GatheringRO Community

Gatheringro's Guild Wars

Abril♥

GatheringRO's Guild Wars Event!

Event starts on: May 5, 2010 with WoE 1.0!

Event ends on: May 18, 2010 with WoE 2.0!

WOE003-1.jpg

When you think every place is conquered,

When every warrior seeks for glory, honor and power,

And only when the time is right,

Fate summmons the mightiest warriors,

Put them into fierce battles

and gives them the chance to become well known.

GatheringRO's Guild Wars Event!

This is were legends are born.

Only a few have what it takes to be one,

Along with your guild, try and conquer Midgard

and forge your name and your guild's name in the history of GatheringRO!

1288.gifEvent Mechanics:

Along with your guild, try and get as many castles as possible on WoE 1.0, or WoE 2.0.

When each WoE ends, points will be awarded for each castle your guild gets.

Each castle will give you a specific amount of points, and it goes like this:

Prontera:

• Kriemhild: 5 points
  • Swanhild: 3 points
  • Fadhgrindh: 3 points
  • Skoegul: 3 points
  • Gondul: 3 points

Payon:

• Bright Arbor: 2 points
  • Sacred Palace: 2 points
  • Holy Shadow: 2 points
  • Scarlet Palace: 2 points
  • Bamboo Groove Hill: 2 points

Geffen

• Repherion: 2 points
  • Eeyorbriggar: 2 points
  • Yesnelph: 2 points
  • Bergel: 2 points
  • Mersetzdeitz: 2 points

Aldebaran

• Neuschwanstein: 2 points
  • Hohenschwangau: 2 points
  • Nuernberg: 2 points
  • Wuerzberg: 2 points
  • Rothenburg: 2 points

Rachel

• Cyr: 3 points
  • Mardol: 3 points
  • Banadis: 3 points
  • Gefn: 3 points
  • Horn: 3 points

Yuno

• Himinn: 3 points
  • Andlangr: 3 points
  • Viblainn: 3 points
  • Hljod: 3 points
  • Skidbladnir: 3 points

You will have 2 weeks (8 WoEs) to gather as many points as possible.

After the 2 weeks, the top 4 ranked guilds will advance to Guild vs Guild wars.

1288.gifGuild vs Guild Wars

Rules:

• Only 10 persons can fight on the guild wars per guild (Means its going to be 10 vs 10).
  • Out of these 10 persons, only 2 classes each are allowed (Example: 2 sinxs, 2 paladins, 2 Champions, 1 Proffesor, 1 High Priest, 2 Creators). This is to avoid Paladin's Sac Spam & Creator's Potion pitch spam). No exceptions on this rule.
  • No card restrictions.
  • No healing items allowed.
  • Times for this matches will be announced.
  • You MUST have 10 persons for the guild vs guild fight. If not, you're allowed to hire members.

1325.gifPrizes

An MvP Party (Room with MvPs for the entire guild, or at least people who are ON.) Plus an In-Guild event, with GM Boxes included.

Also, your guild gets the "Guild of the Month" title.

Rankings will be posted on this thread.

If you have any suggestions, or questions feel free to ask on this thread.

Notes: Entries & Rules here are subject to change without prior notice.

Rankings: (Until May 18, 2010)

1. f4e.pngFriend4Ever: 73 points
  2. gatheringroch.pngFundamentals: 57 points
  3. bbvhl.pngThe Black VH Legion: 42 points
  4. criminals.pngCriminals: 24 points
  5. 25957403.pngLiberi Fatali: 21 points
  6. moonglade.pngMoonglade: 17 points
  7. amalgamation.pngAmalgamation: 17 points
  8. 2pma.png2pm: 7 points

Guild vs Guild (10 vs 10):

This will be the Semifinal matches.

They will take place on Saturday, May 29. After Woe 1.

f4e.pngFriend4Ever VS. criminals.pngCriminals

gatheringroch.pngFundamentals VS. bbvhl.pngThe Black VH Legion:

Final Match

criminals.pngCriminals VS. gatheringroch.pngFundamentals

Winner

gatheringroch.pngFundamentals

Hopefully this will increase the WoE competition and participation a little bit ^^. Remember guys this means all castles are actually worth something so just aiming for Kriemhild may not be a wise move :P.

This would also mean Emergency Call tactics would be less useful. And big guilds would need to split to conquer a wide number of castles. Good luck to all guilds, and I'll see most of you in the war zone!!

First part, obviously is with Woe. It all depends on the castles your guild conquers during woe, Which will give points. If you want to qualify to the Guild vs Guild matches, you must be ranked on the top 4.

Yeah this is during regular woe times. It's aimed to increase the action.

@Zelandia:

Getting all pront castles was possible because there wasn't really any real competition for them. And even if they do get it all, the other castles are still open. Remember it's the TOP 4 guilds that fight, well with Funda's size it's safe to assume they will get a spot in that top 4.

Hopefully this will increase the WoE competition and participation a little bit ^^. Remember guys this means all castles are actually worth something so just aiming for Kriemhild may not be a wise move :P.

This would also mean Emergency Call tactics would be less useful. And big guilds would need to split to conquer a wide number of castles. Good luck to all guilds, and I'll see most of you in the war zone!!

my opinion:

this event wont increase the woe competition, it will make those big guilds have more active players. most of the players would want to join big guilds because they have huge chances of winning.. maybe...

People are not getting the point of this though. Remember only TEN people per guild can enter the actual guild wars battle.

If people join big guilds like fundamentals they might not be able to participate, because I'm sure funda has more than 10 loyal players that they'll choose over someone who just joined the guild. So that would mean somewhat wasted efforts for those who want to participate.

If anything for those that are actually interested they might end up forming a big guild.

People are not getting the point of this though. Remember only TEN people per guild can enter the actual guild wars battle.

If people join big guilds like fundamentals they might not be able to participate, because I'm sure funda has more than 10 loyal players that they'll choose over someone who just joined the guild. So that would mean somewhat wasted efforts for those who want to participate.

If anything for those that are actually interested they might end up forming a big guild.

yeah only the second part of the game requires 10 players.. if the guild wins that part.. prizes are mvps for All guild members and a chance to get a gm box on the Whole guild event. so even if not all cant play the guild vs guild part, they have a chance to win something anyways.

i'm not against the event! i love events!..

it's just to point out that i read all what is written in the topic.

An Mvp Party (Room with mvps for the entire guild, or at least people who is ON.) Plus an In-Guild event, with GM Boxes included.

Also, your guild gets the "Guild of the Month" tittle.

Something is wrong with this. There is a chance that we will basically forfeit the event, we woe like 20+ all the time. I can't kick my members just to join the event. And surely we will still break castles.

The main problem is, how about the big guilds? :unsure:

Yeah this is during regular woe times. It's aimed to increase the action.

@Zelandia:

Getting all pront castles was possible because there wasn't really any real competition for them. And even if they do get it all, the other castles are still open. Remember it's the TOP 4 guilds that fight, well with Funda's size it's safe to assume they will get a spot in that top 4.

I agree we have the size, how about our other members? It isn't fair to them that they can't join the fight with us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanna suggest something. Give a time limit for points during woe times.

For example: The pointing system will start 14:00:00 then will end @ 15:00:00. Every castle that has been taken until 15:00:00 will be counted. Then on with the regular woe. Just a suggestion. ;)

Edited by Rawr Master

this is a very awesome idea GM..

Funda can break every castle they want to break even if we are just 10 solid funda players..

@im just sad we need to kick players who are yes , loyal to fundamentals ever since..

@ but still im having a sense, that this will be a good competition... ./gg

Something is wrong with this. There is a chance that we will basically forfeit the event, we woe like 20+ all the time. I can't kick my members just to join the event. And surely we will still break castles.

The main problem is, how about the big guilds? :unsure:

I agree we have the size, how about our other members? It isn't fair to them that they can't join the fight with us.

Seems like something is not clear.

You can woe with 76 members if you want. There's no restrictions for war of emperium. The restriction of 10 players comes when you advance to the 10 vs 10 fight. That's when youre going to pick 10 persons out of all your guild, to represent you. And if your team wins the 10 vs 10 fights, the ENTIRE guild gets the chance of getting prizes, not only the people who participated in the 10 vs 10 fights.

"Cream of the Crop" gets to fight for the whole guild. 10 representatives.

And IF our guild advances to the finals and wins, it would be nice if i could get a free ride then just sit wait for the event :D hahaha!

EVERYONE gets a fair chance to winning something good regardless guild size.

Not even a bad deal for small guild with skilled people, less people, less to share with, higher chance of getting something good.