GatheringRO Community

Exp Event

Everade

all ryt no need for field manuals....thanks

u need the field manuals :/

I have tested it with my lv 242 Mechanic and an lv 110 sinX (both without equip)

i don't see a great difference to before :/

there is no compare to Sakray. xD (Sakray= before Renewal u_ú)

I tried it with my Mechanic on Salamander again.

1% exp each salamander but that possible! I'm 2 lvl higher than last time.

exp gained per seconds circa 1,2m (before the increase it was only 700k >.<)

but exp gained only 23m-24m :o

All that without Field Manual.

I know that Salamander is not the best choise but i can't kill MvP and a Newbie without any equip can't it too.

I mean an mvp has more than 1m HP @[email protected] (yeah lol i could use tons of berrys) and(!) it spawn only 1! in 1-X hours...

The difference isn't that big, and now with dic_dun locked.. well, sucks. And no, you can't really ask people to kill MVPs, old players might have a chance to kill mvps because they can use other mvp cards to kill bosses, but what about the newcomers? Something must be done, log in and type /who , you'll see if you're doing good or bad.

Are you guys talking now about the 9k event or the 5k before the event started?

Because that's nearly double the EXP than before.

We know that the 5k are currently not enough, that's why i've started the 9k exp event to see how you guys think about it.

I really require feedback about the 9k event, so i know if that's ok like this or if we should lower/increase it.

Thank you.

I barely noticed a difference with my 185 Bishop. And the only place you can mob with a bishop is in Abbey. I killed about 4 Necromancer's and their mobs, and didn't get a single level from them.

I tried to level about an hour ago.

Even with the 9k, you still need to depend on a 300% manual.

btw Zie why are you killing Necromancers ? just use turn undead in Abbey02 and kill loads of mobs (Slaughters and Raggeds).

thats how i lvled and i was max in a few hours, should be even easier now.

P.S.: you guys have to look at the Exp Tables before you decide on a lvling spot. Thors Dungeon got a lot worse with renewal.

also increasing the Rates to 15000x should be good since thats like the old rates but with always having a 300% manual.

another solution would be to customize the whole mob database, it would take a lot of work but everyone would benefit from it in the end. (just throwing out a few suggestions here)

and how long exactly does it take you to kill one of those 29m exp mobs ? im killing 19m exp mobs within 1-2 seconds

well all i am saying is that the efficiency of lvling in thors changed for the worse, so it might be better to look for places where you get a little less exp from the mobs but you can kill like double the amount in the same time as before.

EXP Event:

Base, Job and Quest Experience has been increased to x9'000 for the next 2 weeks.

Please leave us some feedback here, and tell us how you feel about the 9k Event "compared to before renewal".

compared before renewal it is still pretty much slow.

at first i don't care a bout this cause before renewal i made most of my character base level 250.

and it takes about 1-3 days to max out depends on job type some says when fully geared it will take only hours.

now trying to level a creator/genetic. *to test renewal exp*

already have a maxed creator didn't even use acid demonstration back then (first time to use a creator)so it took me about 3 days to maxed.

now already using ad demo even with faster kill leveling is still slow and burns money too :P

at level 150-up,most maps on @wherelevel that are listed cant be access by @warp command

try to tell a new player this "hey do a quest to access on this map" and a common reply will be "cant i use @warp command?"

still slow especially for those who just started and no gears at all.

yeah we got friendly players but will you spend hours to someone you just met in game and help them level like buff them if you have a arch bishop?

also increasing the Rates to 15000x should be good since thats like the old rates but with always having a 300% manual.

another solution would be to customize the whole mob database, it would take a lot of work but everyone would benefit from it in the end. (just throwing out a few suggestions here)

Maybe add a 0 at the end of all mob's EXP hahaha. But yeah, higher maybe.. and actually, always having a 300% manual would be 20000, because 5000 x 300% = 20000, unless that's not how 300% exp manuals work

Umm... you know... there's a way to access dic_dun01 and 02 without doing the New World Quest. I'll tell you guys but Everade has gotta promise not to disable that map of which you could go to in order to access din_dun01 and 02. :rolleyes:

If you're referring to DiCastes and it's maps, then you're a little late. They're all locked.

Ahw, shit. >_<

Just curious though, could a priest actually memo any of the Splendide or Manuk Fields? Or the New World cities themselves? Or even just outside of dic_dun01?

Ecall doesn't work in the New World. Probably to give that experience that.. you're no longer in Rune-Midgarts or something. lol

well, before the "event" I could get a level about every hour (238) in bio3 while after i got about 5-3 levels per hour so its a bit more viable though the leveling strategy I'm employing is rather.... drastic and only works with one class.