GatheringRO Community

That's A Lot(Tery) Of Headgears!

Holly Enix

That's a Lot(tery) of Headgears!

What is this?

You can wish one out of all Headgears.

[You can request BVH/DLH/GDH/LKH, but you mustn't have the desired one yet.]

Then you write a reasoning why we should grant you your wish.

On 24th December, we will choose 1 random Player out of all and fulfill his/her desire.

How do I post?

[b]Item Name[/b]: -Insert Itemname-
[b]Item ID[/b]: -Insert Item ID- [use @ii <Itemname> ingame or visit www.ratemyserver.net in order to figure out the Item ID]
[b]Why do I want it?[/b]: -Insert Reason-

PS: Click Me

Here's a little list of most headgears. I don't know if it's all, but it might help you!

Merry Christmas everyone.

Item Name: Tiraya Bonnet

Item ID: 5395

Why do I want it?: It's sooo cute. Since gRO is my first and only server I've ever played on, I noticed it right when I joined. I think it suits my character, perfectly. Plus, Yohan knows I've been wanting this headgear for forever now QQ

Also, I really love Alice in Wonderland and for some reason it reminds me of the movie. I think this is a very personal hat, one I will cherish for a long time. I call it, the "chesire hat"

Item Name: Drooping Garm

Item ID: 30102

Why do I want it?: I help around the server as much as I can. I'm always showing a a newbie around. (Spent 3 or 4 hours once showing one how everything works. D8 That was a bit much though.) I never ask for anything in return, and if I have spare gears, I give them away. (That's rare, but still. Just gave away two Variants yesterday.) I miss the guild Helping Hands, 'cause no one ever asks me for help anymore. ;3;

Also, I've wanted Drooping Garm ever since I first saw it when I joined the server a year ago. The GL of Apocalypse let me wear his earlier this year for about a week and that only made me fall in love even more. It's the one headgear in this entire game that I've always wanted, and it's almost always the first headgear I get when I test out other servers. I REALLY WANT THIS HEADGEAR. D8

You could say that I could just buy it now, since there are a few on the server now, but I'm not an MVP hunter nor do I donate for MVP's. Most of my gears, save for my GTB and a few random odd's and end's, were given to me by friends. That includes my BVH. And I have a veeeery strict vow that I never ever EVER get rid of or sell, or even just lend out anything that is given to me.

That means, that I cannot sell my gears, or trade them for the Drooping Garm. Sure, my tough luck, but I greatly value even the little things that are given to me. (I still have the piece of coal that vvelecio gave me during Christmas last year. <3 )

So I really have no other way of obtaining this headgear. D8 I reeaaally freakin' want it.

Why do I want it?: Cause nobody never give me something I have to fight for everything I got. I really like that headgear so I'm the right one :P By the way I'm so unlucky so I wish to have luck once in my life!

Item Name: Twin bunnies

Item ID: 30028

Why do I want it?: Well, I remember when I played before the wipe, I sudenly saw 2people wearing them,

and I realy felt in love with that headgear :<, but they said it was an event headgear and the event was over,blahblah

now I play almost 2years but never won an event and I still realy want to get those bunnies,they are so uber cute<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3~...

(I'm more the type that is interested in hats inplace of pvp or woE or those other..)

well :3 thats my reason, Maybe I will have some luck here <3

Merry christmas and a happy new year<3

Good luck everyone~

Why do I want it?: my fiance wants one, and I always gift her one when we mess around on other servers, but it's soooo rare here that I can't do that here. I just want to get her the one thing she wants and see her happy

Item Name: Dark Lord Helm

Item ID: 30001

Why I want it? Because of it's rarity among players and I've always wanted one to be different from most of the other players I have a Blessed Valkyrie Helm but so do 70 other people and dark lord helm always looked so awesome to me and just the fact it makes you look good too.

Item Name: Victory Wings

Item ID: 5357

Why do I want it?: its the very reason why i joined GRO lol. was randomly browsing through private server links in Google and i kind came across Argalatham's Signature with this headgear lol

Item Name: Blessed Valkyrie Helm (Black)

Item ID: 30011(I think)

Why do I want it?: I really want this headgear for a variety of reasons. One of them is so I look somewhat intimidating, cutting down the amount I get kos'd in PvP. I've also ALWAYS wanted a BVH ever since I heard about it, I always wanted to try and get one manually, but my attention span is horrible and I end up spending all my money/miths. I've always wanted a BVH, I think it looks cool and is awesome :D

Anyway, I really hope I get this headgear.

Bye-bye now :3

Syndrome~ <3

Item Name: Shiela Hairnet

Item ID: 5213

Why do I want it?: I love rabbits/bunnies and I love related things to them~ I have a fetish for rabbit ears <3

And reason why you should grant my wish... uhh... I always help around and stuff with my buddies, new people, and yeah~ ^___^

Item Name: Blessed V.Helm

Item ID: 30011

Why do I want it?:

I wanted it since i started to play gRO tough, i

actually doesn't got enough of money and Mvp cards and yeah it's hard to get,

i think that headgear is quiet cool and beautiful *_*

and it's making chars look stronger! ^^

Merry Christmas everyone ;D

Item Name:Blessed Valkyrie Helm

Item ID#:30011

Why do I want it: Since I saw BVH the first time I very liked it. I said I will do this Headie what ever will be, but then I realized that

I can not afford so much Stuff. I tried my luck on gettin' MVP's to sell for the stuff but

even there I was unlucky. So my last hope on gettin' this f*** great Headgear is this

Lottery.

Item Name:Lion mask

Item ID: 5130

Why do I want it?:

I would like to parade around prontera as the king of the jungle. I'd like to start my own pride in gro.

The description says "Enemies tremble and become speechless when encountering this beast." Who wouldn't

want that power? Anyways i'd use this power to flirt with girls.. well female sprites.. who can resist

a kitty? i don't know about you but i can't.