GatheringRO Community

gRO Summer Event!

ChaosofRuin

Summer Update: First Trivial Event: [Event has Ended]

Father's Day!

Sometime during this weekend a character with a GM Sprite will appear, his name will be Love Dad. The character will go in to a random pvp map, and your job is to find and take his skull. Be wary! He WILL fight back :P

Be the first to collect 10 skulls to win the lovely, Love Dad Bandana!

Its Summer!

Its time to pull on your swim suits and head to the beach!

PM ALL SUBMISSIONS TO ME~

or email [email protected]

For the summer, I will be handing out some spiffy prizes for some spiffy events!

Event Period- June 1, 2009 - August 28, 2009!*Now it is September 30, 2009!

*Item Gathering and Raffle Events will have a different time period.

First Event!

Gathering RO Summer Art Event!

Submit a fan art of gRO! Win a nice prize!

Colored is preferred.

1024x768 for the fan art contest is highly recommended :P

Up to 3 entries can be entered, but you can only win once. If you are asked permission for gRO to use, you will win an additional prize. Or just a prize if you haven't won anything in the first place. :3

If it is super nice, it might be used in some way to support gRO...with your permission of course~

Prize: BottledWatergRO.jpg

( https://gatheringro.com/item&amp...ew&id=30308 )

Consolation Prize for 2nd and 3rd: ?????

-Note- Current Submissions:

Mirri

miauw

Second Event!

Gathering RO Summer Fan Video Event!

Submit a fan video promoting Gathering RO! Win a nice prize!

If it is awesomely fantastic, it might be used in some way to support gRO...with your permission of course~

Rules:

The video can be a group video of a MAX of 5 members. Of course the prize won't be the same, but each member will be given an event head gear (as long as it is first prize.)

If you are asked permission for gRO to use, you will win an additional prize. Or just a prize if you haven't won anything in the first place. :3 Same goes to the members.

Prize: SymbolOfBeginninggRO.jpg

( https://gatheringro.com/item&amp...ew&id=30300 )

Third Event! - The item to gather will be announced on June 19, 2009 to ensure fairness~

Hot hot hot! Cool Me Down Please! - Time period- June 19, 2009 to June 29, 2009 23:59:59 Server Time

Gather Frozen Rose! Please send the Frozen Rose to the character: Cool Me Down. (Stacks of over 50 please~)

Most Frozen Rose gathering wins an AWESOME prize!

Winner! In Your Face!

Prize: StuffedPandagRO.jpg

( https://gatheringro.com/item&amp...ew&id=30008 )

Fourth Event!

Frozen Rose Raffle!

Anyone who sends the character, Cool Me Down, over 100 Frozen Roses is entered into the Frozen Rose Raffle(automatically) for a chance to win a FABULOUS prize!

Winner! r u b e z!

Prize: BlankEyesgRO.jpg

( https://gatheringro.com/item&amp...iew&id=5102 )

Fifth Event!

PvP Event!

Rules: No GTB. No Assassin Damascus. Level 99 Homun max. Mercenaries are allowed. Post your team here~

Type: 2 v 2 Level 99, Baby Jobs.

Date/Time: Sometime within 2 weeks. My schedule is still a little shaky.

Fight to the death! 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize winners will get a prize!

First Prize: PussyCatBellgRO.jpg + ?????

( https://gatheringro.com/item&amp...iew&id=5051 ) PCB + Castle Invite

Second Prize: Castle Invite + ?????

Third Prize: Castle Invite + ?????

Have Fun gRO!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow! <3

All of the events sound so awesome. Can't wait. I just hope my shedule this month won't be too full... *is expecting the most unexpected* XD

I hope I'll be able to attend all events.

Gathering RO Summer Art Event!

Submit a fan art of gRO or just RO! Win a nice prize!

Colored is preferred.

If it is super nice, it might be used in some way to support gRO...with your permission of course~

Prize: BottledWatergRO.jpg

( https://gatheringro.com/item/view/?id=30308 )

Question about this event:

Does it have to be drawn at work (by hand or digital) or can be use things like modelling clay to make RO related things? I mean, the word art relates to many forms. XD

Ya laura Missed U alot .... espically the fighting part :P .... JK /kis2

Cool events this is ur chance to win a BE & PCB. :D

But I wont be easy this time in pvp event. hahaha ;)

nah my wish is becoming a reality, the next generation is rising up and us old people are gettin pwned xp !!!

btw u were never easy dx remember that time in the pvp event we both died and had to duel again lol

@yohan: wow nice idea for events XD this will really help gro community. first time i have to say im excited by ur events :unsure:

Question about this event:

Does it have to be drawn at work (by hand or digital) or can be use things like modelling clay to make RO related things? I mean, the word art relates to many forms. XD

Yup~

But for clay I guess you could make the model. Then take a picture. Then put the words gRO on it. Then submit it.

As long as it is some sort of art, I'm okay with it. Colored is strongly preferred for drawn art. :3

..loading screens...*hint hint*

Yup~

But for clay I guess you could make the model. Then take a picture. Then put the words gRO on it. Then submit it.

As long as it is some sort of art, I'm okay with it. Colored is strongly preferred for drawn art. :3

..loading screens...*hint hint*

Awesome. :3

I so wanna make something like a model of some monsters! XD

Maybe plastercine. o.o

Interesting......... :3

Gah, I could participate that Fan-art event, but I was just wondering will a hand drawn drawing actually be clear enough, and scanning will brighten the colors and ugggh. D:

Interesting......... :3

Gah, I could participate that Fan-art event, but I was just wondering will a hand drawn drawing actually be clear enough, and scanning will brighten the colors and ugggh. D:

You can always change the contrast ETC. after scanning the image. It will work in most image editing programs, if not even simple programs such as Word. XD