GatheringRO Community

Gathering Ro's Guild Wars Suggestions

FForsaken

Suggestions will be disabled until further notice

2wfs2a1.jpg

Event starts on: August 7, 2010 with WoE 1.0!

Event ends on: August 20, 2010 with WoE 2.0!

10 vs 10 Round Date: September 3, 2010 (Friday) 14:00 (2:00PM) Server Time.

Guild of the Month Thread and Past Winners

30mc10h.jpg

What is this thread for?

Any suggestions regarding any aspect of the event and how it should be run should be suggested here. So people can vote for them. It could get messy in the other thread so I thought it'd be better if we split the suggestions to here. Only suggestions deemed genuine will be considered for voting.

Current Suggestions To Vote For:

1. 0%[+0/-0] No suggestions ATM.

The scores are denoted as [+x/-y].

How To Vote:

Simply put the suggestions number and either a +1 or a -1. Example:

1. +1

2. -1

How will suggestions get accepted?

Once suggestions have been added players will have until the end of this month's event (June 18th) to cast their votes.

For the suggestion to be accepted:

• at least 10 people must have voted for it
  • the majority of the votes must be +1
  • majority = at least 75% of the votes. For example if 14 people voted +1 and 6 voted -1, the suggestion will be rejected. 14/20 = 70%

ONCE SUGGESTIONS HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED IN THIS THREAD THEY MAY NOT NECESSARILY BE IMPLEMENTED IN FUTURE GUILD VS GUILD EVENTS.

1.+1

2.+1

3.-1

4.-1

why disable mvps? as far as i've heard, people are saying funda won just coz they have the most mvps with them. f4e, bvh, and criminals have people who holds lots of mvps too. and there are even some of use from funda who ddnt use much mvps. in my case, i only used one which was kiel. disabling mvps would then again let us take the risk of decarding expensive cards from our bvh / dlh D:

1.+1

2.+1

3.-1

4.-1

why disable mvps? as far as i've heard, people are saying funda won just coz they have the most mvps with them. f4e, bvh, and criminals have people who holds lots of mvps too. and there are even some of use from funda who ddnt use much mvps. in my case, i only used one which was kiel. disabling mvps would then again let us take the risk of decarding expensive cards from our bvh / dlh D:

Why discard? I remember one event where the MVP's were just simply disabled.

Why discard? I remember one event where the MVP's were just simply disabled.

this should be an "all out" event. if people lack mvps, then let them hunt OR DONATE. funda already had its disadvantage at 1st hand, all the 10 representatives were non-donators. bvh criminals and f4e had mvps, but why ddnt they win?

this should be an "all out" event. if people lack mvps, then let them hunt OR DONATE. funda already had its disadvantage at 1st hand, all the 10 representatives were non-donators. bvh criminals and f4e had mvps, but why ddnt they win?

disston is right....its a guild vs guild....you guys can help each other hunt mvps and stuff to make your guild stronger....plus teamwork....besides the purpose of this event is to increase the number of ppl during woe but the way i see it, it also gave players the motivation to do their best in order to get strong and win this event so RO will be much fun since players has goals....

1. +1

2. +1

3. -1

4. +1

My guild is non-donator too, are you calling us donaters?

disston is right....its a guild vs guild....you guys can help each other hunt mvps and stuff to make your guild stronger....plus teamwork....besides the purpose of this event is to increase the number of ppl during woe but from what i see it also give players the motivation to do their best in order to get strong and win this event so RO will be much fun since players has goals....

At both of you, sorry my guild doesn't specialize or are pro's in ganging. Sorry.

@alexaa

did i?

and it was a 10vs10 :) and its not ganging, its teamwork. if you don't specialize in teamwork then better not be in the same guild :lol:

edit

at which part of my post did i say you guys were donators?

Team work in which you help each other kill one person? Lmao.

And you cease to acknowledge the rest weren't donators.

Why should people hunt mvps for a whole day maybe a whole week just for an event?

Funda has the majority with mvps, bbvh doesnt have that much mvps it only seems like we do but we don't.

1.+1

2.+1

3.+1

4.-1

Anyways, my suggestion is about the GvG. I don't really care about the point system..

Hmm, based on my own experienced in RWC(Ragnarok World Championships), and RPC(Ragnarok Philippine Championships), Each fight should be at least 3 rounds or should I say best of 3. You can't really say that a team is strong by winning just 1 round? LOL. What if, in a round, they lagged? See my point? Another thing, the GvG consists only 4 teams Only! Now, if each fight consists only of 1 round, then, you can't really consider it as EPIC as you are promoting that it should be. Anyways, just giving my own opinion based on my own experience.

I suggest make the Guild vs Guild on RWC basis. (Same as before but at least 3 rounds, then 5 rounds in championship).

*No outside buffs

*You can only buff inside the arena

*No use of storage