GatheringRO Community

The Guide To All The Other Guides.

luciene

lol, nope. I went through every single page of the guide section and looked in a couple of other guides to get them. I think I got all of your links when I went through every single page in the section. Though probably should add that moonowl cap guide to yours, apparently it gives a coupon point.

• 2 weeks later...

:) would be sort of cool to be able to have different colored links. but then again might be annoying too as well. though would maybe have the guides with links in it another way to not be boring.

You don't have to add in colour to the links. It's fine as it is. After all, this compilation is just for easy reference to guides, and adding in colour would be tedious and redundant.

As it is, it already is more efficient than the Search function if you want to get to a guide quickly.

Yeah, no colors please. I usually like colors though, but I think if you added colors there, the guide might look extremely ugly.

Anyway, I was wondering if it's possible to ignore "The" in the beginning of the guides. For example to put "The Dating Quest" to "D" section. I guess it could make finding the guide you're looking for easier?

I know I don't need to add colors to the links and exactly why I made the guide since it's efficient. And it wouldn't be tedious and redundant. If someone didn't want to do it then don't need to do it. No one said they needed to and it can't be done anyways. I was just saying it would be kind of cool, not that people need to do it. If I wanted to say people needed to do it then I would of posted in every single guide to color their links to make it look better and not boring. Also I didn't say I was gonna do it to this guide anyways if could be done anyways. Making this guide is kind of tedious anyways for me.

No Yue, your idea is rejected because last time you wanted the names in the guide to be the name in the link title when someone doesn't need to be the name of the title of the guide as the link title, so i'm putting the whole name with the the included. And I didn't say I was gonna have different colored links on this guide anyways if you want to reread what I said to check if I ever said I wanted to do it to this guide. Which I don't, I was gonna leave it like it is now because it's simple and good enough the way it is. I did leave a note at the top saying its categorized by the name of the title and to use ctrl+f to find stuff faster.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I hope no one minds me double posting. Just wanted to get it not lost in the sea of guides. That and just to say I updated it, but with the guides I saw on the first page that I didnt have. Going to look for the other ones that are new later.

• 3 months later...

I've decided to pin this guide because I found that players in-game simply refuse to use the search function, or don't know how. So perhaps a guide directory like this would assist them. I hope you don't mind luciene. Keep up the great job on updating this ^_^.

It will be very helpful for new(and old) players who want to create new headgears if they don't know how to use the search feature properly.

You forgot Fashion Ribbon. :3 (i think)

Oh, okay. Yea that one I didn't have in yet. But I'll do that now. But thanks. ^^

I've decided to pin this guide because I found that players in-game simply refuse to use the search function, or don't know how. So perhaps a guide directory like this would assist them. I hope you don't mind luciene. Keep up the great job on updating this ^_^.

It will be very helpful for new(and old) players who want to create new headgears if they don't know how to use the search feature properly.

Thanks and I don't mind. ^^ Yea, and also kind of why I made this guide, so it'll be kind of easier to find the guide they want if they can't find it using the search feature or any of the other things you already said. I guess also will help with the people who want to make a guide, if they check to see if the guide they want to make is already there or not.

• 1 month later...