dupple light the other is spell fist. This does Both physical and magic damage.

Against maya(BoD with SK and any other card)

Against gtb(BoD with baby skoll)

Use of ancilla for instant sp and basillica to waste time.

Renovatio with Magnificat is almost equivalent to sura's revitalize with magificat.

Sacrement easily making them one of the fastest casters

Clearance having a dispell move!!

Aspersio ONLY SKILL that can change the opponents weapon element.

Yeah priests are strong. But it takes skills on a 1v1 scenario. Changing equips and planning out strategies. Can't just duple and judex your way out of everything especially when you are facing a formidable opponent.

I've played it before your dupple light update I averaged 32-37k on gtb pally with Piety,(Physical Dupple) I didn't even spam judex and adoramus, Judex is way to strong its one of the only magic attacks that hits 20k+ w/o FBH. and at the very least even a decently equipped priest can create a stalemate against a well equipped Sura.

Priests are Trial and error, you can heal during the 1v1 round easily out heal all of the damage even if SP is gone ancilla's help obviously there are exceptions to out healing certain skills but that is what reductions safety wall , kyrie , pnuema, and praefactio are for and take a different approach.