GatheringRO Community

Dokebi Battle Quest

SparKz

Dokebi Battle Quest

Requirements: None

Rewards: Random Taming Item, GatheringRO Coupon.

This was once a quest I often did back in the old days, I just remembered about it while I was doing the Amatsu Dungeon Quest.

I notice that there wasn't a guide for this quest and wondered if anyone still remember/know about this quest. Its pretty simple and it gives you basically a free coupon.

1. Find the publisher woman in Amatsu. She's standing between the cherry blossom trees at the mid-east part, with the picnic plaids on the ground.

newguidepic1.png

[@warp Amatsu 223 234]

2. Talk to her and she'll tell you of their latest story scroll, a story about a town being harrassed by Dokebis, and of the boy Mimitoro,

who saves the towners by defeating the Dokebis. Because of the great succes of the story (over one million scrolls sold)

they decided to hold a Mimitoro field trip. Once this question pops up select as shown

newguidepic5.png

3. If you decide to enter the minigame, you start in a waiting room, enter the chatroom which says "Waiting Exhibition"

and one person will be randomly chosen each time to play the game, so just sit and wait.

newguidepic6.png

4. Once you enter the playing field, you will first see a little bit of theatre. Two people telling how the Dokebis hacked their accounts and made off with 120 million Zeny.

newguidepic9.pngnewguidepic8.png

5. When the game starts, 8 Dokebi's will spawn, and you have to kill them within 6 minutes.

ctmpphpeeev76.jpg

6. After killing all the Dokebi's, this dude will uncloak himself, talk to him and select as shown

newguidepic12.png

newguidepic13.pngnewguidepic14.png

7. If you finish the game, you can go and collect your prize, a random tame item, from the publisher woman. You can only do this quest once per character.

newguidepic1.png

Complete!

Capture5.png

Congrats! you've just completed one of the easiest quest in RO!

Unless you have problems killing 8 dokebi's in under 6 mins which I doubt you will.

So try it out if you haven't done it before, who wouldn't want a free coupon anyways?

Leave a comment (:

Sources: irowiki.org

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last time I tried it, it was still bugged. I guess I'll have to try to do it again and see if it works for me as well.

Thanks for the guide Syaf.

The pictures are good. Only thing I'd say... take the comma out of the coordinates to where the NPC is. That way ya can just copy and paste it into RO and don't have to take out the comma manually. :3

Last time I tried it, it was still bugged. I guess I'll have to try to do it again and see if it works for me as well.

Thanks for the guide Syaf.

The pictures are good. Only thing I'd say... take the comma out of the coordinates to where the NPC is. That way ya can just copy and paste it into RO and don't have to take out the comma manually. :3

Done. Hope everything worked out for you.