GatheringRO Community

Sonic Blow Guide

tErminator

Okay,here goes nothing.:D.I already quitted playing with my sinx character.:D

This might help.:D

Equips:

Headgear:

*Upper: Valkyrie Helm[1](Donate) with Kiel D-01 card compunded on it.Poo poo hat

*Mid: Sun glasses[1] with maya purple card,Sun glasses[1] with Kiel-D-01 card for faster SB spam or you can use Nebula Aura[1].

*Lower: Gentleman's Pipe when using Sunnies, not needed when using Nebula Aura[1]

Armors:

*Valkyrja's Armor with Tao gunka card.You'll get more Hp and lessens your defence.

*Valkyrja's Armor with Garm card.Frost your Enemies.

*Valkyrja's Armor with Detale card.You'll be unfrozen

*Valkyrja's Armor with Ghostring card.Anti Sac paladin's,Asura type Champs, and Acid Demo Creators.

Weapons:

*+10 Specialty Jur with 1 stormy knight card, 2 hydra card's, 1 turtle general card or 2 hydra card's and 2 turtle general card's.For low vit foes

*+10 Specialty Jur with 1 Thanatos card,2 hydra card's,1 turtle general card or 1 Thanatos card, 2 stormy knight card's and 1 hydra card. For high vit foes.

*+10 Specialty Jur with 1 phreeoni card,2 hydra card, 1 skeleton worker card. For PD build foes.

*+10 Infiltrator with Golem card. For Ws card user's

Garments:

*Aesprika.

-Wings created using all the light in the world. Its name means "Light of the Gods".

-Adds resistance to ALL elements by 30%.

-FLEE + 30, MDEF + 5.

*Valkyrja's Manteau with Myst card.Anti Poison Property.

-Increase resistance to the Poison Property by 30%.

-Flee Rate + 5

*Valkyrja's Manteau with Dustiness card.Anti wind property

-Increase resistance to the Wind Property by 30%.

-Flee Rate + 5

*Valkyrja's Manteau with Deviling card. For Sac type paladin's,Acid Demo creators,Asura type Champions.

-Add a 50% resistance against Neutral Property attacks.

-Receive 50% more damage from other property attacks.

Shoes:

*Sleipnir

*Valkyrja's Shoes with Amon ra card. I use this when playing againts dagger sinx and Lord Knight's.I hate dispel. :D

Accessories:

*2 megingjard

Build:

*Perfect Dodge build:

Str:200 or make it divisible by 10 with your plus points

Agi:200

Vit: 70

Int:1

Dex:200

Luk:extra points

Use Aesprika to boost your Flee rate or a V. manteau with a giant whisper card on it.

*Mid Vit build:

Str:200 or make it divisible by 10 with your plus points.

Agi:make your aspd 195

Vit: 120-129 or make it divisible by 10 with your plus points between 120-129.

*Low Vit build:

Str:200 or make it divisible by 10 with your plus points.

Agi:make your aspd 195

Vit: 90-100 or make it divisible by 10 with your plus points between 90-100

Fighting Againts Sinx in Hell box:

Use the appropriate equips for your enemies build.

-Just cloak, go nearer to your enemy and wait for the right time till your enemy comes out then strike him with your Sonic Blow or you can use meteor assault if you're not patient enough.<.<

-Strike with your Soul Breaker when your enemy is not on cloak mode.

-Use Venom Dust when your enemy gets frozen or hiding ,and then SB your enemy when the time he nearly gets unfozen.

Fighting Againts Sinx in Death box:

-Use two kiel's then spam your sonic blow to your enemy and aswell as spam your berries. :D

Fighting Againts Paladin's in Death box:

Use V armor with tao gunka card,V manteau with deviling card on it and use your High Vit weapon.

-Spam your Sb and wait till he gets frozen then switch as fast as you can to your other high vit weapon which is 1 Thana,2 hydra cards, and 1 tgen card then spam SB to your enemy aswell as spam your berries. :D

Fighting Againts Paladin's in Hell box:

This is a pain in the ass.

-Use high vit build.

-Use Hiding then Grimtooth,I know your damage will lessen cause Pallie's use Defender but still it's effective.Keep your distance.

-Use soul breaker and keep your distance

-Don't forget to switch to defensive equips when your gonna receive sacrifice.(poo poo hat,Cranial shield,Deviling,Ghost ring)

-Then use Sonic Blow for final rampage.:D

-Just Be patient when playing againts paladin's,Take it slowly but surely.

Important Infos:

-When your enemy is using a perfect dodge build and he gets frozen you can SB him using a full damage low vit weap,phreeoni isnt needed when your enemy gets frozen.

-Having 150 luck makes you invulnerable to silence.

~To be Continued...Im tired.

Dont forget to have soul link and Sonic blow acceleration.here's the link for the guide. SB acceleration quest guide

Thanks for your Sb quest guide ate rish :D

Credits to:

My gay friend CaiLel ,joke :lol:

You're all free to comment :D

Nice guide, a couple of things that will help :P (B> GARM!!!)

Booo but you both sucks at taking out Pallys in Hellsbox /gg, If you are gonna go high vit you just plainly need Thana+Tg+Hydra+Sk and the 2 kiels, Tao Gunka, GR and Deviling.

This way you just spam SB (reflect will most likely eat away your hp) till your hp reaches mid amount then switch to GR (by this time the pally is most likely getting ready to Serk) so If he serks before uncloaking you, just use your dear old Cranial and take the sac full on, after that just Hide +Grimm to finish it.

Thanks,yeah I know that abba noob /gg,but seems my tactics were working so I'll stick with it ^_^

S>Garm=700b :lol:

*Perfect Dodge build:

Str:200 or make it divisible by 10 with your plus points

Agi:200

Vit: 70

Use Aesprika to boost your Flee rate or a V. manteau with a giant whisper card on it.

Extra points on luck? Yeah like 3 luk =P You can only get three 200 stats and one 70 then 3 for the remaining ...

Nice Guide Nico.

It helps to know some strategies to fight VS all classes :D

@Cai: MY build+Garm=Rape /gg Just Kidding :D

@Guide: Also more luk would help a lot for the freezing time, since it´s really a Pain in the ass to fight an SB who unfreezes fast and while you are frozen he can venom dust you and wait 3-5 secs until your unfreeze time it´s almost done, so it would REALLY be a pain, i suggest a lil bit more luk. :P

dang dang dang..goodluck to the new gRO XD (*wala man moy mga originality oi tsk tsk tsk*)

Well..... talking about originality?? who is one of the Best Sinx in GRO long time ago?? is it SONIC?? well.. SONIC is one of the Best long time ago...but now?? maybe he will be back... hehehe...... hello guys... how are you here..!!! is Badboys Coming Back??.....