GatheringRO Community

Onwards To The New World Quest

SparKz

Boohoo :(. At least I sold some sprint mails before this guide was published. Cornus are hard to kill! +1 for you Syaf, I'm sure this guide would help many people wondering how to get into the spl_filds/man_filds.

In case anyone experiences difficulty killing those Cornus which heals themself back to full health often, I'd recommend you use a High Wizard w/ Water Ball, since water spots are aplenty within the Splendide Fields.

Boohoo :( . At least I sold some sprint mails before this guide was published. Cornus are hard to kill! +1 for you Syaf, I'm sure this guide would help many people wondering how to get into the spl_filds/man_filds.

In case anyone experiences difficulty killing those Cornus which heals themself back to full health often, I'd recommend you use a High Wizard w/ Water Ball, since water spots are aplenty within the Splendide Fields.

Lol. I dunno what your talking about dude, their pretty easy to kill to me >:P

LK is excellent for farming in the spl fields.

Thanks for the tip Zie 8D

This is a great guide! I might do this quest sometime!

Glad you like it, its a pain to do but worth the time really.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

one sure-fire way to make sure a cornus doesn't heal is to have a sage/professor/sorcerer use spell breaker.

another is to have a pally back you up.

i DID try to use 1 hydro card but it isn't reliable and only stops maybe 1 out of 4 heals.

a silence weapon MIGHT work, i didn't have much luck hunting metallers for their cards since their existence is so sparse. though with one, it did stop it's ability to use skills for about 1-2 seconds.

• 2 weeks later...

By the way, you won't need to do this quest to get to Manuk or Splendide anymore. You just need to @warp to dic_dun01 and exit the dungeon. You'd end up in the Manuk town. Splendide and the new world maps are just a walk away.

That leads you to Manuk and El Dicastes, and their respective fields. But not Spledide and it's fields.