GatheringRO Community

Event Suggestion

Holly Enix

How about Soccer since that works now or maybe the Turbo Track :o They are quite fun yet they rarely get used -.-.

I know you tried soccer events before the wipe and it glitched but it works fine now o_o i just played with my mates (4 - 0 to my team , OH YES!)

1. Funny Vending Joke Event

how about an event that involves the merchant classes and super novice vending skill and make a joke out of the item that you are selling in your vend... you can select 10 winners of the event with the most funniest joke... and the 10 winners will receive +10 greedy headgear as a prize... ^_^

2.Tom Young Gong Event

another one that i could remember is an event involving Tom Young Gong Soup. where you are to make it... then the players will try to find the GM somewhere in ayothaya with a pubchat saying "You Found Me!" 10 winners will also be awarded.

Prize for this event is 3 Soft Apron

These events was once done in the official RO in our country.

Hope this could help... ^_^

How about Soccer since that works now or maybe the Turbo Track :o They are quite fun yet they rarely get used -.-.

I know you tried soccer events before the wipe and it glitched but it works fine now o_o i just played with my mates (4 - 0 to my team , OH YES!)

As long as the ball gets stuck I can't rely on that.

Turbo track has a maximum of people. I prefer an event where all can join.

1. Funny Vending Joke Event

how about an event that involves the merchant classes and super novice vending skill and make a joke out of the item that you are selling in your vend... you can select 10 winners of the event with the most funniest joke... and the 10 winners will receive +10 greedy headgear as a prize... ^_^

2.Tom Young Gong Event

another one that i could remember is an event involving Tom Young Gong Soup. where you are to make it... then the players will try to find the GM somewhere in ayothaya with a pubchat saying "You Found Me!" 10 winners will also be awarded.

Prize for this event is 3 Soft Apron

These events was once done in the official RO in our country.

Hope this could help... ^_^

The first suggestions sounds fun ^_^

We'll see. :3

What Hiichan was talking about the jakenpo game.. I guess thats the scissor, paper and stone game.... ^^. Well as for me... How bout some follow the leader game.... players will do what the leader is doing... ^^ or how bout a card game... Too bad... i dont know how to make a script ^^

Let's rape the GM event:

1. Players forms party of 5, 10 parties total. Only 1st 10 party gets in.

2. Throws the players on a pvp enabled map.

3. Throw in the GM.

4. Team that picks up the skull wins.

It's not a pvp event, GMs are only allowed to run. /gg

Let's rape the GM event:

1. Players forms party of 5, 10 parties total. Only 1st 10 party gets in.

2. Throws the players on a pvp enabled map.

3. Throw in the GM.

4. Team that picks up the skull wins.

It's not a pvp event, GMs are only allowed to run. /gg

Well, Good idea but it would only work if you had ice pick/Thana or the GM lowered there Def considering they have high def

Lucky Poring Event:

This event can be done in pay_fild04 or better, in event map..

GM summons alot of porings, in a big map, then he walks around droping items (any weird item) then he warps players and they have to go and kill every poring, trying to find those items, once they do, they give them back to the GM, and win a prize.

*GM's could mute everyone for 3-5 min, so no one casts spells, or it would be easy for mages.

*You shouldn't be able to warp/jump in Event Map.

*Instead of the item giveback to GM's, you can drop rares and let the poring grab them, so the point of the event is to kill the lucky poring who grabbed a rare.

We played that event in other server, and it was very fun, hope you like it.

My ingame name is Rok3zSnipe or Rok3zPala, in case i won something :rolleyes:

And sorry for my bad english.. if there's something you dont get about the event just ask..

Lucky Poring Event:

GM summons alot of porings, in a big map, then he walks around droping items (any weird item) then he warps players and they have to go and kill every poring, trying to find those items, once they do, they give them back to the GM, and win a prize.

*GM's could mute everyone for 3-5 min, so no one casts spells, or it would be easy for mages.

*Instead of the item giveback to GM's, you can drop rares and let the poring grab them, so the point of the event is to kill the lucky poring who grabbed a rare.

And sorry for my bad english.. if there's something you dont get about the event just ask..

It'd be annoying muting everyone and then unmuting, maybe if alota people like the idea, a specific map could be created, where you cannot use spells *Like the football arena* also un-able to warp.

I like it though..

i was unsure if such maps existed, where you cant use spells, i didn't wanted to post an imposible event, but it would be much better..

and gm's wouldnt unmute.. if its a 4 minute mute.. lets say event lasts 3 min, you can wait for 1 minute xD, but i never been a gm so i dont know how the mute thing works..

Well, There is a command that is for admin only unless changed, That mutes every player on the admins screen for set period of time.

That mutes the whole server forever [if you mean @stfu] XD

Lucky Poring Event:

We did that kind of event once.

But we cannot drop our prizes, only trade. And if we take items which are normally obtainable, people might cheat ^_^

that's why i said drop weird items..

or you can mike something like golden apple, a simple item that does nothing and can only be obtained by GM's and events, and thats what you give to GM's to exchange the price.. there's no way to cheat there xD..

Any other doubt/question ?

hey ..

they did that event yesterday.. they said a alchemist broke his cart and you had to kill porings in a map that you cant use spells to find the item and receive price..

Did the GM stole my idea XD?

Sry for posting too much ^^, but i wanna know if it was a coincidence, gm's liked and used my idea, or .. idk..

*If someone used my idea:

Shouldn't i receive a prize :P?

Not demanding anything, just asking

hey ..

they did that event yesterday.. they said a alchemist broke his cart and you had to kill porings in a map that you cant use spells to find the item and receive price..

Did the GM stole my idea XD?

Sry for posting too much ^^, but i wanna know if it was a coincidence, gm's liked and used my idea, or .. idk..

*If someone used my idea:

Shouldn't i receive a prize :P?

Not demanding anything, just asking

That event is on GatheringRO for a long, long time ^_^