GatheringRO Community

Pvp Event

Holly Enix

pvpevent.jpg?t=1248341748

The surprise for the losers in the first round was, that they may continue with the tournament, the winners were out.

Winners are the following people:

1st: BurningCrusade

2nd: Battousai

3rd: dnkyuubi

Thanks for participating.

A PvP Tournament will be hosted at the 15th August 2009, 18:00 Servertime by <GM> Holly Enix

Basic Information

• The losers in the first round may receive a surprise!
    • And let me add that the surprise won't be an item. It might shock you <: But it's a positive surprise, nothing to worry about.

[*]You may participate with any class and any equipment.[*]It is a 1 vs 1.[*]You can only join the Tournament with 1 Character.[*]End of registration: 13th August 2009 | 18:00 Server Time

There will be 3 Winners.

1st Prize:

30037.png

GatheringRO Surprise Box

A mysterious gray box with the word GatheringRO in it. If you open it, something good may be inside.

Weight : 20

Contains:

Java's Turban

Twin Bunnies

Spilt Ice Cream

Helm of Hermes

Floppy Bunny

Samurai Head

Stuffed Panda

Dowry

Reidinkurs Hat

Symbol of Beginning

Symbol of Valor

Symbol of Arcana

Symbol of Precision

Symbol of Divinity

Symbol of Trade

Symbol of Slyness

Red Bag

Water Bottle

Old Button

Wedding Bouquet

Illyrian Headdress

Drooping Garm

Gym Pass

2nd & 3rd Prize:

30051.png

2x Castle Invitation

An invitation for a one time event to enter the GatheringRO Castle.

Class : Miscellaneous

Rules & Miscellaneous Information

• You will not be allowed to use any healitems.
  • I will recall the participating players. Anyone who's not online at his turn is automatically disqualified and the enemy is the winner.
  • Outside buffs are allowed.
  • If you died once the duel is over, even with the Soul Linker's auto-resurrection skill.

Please fill in this survey to participate:

Character Name (Exact):
Character Level:
Character Class:

Any post not related to registration/question will be deleted.

For any questions post here, I will add them down in this post and delete your post.

Questions & Answers:

Q: If you enter with a Creo, we can still use Potion Pitcher, right? xD; You said no "healing items" and I'm just making sure, since Pot Pitch uses...y'know....pot's. xD

A: Yes, Potion Pitcher is enabled.

Q: Is GTB & Assassin Damascuss allowed?

A: As stated in the Post, every equipment is allowed. So yes.

Q: How are the matches going to set up? Is it random like out of a list of names? a program?

A: The battles are being noted in Excel, the names will be shuffled.

Q: Are outside buffs before the match allowed?

A: Please read the post. Rules & Miscellaneous Information. Yes, outside buffs are allowed.

Q: I'm assuming berries and seeds are disabled, but are other healing items allowed?

A: Please read the post. Rules & Miscellaneous Information. You will not be allowed to use any healitems.

Q: Can we use converters, resist potions?

A: Yes you can. Right before the duel and also during the duel. You can use whatever you'd like, just healing items will be prohibited. Skill-Scrolls work too.

Q: Can we use SP items, like Blue Potions?

A: Blue Potions don't work, it's an SP-healing item.

Q: Is there a timelimit for a match?

A: Usually no, but when I can see that there's not going to be a result due to running or whatever I may set a timelimit.

Q: Can we use Siege Blue Potions? I think they work.

A: Yes it seems that Siege Blue Potions work.

Q: Are Homunculus allowed?

A: Yes, Homunculus and Mercenaries are allowed.

Q: Are sacrafice and asura going to be allowed? I realize it's not fair to gimp certain people, but these are pretty much insta-kill skills, and would make the matches terribly unfair. The final matches would really just consist of mostly pallies and champs.

A: Yes it's allowed. And note that I've never seen a Paladin or a Champion win a PVP event <: Sacrifice and Asura can be survived, even with non-mvp equip.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic