GatheringRO Community

Geographer Decoration Quest

Archjet

Welcome to the Geographer Decoration Quest Guide! ..~~ as the title says~~..

This is my very first guide.. so bare with me please..

Ok.. lets get started then..

1. go to Yuno and talk to the Biologist [Yuno 356,49]

say you want to help him out and all..

image.png

2. He tells you to get:

Maneater Blossom x100

Maneater Root x100

Geographer card x1

Yggdrasil seed x50

Seed of life x50

Animal Poop x100

3. Ok.. now to get the items..

Lets start with Maneater Blossom and Roots..

a. I believe you can buy Maneater Blossom from the mall using an alchemist but you can also kill Geographers since you need their card and they drop the blossom and roots at 100%

The best place to kill geographers is in [ein_fild04]

b. You can get the yggdrasil seeds by killing alligator which drop them at about 50%

the most spawns are located in [cmd_fild01]

c. You can buy the seeds of life from the material seller in the alchemist realm/guild (i believe...) <-- he's located at [alde_alche 38,184]

They sell for 60k each so you can do that times 50 and that'll be 3m zeny.. OR with a merchant with max discount, it'll cost 45.6k each times 5 which will be 2.28m zeny..

d. Lastly.. the longest part of this quest... picking up animal poop..

I got my 100 animal poops from [ein_fild04].. where i hunted the geographers..

ANY monster in the whole database will drop an animal poop at a certain %.. which i don't know.. Even the green/yellow/red plants can drop the animal poops..

NOTE: you cannot pick it up using @autoloot 100.. it won't work.. you have to pick it up manually...

NOTE: you have to start this quest to trigger the monsters to drop animal poop..

4. Woo you get your hat! - warp back to the Biologist [Yuno 356,49]

The stats it gives is:

+1 Int

Add 5% chance of auto-casting Heal lv 1 on user when user recieves Physical Melee damage

Impossible to refine this item

Defense: 1

Upper Head

THIS GIVES 1 COUPON POINT :lol:

so sorry about the pictures.. this is the first guide ive posted so its kinda bad... <_<

its a nice guide, BUT!

You need to use @whodrops in game and TELL US the highest percentage rating and map with most spawns! It will make the guide look neater, and more people will use it

Add PICTURES!!! Pictures make it look really cool, and easier to understand and follow.

I give this guide a 7/10 :D

its a nice guide, BUT!

You need to use @whodrops in game and TELL US the highest percentage rating and map with most spawns! It will make the guide look neater, and more people will use it

Add PICTURES!!! Pictures make it look really cool, and easier to understand and follow.

I give this guide a 7/10 :D

woah... that was quick..

ty fer replying..

ill try uploading some images and i believe the map locations that i put are the ones with the most spawns..

i see you updated it!

Now its marvelous!

I really do like it, its colorful, nice pictures, and it makes it easy for me to understand ^^

I might actually fo this quest later

10/10

tyvm.. but i think the pictures are alittle bad.. :wacko:

• 2 years later...

a trick for getting 100 animal poops instantly is finding the [MVP] Dracula *gef_dun01* and using an area skill like Metoer Assault, Arrow storm etc or Reflect Shield/Damage or Vmant.. you can kill his familiars instantly and since he summons 10-15 at a time you can collect 100 in a few minutes... you can use Anodyne for Endure to keep on picking the Animal poops w/o delay