GatheringRO Community

Renewal Update

Everade

• Please Report every bug you encounter with as much details as possible right into the Forums. You can also report a list of bad Palettes with their ID and Job. [HERE]
  • Please note:
    You must download our new Renewal FullClient; you will no longer be able to connect to GatheringRO using the old client.
    Mirrors for the new FullClient are available here!

renewalupdate.png

• Implemented Renewal Mechanics

[*]Implemented all 3rd Classes

[*]WoE Update

• Each WoE1.0 are 5 castles open (all from one town)
    • Each WoE2.0 are 2 castles open
    • Castle Rotation 1 hour before each WoE (castle owners will be moved to the new castles, don't forget to take your treasure boxes before every rotation)
    • Added WoE Info Board NPC in Prontera and Rachel

[*]Battlegrounds Update

• Capture the Flag with minimap marks about positions of flags
    • Eye of the Storm this combines Domination and Capture the Flag
    • Duel Arena (1vs1)
    • You can join now BG during the round has already started with up to 40vs40 players(not on KvM)

[*]Added new commands

• @ddrop (Display drop information)
    • Channel System (@create ; @join ; @exit ; @list)
    • @dexp (Display exp gain)
    • @showcast (Show casting information per skill)
    • @showcastdelay (Show delay information per skill)
    • Improved @autoloot command
    • Fixed a comparison check in OBB quest.
    • Fixed several typos.
    • Fixed the Juice Maker's "As many as I can" option.
    • Fixed pc_checkitem() running before sending the client the inventory list, resulting in "Unknown Item is taken off" messages.
    • Fixed "Flame Manteau of Naght Sieger" Applicable Job description

[*]New Anti Cheat System:

• Fully updated, much more effective against any kind of cheating
    • You will be nomore able to attack ingame when you've edited the job spr and act files to cheat with non-delay.

[*]Pets now tell you when they are hungry! Listen to them carefully.[*]Added 489 new cloth colors (please report broken ones)

[*]Added a few new custom headgears (Will be available soon)[*]Added Fashion Ribbon Quest lhz_in02,94,157 (New Custom Headgear)[*]Added a duplicate of the Beginner Buffer in Rachel[*]Added some of the new maps up to episode 13.3[*]Added the latest monsters from episode 13.2[*]Added Brasilis basic NPCs and warps.[*]Added more misc NPCs to Splendide and Manuk City.[*]Added 13.2 quests Two Tribes, Midgard Ore, Alfheim perfume, Monster Suppression, Bradium Collection and Laphine Craftsman.[*]Added 13.2 daily quest 'Dragon Egg collection'.[*]Added mob spawns for Yggdrasil Dungeon.[*]Added trading merchants, (ninja & gunslinger) to Izlude and Alberta.[*]Added WoESE Guild Dungeon warper and spawns.[*]Added, updated and fixed tons of item effects and properties.[*]Added, updated and fixed tons of monster properties.[*]Updated shop NPCs and added Wanderer pet food maker NPC.[*]Updated Rental NPC to support 3rd classes[*]Updated Tool Shop NPC to support 3rd classes[*]Updated Job Master and Baby Job Master to support 3rd classes[*]Updated Platinum Skill NPC to support 3rd classes[*]Updated stylist to support the new cloth colors[*]Important item drops are now displayed for your own security

[*]Changed Cordial bonus on Petite Pet to AspdRate.[*]Damaged reflected from skills will now be shown as multiple hits if the skill used was multi-hit.[*]Rewrote and reorganized checks in @autotrade to check and display most useful information first.

Sure, i've to say that i made a mistake on the news, there are actualy 5 castles open, sorry about that.

Each WoE 1.0 are 5 castles open (all from one town such as for example all from Prontera)

So if these 5 castles has been taken by guilds and WoE 1.0 is over...

The castles will stay open till ONE HOUR before the next WoE 1.0 starts.

There will be an announcement before WoE that the Castle Rotation will begin, so the players don't forget to take out the treasures (they will be lost if you don't take them before the rotation begins)

The Rotation will move all the Guild Castle Owners to the next TOWN to one of the next Castles!

Which means, there are in real just 5 castles, but the gameplay changes + the treasure rewards do change each WoE.

There's a WoE Info Board NPC placed in Prontera and Rachel (next to the Mail Boxes)

He informs you about which castles are currently open, and which are the next ones.

The same counts for WoE 2.0

There are just 2 castles open and they do also rotate 1 hours before WoE 2.0 starts.

Please let me know if i can assist you any further.

And yes times are the same.

^_^

Ooooh, ok, thanks. The rotation thing confused me.

And what about the other 1.0 towns, and the other 2.0 castles? Are they closed, or included in the rotation? If they're closed, are their drops distributed throughout the open castles?

Just kind of curious, 'cause I was thinking of WoEing again and I've only ever WoE'd on this server. This whole rotation thing is new to me, lol.

WoE 1.0 castles are all included in the rotation. So every WoE 1.0 a new Town.

Except some WoE 2.0 castles (those which are duplicate maps / look the same)

The treasure drops of those will be included in the currently available castles, so no items will be missing! (not yet, but we will update it soon)

if u are old player of this server you know theres something wrong in this woe..and its not fair to all guildies..

I've been here for almost two years and I find nothing wrong with it. How is it not fair to all guilds? It's a bigger challenge to small guilds, who would just sit in an empty castle for two hours and do nothing.

I quite like the idea of this new rotation.

I think the woe issue is due to a few things

1. people are having a lot of trouble leveling their chars to what ever they want to play

2. people are having issues getting their job levels up

3. big guilds are prob always gonna keep every castle, no way around that until we put out an add on the top 50 or top 100 that we have the next gen of chars etc to get more people in.

4, big guilds push out lil guilds, so i dont know about u but i would rather not fight if im outnumbered by about 20+, let them have the castles.

some got lucky where u dont need all 120 only about 80 to even max all the new skills while others need to get alot more, not even knowing if u get this skill it will unlock this for example, we are blindly adding skill points not knowing whats gonna unlock next.

some got lucky where u dont need all 120 only about 80 to even max all the new skills while others need to get alot more, not even knowing if u get this skill it will unlock this for example, we are blindly adding skill points not knowing whats gonna unlock next.

o.o What do you mean by that?

i think hes talking about the skill points where for example my ranger needs only about 90 job lvl to max out all hist stuff and other classes need a lot more job lvl to max out their skills

P.S.: kill 1 mvp with a 300% manual and you are instantly at 120 job