GatheringRO Community

The Afro Guide

Chadwick

The Afro Headgear Guide

by Chadwick

I requested for this guide, but I ended up making it.:lol:

This is the guide for making the ultimate afro wig!

Dokebi's Wig

Hunt these items. It took me 2 hours to complete these.

200 Blue Hair -> Kobold, gef_fild08 or gef_fild12

200 Golden Hair -> Marionette, gef_dun02

200 Burning Hair -> Imp & Kasa, thor_v01

1 Cap -> prt_in 172 131 (guess where this is...)

1 Wig -> Myst mjo_dun03

Then, talk to this arrogant hairstylist in prt_in 254 167.

image.png

Too easy, huh?

Done.

Colored Wig

First of all, we'll need 10 Magic Paint. Now negotiate with Oaka III, althea 172 272.

image.png

There are two options:

First you can do the quest he gives you if you Talk to him. It involves the cooking quest.

See how time-consuming it is, HERE.

Second, if you're as impatient as I am, you can buy it from him for 1.5m each (with discount).

Note: I also saw some people selling Magic Paint in the Black Market, so you might want to watch out.

Now before we colorize our wig, we should first pick our desired color, and get the dyestuffs needed for it.

Red+White+Black = 5 Scarlet, 5 White, and 5 Black Dyestuffs

Green+White+Red = 5 Scarlet, 5 White, and 5 Green Dyestuffs

Pink+White+Purple = 15 Violet and 10 White Dyestuffs

Yellow+Orange+Gold = 15 Orange and 10 Lemon Dyestuffs

Dyestuffs Quest Guide available HERE.

Now that we have our magic paint and dyestuffs, let's go to the Colorizer, alberta 69 126.

image.png

I think you can figure it out.

Done.

woot great guide too, even though i already made a few lol. ill help you get screenies if you want for the next step which isnt that hard. you can paybe put a table on how many certain deystuff you need for the specific colored wig?

edit: thanks i think that will help those in the future. i might post my wiggies too~ lol when i am not lazy

Well, finally I managed to some wigs then re-coloured them. The re-coloured ones are suppose to increase your movement speed right when equipped? But when I wear the Marvelous Wig (I think that is the Pink, White and Purple one) there's no change in my movement? I still walk slowly as normal.

Same with the Shiny Wig. Yeah, the Hide skill works, but the increase of movement speed doesn't. I reported it in the bugs section.

I noticed it right after my first colored wig, I just waited for someone to confirm. Thanks Sekshee.~

I don't know for sure if this quest gives you a coupon point, could someone confirm this?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Same with the Shiny Wig. Yeah, the Hide skill works, but the increase of movement speed doesn't. I reported it in the bugs section.

I noticed it right after my first colored wig, I just waited for someone to confirm. Thanks Sekshee.~

I don't know for sure if this quest gives you a coupon point, could someone confirm this?

As it has been a while can someone say if it has been fixed? or with which wig the speed does work for the moment?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...