GatheringRO Community

How to obtain "The Sign"

PayA

Note: This Sign CANNOT be used for Blessed Valkyrie Helm Quest!

This is a guide to obtain the sign item, without having to do the other things. ENJOY! ;D hope this useless thing becomes usefull xD!

*note*"the sign" item i obtained after finishing this is currently in my ETC part of my inventory, usually it would be an item that is already equipable without giving it to the other NPCs.*

Step 1: lets get straight on it

ok before you could get to this part of the quest youd have to do other things such as the dancing part and whatnot. but i dont like that D: <, so what we want is to head straight to the NPC named Queen of the Dead located at que_sign01 45 221

step1-1.jpg

talk to her until she gives you the Symbol of Nine Realms

sonr.jpg

once you have that move on to step 2 ;D

Step 2: The Super duper mega boss guy that cant be killed! ok not really but yeh

well in this step you would want to go talk to Seirin located at que_sign01 197,45

Step2.jpg

Keep talking to her 4 times, on the fourth, select the second option untill she sumons a copy of Dark lord [This does not drop items, and is also not as strong as Dark Lord himself] now fight for your life!

badasslordcopy.jpg

Once you have killed The Dark Lord Incantation, Serein shall appear once more for more spoonage. talk to her till you get warped to nifleheim. once warped move on to Step 3 ;D

Step 3:Mentos The Freshmaker ;D

well in this step you'll be talking to 2 NPCs

The Witch located in que_sign01 122 141

WIIITCH.jpg

once finished with her move onto the

Depressed Man located at nifleheim 146 241

emo.jpg

once done talking your final step, to obtain "The Sign" From the Valkyrie O_O!

Step Sexy:FINALE

ok now your at the end of this useless guide ;D

to obtain your item you must warp to himinn 48 86 and talk to the VALKYRIE

View-1.jpg

keep pestering her until she coughs up "The Sign"

sign.jpg

with that in your inventory, it is now up to you to do what ever you want to it.

(will edit whatever needs to be edited later, for now sleep :Q!)

will add kikernas steps ( if you wish to choose her path)

@Lynx: this is a quest which takes quite a while, and what for? its to obtain the item Lucifer's Lament, which grants you access to gefenia. also the sign gives you 5% atk and matk. but thats when its equipable. in this guide im just showing how to get the item in a quick faster way. ... xD

@caLYX: can you expand on that question xD? for what i understand, are you talking about the lucifers lament >:o? if so, then it should be able to be used for that quest @[email protected]!

@Lynx: this is a quest which takes quite a while, and what for? its to obtain the item Lucifer's Lament, which grants you access to gefenia. also the sign gives you 5% atk and matk. but thats when its equipable. in this guide im just showing how to get the item in a quick faster way. ... xD

@caLYX: can you expand on that question xD? for what i understand, are you talking about the lucifers lament >:o? if so, then it should be able to be used for that quest @[email protected]!

Uhm...what I meant was can it be used for the *toot* :D

^Second this.

Follow the rest of the guide in irowiki, you'll get the right one eventually ^_^

But yeah, I think you've figured it out already

*note*"the sign" item i obtained after finishing this is currently in my ETC part of my inventory, usually it would be an item that is already equipable without giving it to the other NPCs.*

PS. There's a flaw in your guide: I think you've chosen Serin's path. How about people who choose Kikerna's path?

@caLYX

Lol. Thanks anyway xD

once finished with her move onto the

Depressed Man located at nifleheim 146 41

emo.jpg

once done talking your final step, to obtain "The Sign" From the Valkyrie O_O!

Um, I tried doing this quest but somehow I wasn't able to find this depressed man in niflheim :o I tried warping to niflheim 146 41 but there's no "Depressed Man" there :o

• 1 month later...

hey i was wondering what the problem was. When it talk to the queen of the dead to get the symbol of the 9 realms it stops on the box that says u got the symble of 9 realms. it dosnt give it to much and i have to relog cuz i cant do anything. anyone know how to fix this.

• 2 months later...