GatheringRO Community

Leprechaun Quest

Mirri

Leprechaun Quest

Since the

old guide to the Leprechaun Quest is pretty much out of date, I decided to make a new one, or rather update it. Please note that the major change are drop rates of Four Leaf Clovers and the new hats which have been added to the quest. If you are new to this quest, then here's a brief description of what it's for. Literally, after completing the given task, you're able to access the Leprechaun's shop where you can exchange Leprechaun's Golden Coins for exclusive headgears.

Requirements:

approximately 50 Four Leaf Clovers (it varies for each player)

Rewards:

Access to the Leprechaun's "shop" to exchange Leprechaun's Golden Coins for headgears

10 Green Ale

Step 1

Head out to search for O'Riley, the Leprechaun [gef_fild02 216 209] and start a conversation with him. He will tell you his story about the Golden Savages and his Golden Coins. After he finishes the story, he will ask you to help him. Choose to help him and he will ask you to collect Four Leaf Clovers for him. You will need to give im approximately 50 of these. There's no specific number he asks for, so he could ask you for maybe 40 or if you're rather unlucky, a much higher number such as 60. It's random, so there's no way to know how many he will want until he is satisfied.

image.png

Step 2

Four Leaf Clovers are pretty much a pain to collect since the drop rates by monsters aren't high. The more efficient way, which a lot of people seem to use, is to just hunt Gift Boxes which are dropped at a 25% chance by Ancient Mimic [80 spawn on the second floor of Thanatos Tower which does not require a party to access]. You may want to use a Myst Case Card during the process of hunting to gain some extra Gift Boxes.

If you want to hunt Four Leaf Clovers directly, you'll find that a few monsters drop them at low rates. These are the following:

- 3% - Eclipse [prt_fild02 (1), prt_maze03 (1)]

- 1% - Breeze [hu_fild04 (20), hu_fild02 (10), hu_fild07 (10), odin_tem01 (10), hu_fild01 (5)]

- 0.3% - Mandragora [prt_fild02 (70), mjolnir_11 (50), pay_dun03 (10), pay_dun02 (3)]

- 0.2% - Rafflesia [yuno_fild05 (70), lhz_fild03 (5)]

Step 3

Once you have hunted enough Four Leaf Clovers, the O'Riley will give you 10 Green Ale as a reward. He will now also let you exchange Leprechaun's Golden Coins for headgears. To view these, you must have at least one in your inventory.

The coins are dropped by Golden Savage, literally the golden version of you everyday Savage. These will be running around in the same field [gef_fild02] and there are 10 on the map. They will drop Treasure Boxes. When opening one of these, you will gain 1 - 5 Leprechaun's Golden Coin. It is completely random. Also, when attacking Golden Savages, you'll one deal 1 damage to it per it, also taking notice of its 500 HP. Once you've collected enough of the coins, head back to O'Riley [gef_fild02 216 209] and exchange your coins for his headgears.

There are several headgears you can obtain.

Carmen Miranda's Hat

200 Leprechaun's Gold Coin

Ganster Scarf

250 Leprechaun's Gold Coin

Umbrella Hat

150 Leprechaun's Gold Coin

Fisherman's Hat

Vane Hairpin

Kettle Hat

270 Leprechaun's Gold Coin

Summer Hat

Executioner Hood

Bullock Helm

Kerchief

220 Leprechaun's Gold Coin

Solar Hat

Eye of Darkness

Parade Hat

Crown Parrots

Legionnaire Hat

Spiked Scarf

Rainbow Scarf

Classic Hat

I hope that this updated version of the quest will help those of you who have been wondering what the best way is to complete the quest now and what new headgears are out there.

Thank you for reading. :3 Feel free to leave a comment.

What would you recommend for killing Golden Savages? Seems like killing them is a major pain.

-edit-

It also seems like the spawn rate isn't correct, I've been looking all over gef_fild02, and Cocos and Yoyos (which also have a spawn of 10) are far more common than the Golden Savages.

Mirri.

Nice guide :D

I was wondering where that parade hat came from ♥

@Dane.

I'm not too sure about this but,since they explode...and tend to kill you.....while you kill them >.>

why not try using a linker and casting Kaizel on yourself? D:

Surely it "might" work?

Mirri.

Nice guide :D

I was wondering where that parade hat came from ♥

@Dane.

I'm not too sure about this but,since they explode...and tend to kill you.....while you kill them >.>

why not try using a linker and casting Kaizel on yourself? D:

Surely it "might" work?

My linker has sucky ASPD, but it's worth a shot.

This guide is cool thanks for the update...

Now Approx.50 pcs of four leaf clover is not bad cause i thought its still 250 pcs four leaf clover (Thanks for the update) and wow many headgear's are available for this quest :D

LOL as of now i only got 3 pcs four leaf clover :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

oh men, this is really a hard quest.. ive been doing it for about a month now, and not yet done. 4 leaf clover is not that easy to get.

but, thanx for the guide. B)

Hmm, try farming Gift Boxes from Ancient Mimics in Thanatos Tower 2nd floor. 'Coz that's what I did to get my Four Leaf Clovers.