GatheringRO Community

Homunculus Thesis Quest

xsmookie

Homunculus Thesis Quest

*NOTE: The steps are right, but not all the images are in yet ^-^!*

Requirements; Alchemist/Creator Class; Amistr1 or Filir1 (depending on which one you want; you get the one corresponding to your homunculus); Level 50 (to wear the hats, lawlz)

Rewards;

30103.png

Hopping Filir[1]

A cute Filir chick that sits on top of your head. It likes to flap and hop around your head.

Increases the amount recovered by Potion Pitcher and Slim Potion Pitcher while wearing the headgear.

Disables Acid Demonstration skill.

Item Class : Head Gear

Defence Rate : 3

Equipped On : Upper

Weight : 50

Required Level : 50

Applicable Job : Alchemist Class

------------------------------- OR -------------------------------

30105.png

Drooping Amistr[1]

A stuffed flushy, sweet drooping amistr who gives you warmth which feels like pure blessing.

Increases your VIT while wearing the headgear.

Item Class : Head Gear

Defence Rate : 1

Equipped On : Upper

Weight : 50

Required Level : 50

Applicable Job : Alchemist Class

*Key word OR... It's not repeatable )x*

Before we start; I'd like to say that this is one of the easiest headgear quests. It can take a while to complete, but hey, I did it in three days [i'll give you tips on that later on as well]. My models during this guide are my creators Sammie and Destiniie. I have already completed the Drooping Amistr with Destiniie and B a b y F a c e, but is currently making the guide with Sammie and F l a w l e s s. [i'm an idiot and forgot to take screenies while doing it the first time 8D!]

*NOTE: I do not know the difference between this Filir hat and the one that goes along with the Chickie hat*

Which Homunculus do you need to start/finish this quest?

Amistr1 AKA The Sheep (:

Filir1 AKA The Blue Bird x3

The Steps

1. Talk to the NPC at the second level of the Alchemist Guild in Aldebaran. His name is Ghino (alde_alche 116 187) and he needs a Thesis for his graduation paper.

*Thanks to my Homunculus buddies Dakota Rose and Okita Sougo. <3*

2. He'll say that your homunculus are the right ones (meaning have your homunculus out and talk to him =3).

*NOTE: If you DO NOT HAVE either AMISTR1 or FILIR1, he will say it will not work for his thesis.

3. Once you start the quest, every time the intimacy level changes of your homunculus, what he will say will change as well.

Intimacy at Awkward:

Intimacy at Shy:

Intimacy at Neutral:

*lawlz sorry, changed skins here xD*

Intimacy at Cordial:

[insert image]

Intimacy at Loyal:

[insert image]

4. Now you have to FEED your homunculus to raise its intimacy level. The top amount of intimacy points you can gain per feed is 5 points.

My tip: Never never NEVER feed your Homunculus until 100. That's BAD. Like... SUPER BAD. The intimacy points you can gain start to drop after 35. I prefer to feed it when the hunger level is at FIFTEEN (15) and feed it TWICE, meaning the highest the hunger level goes is 35. It takes 20 minutes for my method to have to feed again (one hunger level = one minute). Check your homunculus status by using @hominfo.

Intimacy level goes from Awkward to Shy at 100.

Intimacy level goes from Shy to Neutral at 250.

Intimacy level goes from Neutral to Cordial at 750.

Intimacy level goes from Cordial to Loyal at 911. (I still question why they picked that number xD.)

5. Once your Homunculus is Loyal, talk to Ghino again and he'll tell you that your homunculus is ready to evolve and that you need a STONE OF SAGE.

A very mysterious stone, rumored to change normal metals into pure gold.

People have been searching for it for ages. It has a soft, warm, red color.

6. Hunt // Buy a Stone of Sage.

Dropped by: Gemini-S58 (100%), Observation (50%), Solace (25%), Retribution (25%), Shelter (25%)

7. Evolve your homunculus!

It's a very proud moment in deed! Share it with someone x3 (I shared it with my boyfriend this time, and the previous times w/my guild members xD!)

homun.jpg

8. Talk to Ghino again, and he'll thank you with a gift for helping him with his thesis for his graduation paper! You'll get your Hopping Filir or Drooping Amistr!! <3

No, you don't need any items excluding the Stone of Sage xD!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for using this guide ^.^

I hope it helps =D! My credits go toward the people mentioned as well as the makers of this game and maintenance people of this server <3

If you guys ever see anyone selling one of these, please, tell me, so I can bash them on the side of their heads xD!

All that hard work and you sell it D:??!

*Ending note: If any suggestions feel free to tell me here!

Any questions can be left here as well, or PMed to me at Sammie or Destiniie (I'll be on Sammie for a while to evolve my filir!).

ty both :D

@pink aya: lawlz... i started on the day of the update xD

i fed all day saturday and got it to 500-600 intimacy xD;; took me another 2 days because of chinese new year xD <3

On Sammie i had an evolved lif2, and on Destiniie I had filir2

I feel for you D:!

I mean that isnt necessary to go with a new brand amistir/flir homun. Actually it can be @ neutral status and the quest will still work.

wait I just remembered that my homun was @ neutral, lol, so yeah..it still worked.

Btw, you're missing credits.

I mean that isnt necessary to go with a new brand amistir/flir homun. Actually it can be @ neutral status and the quest will still work.

wait I just remembered that my homun was @ neutral, lol, so yeah..it still worked.

Btw, you're missing credits.

I never said brand new o:! I'm just saying you need filir1 or amistr1 o.o

I have credits as they came up O:

hey you you guys! the last 2 pics might take a while to come up. i'm taking a break from gRO until this summer or until my grades are better xD;;

if anyone wants to get those last two for me, i'd be really grateful x3 <33 feel free to message me or leave post here!

i used this guide twice.. works very nice

thanks =3

Ty ty for the guide! <3

Also, can you do both amister and filir on one account? ;o

i believe as long as its separate alchemist/creator is okay (:

little mistake my Filir is now SHY and don't have 150 intimacy lvl its on 103 ^^

o.o

i don't believe the level of the homunculus effects the intimacy level x3 it should just be the feedings =3

have you ever accidentally not fed him/her? o:?

uhm you didn't understand what i meant -.-

Intimacy level goes from Awkward to Shy at 150.

Intimacy level goes from Shy to Neutral at 250.

Intimacy level goes from Neutral to Cordial at 750.

Intimacy level goes from Cordial to Loyal at 911. (I still question why they picked that number xD.)

IT did change the intimacy level from Awkward to shy at 103 (looked with @hominfo)

not at 150 XD

IF you noticed, she was asking "uh whats this... oh it happened again", which implies that she has found something unexpected, and with the accompanying screenshot proves that it has something to do with the numerical intimacy level and the written intimacy level. Hence, I quoted from another guide which effectively erases all doubts she may have regarding the relationship between these two intimacy values.

If she wanted to correct Sammie on the typo (perhaps) she made with regards to the changing of the intimacy from Awkward to Shy, she could have just quoted Everade's post, which she didn't, and which I did.

You still haven't noticed. Or maybe can't.

THIS guide, not some OTHER not-used list in THIS guide, says Shy is attained at 150.

She's making a correction on the guide's statement, so TRY and realize this. We aren't pulling at some outside source to prove Nanaki wrong. She is just stating that the guide needs a small rewrite.