GatheringRO Community

Gro Idol!

Melissamosh

The winners of my contest are:

THE BEST SINGER OVERALL GOES TO: ondi.

THE FUNNIEST SINGER OVERALL GOES TO: momot.

Do YOU have what it takes to be gRO's next IDOL?

Well, now you have the opportunity.

15dt9xy.gif There will be three categories. A winner for overall best, winner for funniest, and a winner from the audience (you).

15dt9xy.gif You are allowed to submit however many you want.

15dt9xy.gif HAVE FUN WITH IT! DON'T BE EMBARRASSED! I promise you, I won't judge who you are by the way you sing. And neither will any of the other GMs.

15dt9xy.gif You will be judged by all the GMs.

15dt9xy.gif You can submit videos or you can submit mp3 files. But to ensure that it is YOUR voice and not someone else's, you must sing live on skype.

15dt9xy.gif Prizes to first place winners are 2 GM boxes each of YOUR CHOICE.

15dt9xy.gifThe due date is February 25th, 2010.

15dt9xy.gif I have provided an example for you... Note you don't have to use an instrument.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFpUp7Wh6a0

still editing....

Lol, Mel, you're images are broken.

I miiiggghhht consider joining this. Anyone wanna hear a cat dieing? Eh? EH? ;D?

Questions:

Will we be singing to you live on skype?

Or can we just make a recording and send it in?

Suggestions:

If we send in an audio clip, you could always require us to state something like, " Hey, This is Zie from GatheringRO, and this is my entry for the gRO Idol Contest. " Just to ensure that the clip is us.

Uhm about the audio clip thing. its very easy to splice an audio clip and merge that clip with you saying "Hey this is so and so" Trust me its easy, VERY easy.

Theres tons of programs out there to do so.

Just thought you should have that in mind o-o

I think the live singing was the best idea so far.

Uhm about the audio clip thing. its very easy to splice an audio clip and merge that clip with you saying "Hey this is so and so" Trust me its easy, VERY easy.

Theres tons of programs out there to do so.

Just thought you should have that in mind o-o

I think the live singing was the best idea so far.

Totally seconded!~ ^.^

Will all the auditions be taking place on February the 25th, I wonder? :3

imo, i think we should do the auditions seperately like have certain dates when the live auditions will be on, because if they're all gonna be on the 25th then it might be hella people wanting to do it. Plus I'll be in canada maybe computer-less QQ.

imo, i think we should do the auditions seperately like have certain dates when the live auditions will be on, because if they're all gonna be on the 25th then it might be hella people wanting to do it. Plus I'll be in canada maybe computer-less QQ.

Good point.

Perhaps we should set a range of dates and then give each person a number corresponding to these dates and that'll be the order of which the performances follows. The final deadline for a signup and obtaining a number could then very well be the 25th or later.