GatheringRO Community

Elemental Ragnamon Card Events

Chadwick

Chadwick said:
There will be a 5th event, the participants shall be... all the participants in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th events. You got two characters in the same account in this same event? Well, too bad... I'll be the one to choose which of them is to participate, and my decision will most probably depend on the shortness of the character name.

It doesn't matter if you got those two different characters into separate accounts. I know people might delete one of those characters in their main account and recreate the exact same character in another account. The point is, one forum account = one participant in the 5th event.

But, here's the catch. In the 5th ERC event, a draw means BOTH players are eliminated. The only exception is the battle for 3rd place and 1st place.

Also, I shall construct an elimination table. That way, if your opponent is absent, then you can advance to the second stage. The schedule shall be announced a week before the actual event, to give more time for the participants to be informed properly.

You think your trash cards are of no use?

Think again! You'll be saving them for this event!

Please be sure to read all game mechanics and rules.

Ignorance of the rules will only result to you being disqualified sooner or later.

Schedule:

• 1st Event: February 13, Friday 21:00 server time (GMT+1) —in other words, an hour after WoE 2.0
  • 2nd Event: February 18, Wednesday 19:00 server time (GMT+1) —in other words, 3 hours after WoE 1.0
  • 3rd Event: February 21, Saturday 21:00 server time (GMT+1)
  • 4th Event: February 25, Wednesday 19:00 server time (GMT+1) —in other words, 3 hours after WoE 1.0

How to Register: Please use the following code and post here, to register. Of course, replace my name with yours, silly.

Forum Name: [b]Chadwick[/b]
Character Name: [b]Chadwick Pokes[/b]
Character Job: [b]Paladin[/b]

Prizes:

• 1st Event: 1 Everade's Box for 1st placer, 2 castle invites for the 2nd placer and 1 castle invite for the 3rd placer.
  • 2nd Event: 1 Silmeria's Box for 1st placer, 3 megaphone boxes for the 2nd placer and 2 megaphone boxes for the 3rd placer.
  • 3rd Event: 1 Holly Enix's Box for 1st placer, 3 universal tamers for the 2nd placer and 2 universal tamer for the 3rd placer.
  • 4th Event: Will be announced on the spot. What's definite is that there will be prizes for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd placers.

Mechanics:

• The registered players shall form a line. Two players will be randomly selected from the finalists (random-pick elimination style), and shall card-duel each other. The loser shall be considered out of the competition, but can stay and watch the event.
  • The last player left in the competition wins.

How to Card-Duel:

• Player 1 deals me a card. Then immediately I'll deal Player 2 for his card. The cards dealt to me should be a card of a monster of either Fire, Water, Wind or Earth element ONLY.
  • The winner will be determined by the element table. If it is a draw, they deal another card.

Element Table:

• Fire beats Earth
    Earth beats Wind
    Wind beats Water
    Water beats Fire
    Fire + Wind = Draw
    Earth + Water = Draw
    If they draw the same element, obivously, it's also a draw.

Rules and Punishment:

• Only up to 12 players per event can join, so it'll be first come first serve. Also, a character that has already joined an event cannot join any other Elemental Ragnamon card duel event. If you want to join another event, you can do so but with another character (to avoid confusions), and not the event right after the event you've just joined in. (For example you joined the 1st event, you cannot join the 2nd event. You can join the 3rd event, but with a different character.) I shall determine this with your forum account.
  • During the designated schedule, if a registered player is offline when I summon him/her, he will be given a grace period, which is 60 seconds to log into his registered character (I will broadcast this). If he's still not on his registered character after the grace period, he will be disqualified.
  • During the card-duel, only deal me a card of a monster of either Fire, Water, Wind or Earth element. Dealing me a card of a monster of any other element will mean that the player doesn't understand the rules, and therefore will be disquilified. (Better luck next time!)
  • I'll be keeping the cards dealt, so keep as many cards as possible of each element, and don't deal me the expensive ones. :lol:

Registered Players:

1st Event (forumname — charactername — characterjob)

• Narcissus — Narcissus — High Priest *1st placer*
  • Johnny Bravo — Milo l The Scorpion — Assassin Cross *2nd placer*
  • Xelos — Xylos — Stalker *3rd placer*
  • Phantom — Nugget — Lord Knight
  • ShadesOfSolomon — SilverShadow — Assassin Cross
  • Alb — Albion — Paladin
  • Dane — Medea — Professor
  • The Zaoldyeck — killua zaoldyeck — Assassin Cross
  • Abril? — Abril — High Priest
  • dnnk — dnkyuubi — Clown *absent/disqualified*
  • Rawr Master — Rishida — Paladin *absent/disqualified*
  • dothy — Vesk Draelmestveskel — Assassin Cross *absent/disqualified*

2nd Event (forumname — charactername — characterjob)

• Mirri — Mirri — Gypsy *1st placer*
  • ondong — xSilentTSinXx — Assasin Cross *2nd placer*
  • iRoby — McFloat — Assassin Cross *3rd placer*
  • Harada Riku — Stealth Riku — Assassins Cross
  • Reverie — Integer Zero — Assassin Cross
  • Xerksis — Jules Winnfield— High Priest
  • Nanaki — Yukirichan — Assassin Cross
  • miauw — Minayo — Priest
  • Harada Risa — Harada Risa — High Priest
  • Sir Arthur — Sir Arthur — Paladin *absent/disqualified*
  • Ziezie — z i e — Assassin Cross *absent/disqualified*
  • -bon- — VinceCastro — Assassin Cross *absent/disqualified*

3rd Event (forumname — charactername — characterjob)

• Paprika~ — Trixter — Champion *1st placer*
  • Yade — Yade — High Priest *2nd placer*
  • The Zaoldyeck — Atomos — Paladin *3rd placer*
  • OHMYGODshoes — Conan Edogawa — Baby Sage *AFK during event/disqualified*
  • Phantom — Phantom — Creator *absent/disqualified*
  • hulahula tralala — Saus Sambal — Paladin *absent/disqualified*
  • Martin Mystery — Manuel Myster — High Priest *absent/disqualified*
  • Erika Funtanilla — ll Monk or Erika ll — Baby Monk *absent/disqualified*
  • Yaoi Dany — x Yaoi x — Assassin Cross *absent/disqualified*
  • Johnny Bravo — Taurus Aldebaran — Champion *absent/disqualified*
  • T a k a h i r o — T a k a h i r o — Assassin Cross *absent/disqualified*
  • Doktor Nacht — Yukina Glace — High Wizard *absent/disqualified*

4th Event (forumname — charactername — characterjob)

• Reverie — Somnium Saggita — Sniper
  • iRoby — r o b y p u g e h — Assassin Cross
  • R i n — Haruhi Suzumiya — Alchemist
  • Harada Risa — Milliscent Stormrage — High Wizard
  • Teeks — Datura Inoxia — Creator
  • Ziezie — z i e — Assassin Cross
  • Mama Kiwi — Getting Lucky — Professor
  • ondong — PecoPeco Rider — Paladin
  • ll FREAKIN OUT ll — oO BrieLLe Oo — Assasin Cross
  • Breaking Dawn — xInari — Assassin Cross
  • Nanaki — MichiChan — Lord Knight
  • Shadow Kai — ShadowXSage — Assassin Cross

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify, the elemental cards are basically any card from an elemental monster right? So fire could be a Salamander card, water could be Marin card, and so forth?

YES YES! You got it.

Not registering yet, but I wanna ask, what if you get a card with Neutral status? (Poring? Unless it actaully has an element).

Poring is a water element. :lol:

Yes, considering that "fuck you" isn't verbal abuse when he was harassing me. D:<

When will the second event be?

Then you should've reported him first. Anyway, you know what you did and what you did not do. -_-

2nd event will be announced later today.

2nd event will be on wednesday, 19:00 server time. (3 hours after woe 1.0)

PLEASE READ the rules and the mechanics before joining. Violations will be treated with ruthless punishments.

Example of a violation is above this post. :lol:

Rules and Punishment:
  • Only up to 12 players per event can join, so it'll be first come first serve. Also, a character that has already joined an event cannot join any other Elemental Ragnamon card duel event. If you want to join another event, you can do so but with another character (to avoid confusions), and not the event right after the event you've just joined in. (For example you joined the 1st event, you cannot join the 2nd event. You can join the 3rd event, but with a different character.) I shall determine this with your forum account.

No punishment for that, by the way. :lol: If you want to join the 3rd event, register again when 12 people have been successfully registered for the 2nd event.

3rd event schedule announced. Also, if there's enough players, there will be a 4th event, and that shall be the last. I will announce a little bit of twist after the 3rd event. :lol:

Also, I'd like to request peco riders to get rid of their peco while in the event. Well, it's just a request, to keep the event nice and tidy, and to keep the participants in an average height.