GatheringRO Community

How to make that Neko Mimi

iHeart

5099.png  Neko Mimi

5099.png

A cute cat-looking hat which enhances its wearer's look. Has a cat tail which emphasises the appearance.

LUK + 2

MDEF + 10

Reduce 5% of damage taken from Brute monsters.

Requires:

- 7206.png 300 Black Cat Dolls (Loli Ruri : nif_fild02)

- 914.png 200 Fluffs (Fabre : gef_fild07, Coco : mjolnir_01, [see my own way later])

- 983.png 2 Black Dyestuffs (Deviling : yuno_fild03, Blackmarket)

- 2213.png 2 Kitty Bands (Smokie : prt_fild03)

- 2233.png 1 Circlet (1) (Aliza : kh_dun01 Isis : moc_pryd04)

- 7030.png 1 Claw of Desert Wolf (Desert Wolf : moc_fild14)

Procedure:

1. Get That Black Cat Ears!

a. Go Hunt Your Fabres or Cocos down if you want to do it the hard way or..

b. Do it the easy way!

b1. Buy 100 517.pngMeat from the Morocc Butcher.(50z) (@go 1 and then walk a little bit downward.)

b2. Go to Umbala Town. Wootan City (umbala 59 243) on these coordinates, you will see the NPC Kotan, actually a Mr. Smile Requirement Trader for the Wootan Landuage Quest. You will get 2 Clovers, 2 Fluffs and 2 Jellopies for 1 of your Meat. He'll speak in their Native Wootan language. (The Bad thing is, you have to talk to him 100 times. But this is a lot easier than hunting 200 Fluffs.) Keep choosing the first Choice (i think it's "Umba") and he'll give you Fluffs. (you have to do this 100 times.)

c. Get a Kitty Band from Smokie Prontera Field to St. Abbey(prt_fild03) and get 1 Black Dye from the Black Market, or if you have killed one Deviling before, you must have one Black Dye by now.

d. Talk to NekoNeko Archer's Town, Payon (payon 115 131) and Get that Black Cat Ears. /ok

Quest Time : Can be Finished in 30 Minutes.

2. Drooping Kitty Quest /wink

Quick Tip: Getting A Drooping kitty can be made a lot more faster with a Creator with level 10 Acid Demonstration and atleast 130+ Intelligence and about 100 Dexterity.

a. Hunt 300 Loli Ruris at Niflheim Field(nif_fild02). When using a Creator, you can kill them one-hit with Acid Demonstration. put @ali Black Cat Doll or @autoloot if you want to loot those Eluniums and Loki's Whispers too.

b. Hunt a Circlet(1) from Aliza in Kiel Hyre Dungeon (kh_dun01) or from Isis in Morocc Pyramids Level 4 (moc_pryd04).

c. Get 1 Black Dyestuff from Black Market or from Deviling.

d. Get a Claw of Desert Wolf in Morocc Desert(moc_fild14)

e. Talk to the Educated Traveler(Lee Hester) at Morocc Town(morroc 273 79) (Be sure to be Carrying The Claw of Desert wolf. Without this, you wouldn't be able to get him to make one)

f. You'll get one Drooping Kitty.

Quest Time: About an Hour to One hour and Thirty Minutes

3. Poi.Poi.Poi.

a. Talk to Poi Poi at Alberta (i was unable to specify the coordinates since.. our PC's wrecked. aww..) as specified on the location on the map. @go 4 and then walk down until you hear the sound of a bouncing Poring.

b. Get Your Neko Mimi! (Carry 1 Drooping Cat, 1 Black Cat Ears and 1 Kitty Band)

Whole Quest Time: About 2 Hours

About Black Dyes:

I didn't know the herbs can be bought at the mall (how dumb.:x), and this makes this quest a LOT LOT LOT easier. :) without spending for the dyes.:P

Buy the Green Yellow and Red Herbs at the Mall. and then Hunt the Blue Herbs.

Yours Truly (With Love<3):

Winterbliss, Shortcake, iHeart

I didn't get any Coupon Points from this Quest. (Aww Darn It.) But Cat Helm Adds. :3

Someone's Made a Cat Helm Quest Guide already so just check it out. You Just have to wear your Neko Mimi at Payon Dungeon Level 4 (pay_dun04) and Look for Moonlight Flower :3

Thanks so Much! 1904.gif 

Wow! Thanks for this guide. It's great~

I still believe a High Wizard is faster for hunting black cat dolls, just because they can deal with all enemies at once, not one by one. Remember, Loli Ruris are not the only monsters in Niffy. But then, that's just my preference.

You can also just make the dye, since the red, green and yellow herbs can be bought in the Mall. It shouldn't take that much time. See the Dye Quest Guide.

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry good, but about the fluff; It takes like ½-1 hour to get 200 fluff, so why bother doing the umbala thing. :3

but it takes less that thirty minutes to trade a 100 meat if you can push that left mouse button and enter super fast :P like how my brother did it. I decided to put 30 minutes since not all can do that "super fast" pushing buttons. :3

well very nice on the fluff, since i didnt do the quest for the umbala language quest (mainly bc i cant find the portal inside hte chiefl's house donno why... so i dont realy go there, i just hunted fluff west of geffen, took me awhile since i was maknig 3 cats to finalyl make 3 cat helms lol. as forthe black cat dolls, i used my mage and did storm gust then lord or jupiter them once they were frozen, fast but still took me about 4 daysor so to get it. as fort he last step for the cat helm, that was easy. Σ:3

• 3 months later...
Wow! Thanks for this guide. It's great~

I still believe a High Wizard is faster for hunting black cat dolls, just because they can deal with all enemies at once, not one by one. Remember, Loli Ruris are not the only monsters in Niffy. But then, that's just my preference.

You can also just make the dye, since the red, green and yellow herbs can be bought in the Mall. It shouldn't take that much time. See the Dye Quest Guide.

Only Loli Ruris drop the Dolls..

and it's much better to hunt Ruris with a Creator, I tried it.