GatheringRO Community

Double Dagger Sinx Guide

xXThe BossXx

Ok, you have probably read my other 2 guides about the critical sinx, which is really good, but lacks in some things that the DD(Double Dagger) Has, and thats why i have come to a conclusion of making one, so here it goes

Head: In your head slot number 1, it would be pretty obious that the 2 first targets would be a DLH(Dark Lord Helm) or a VH(Valkyrie Helm),slotted with a MayaP Card, so you can detect your hidden enemies, if you think you cant afford a VH or DLH, i would suggest getting a GDH(Golden Dragon Helm) which isnt the best option you can get, but if you cant afford any of the ones i mentioned, it still can get the job done.

Head slot 2: Here you should get or either slotted sunnies, or a Neb(Nebula Aura), but heres the tricky part, if you choose to get a Neb, you would need to buy 2 Nebs, it could be optional since the second one would be used to slot LK Card(Lord Knight Card) so you can berserk,so i suggest you get 2 slotted sunnies, the main one, which is the one you will be wearing all the time, with a Gemini Card or an ESL Card (Evil Snake Lord Card), and the second pair with a LK Card so you can rotate when ur dying and get that extra ounce of power you need in those weapons XD

Head Slot 3: This one is completely optional, if you have a Neb you can skip this one, but if you got sunnies, you can either get a Gpipe(Gentlemans Pipe) which is the one used the most, or a PCB(Pussy Cat Bell) If you can afford it(Its really Expensive, prices vary between 15-??b)But then again, they arent actually necesary for you to use, but hey, it would make you look better^^

Armor: A DD Sinx should have at least 3 armors(Not Joking), The first and main one would be a Varmor (Valkyrias Armor)with a Tao(Tao Gunka Card) so you dont need to be a vit freak and get that vit to the upper 100s so Thanatos users kick ur ass,Then the second one which would be really important, a Valkyrias Armor with a Garm Card, which has a 50% chance of freezing ur opponent when he attacks you, its really useful, since when your opponent is frozen, it decreases his defence by 50%, plus, if you use a Lightning Converter, you would deal an insane amount of damadge.And the third one, would be a Valkyrias Armor with a Marc Card or a Detale Card, it can be any of them, since the point of having them is to not get freezed.

Weapons:This is what makes the difference of being a crappy DD Sinx, and a Strong DD Sinx, the weapons can get very expensive, so i suggest that if you think you can use at least 10b on MVP cards, then hit your back button and refer to my crit sinx guide so you waste less, but for the ones that can afford, here goes:

In your right hand you should use the gauche that gives you strength and hit, so my suggestion on this one would be:Turtle General,Phreeoni,Hydra,Golem.

You must be thinking im crazy right? Well, hear this out, Iv seen and heard a lot of people saying "DD is easy, damadge cards on right and status cards on left" which is not bad in a way, but actually, a DD uses a lot of weapons so it needs to ROTATE,Now the tricky part is that the weapon that rotates is the one on your LEFT HAND, thats why you need your main cards on your right, and also you might think:

"Why put in a golem when i can easily put a Vrand?" Well, lets say im in hells right?And im fighting a sinx or a LK or any class, and suddenlt, that guy has Mr.LK Card and uses it, then the dispel effect on my right hand, will probably take place and the guy gets dispelled, which is a HUGE downside, so the golem in the other hands, makes your weapon indexctructible so you dont need to worry about dispel, got it?Cool, then lets move on.

On the Left Hand you should have 3 different gauches, High vit one, low vit one, and pure damadge one, the low vit one should go :TG,SK,LoD,SK.

Then, on the high vit you use almost the same combo, involving Thana,SK,SK,Vrand(No LoD, since having a LoD on high vit would mess you up cause if you have 200 vit, almost all the status inflicting of the LoD is suddenly negated, so the 2 SKs would get the job done.

And last, but not least, the full damadge one with a TG TG Hydra Hydra for the ones that like to see that super high damadge, and also its very useful to use vs a Zerked opponent.

Also it wouldnt hurt having a shield with GTB just in case you get to fight a Spamming Wizard or a Ninja, even a Prof^^

Manteau:You need also 2,The main one would be an Asprika which reduces damadge from all elements by 30%, and the other a Vmant with Devi, only used for Creators,Pallies,And Asura Freak Champs

Shoes: In shoes Sleips is the main thing you need, 20%more HP and makes you walk faster, or if you cant get sleips, get Variant Shoes.

Accesories: It would be Megs of course, but there is also an accesory card that may help a little bit, so i suggest using your 2 megs, but also having an Expert Ring with a Wikibine Tres Card, which lets you strip your opponents Armor.

So thats about it for the Equips,Now for the build(do it in the same order)

Max Dex

Max Str(it could also be in multiples of 10)

Agi till 195 ASPD(First max out dex, which gives you some ASPD)

like 90-99 Vit

Rest you can get it on SOME(NOT A LOT)of luk, so you dont take too much to unfreeze

And well, some int would complete it all

So thats about it, i hope this guide has helped, and sorry if it didnt T_T

Comments to make the guide better are VERY APPRECIATED^^

EDIT:

In the Armor Section, it should be noted that you can also use the God Armor Bryndhlnir(i Think its spelled like that XD)Which gives you 10%more Attack Strength, and the Cant Be Knocked Back Effect^^.

Thanks to Abba,Mack,Cypher,Zera, and Voda for pointing out some of my errors XD i hope it looks better now.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some tips that might be helpful

• Get 99base int and use amon ra
  • Use a drake card
  • Use 190-185 dex, if you want.
  • Dont bother with vrand, get fp =P. Flame me all you want but I just hate vrand =]
  • Maybe use the card that prevents stun, instead of ESL. Your choice, I use anti stun. (Forgot the name, either orc lord or high orc card)
  • Use a blade in your offhand if you want, instead of DDs. Your choice.

I shall keep the rest of my techniques for myself =p good guide tho gj

• Use a drake card
  • Dont bother with vrand, get fp =P. Flame me all you want but I just hate vrand =]
  • Maybe use the card that prevents stun, instead of ESL. Your choice, I use anti stun. (Forgot the name, either orc lord or high orc card)

Vrand can be very useful, not only cause of the unbreakable effect, but also because the 10% more damadge and dispel on enemies buffed or linked.

99 int would let you with less chance of getting a more balanced build, and you would Need Sleips more than Amon.

Why high orc?The more vit you have the more you prevent stun, so you would have 90-99 vit and the stun effect wouldnt last more than 2-3secs, i would rather use Marduk to prevent silence, or ESL like i said.

Drake is a waste of space, and since u said use blade on offhand, why use drake then?since drake affects both gauches, it would be the same, Drake is a waste, since u can replace it with SK or any useful Card.

You would want the max dex.

Not saying i dont appreciate your tips, but there are some that must be corrected, Thank you Tho

• Use a drake card

well im not flaming u im just saying that u should use vrand to dispell buffs and stuff like that its not just for unbreakable weapon,and i dont use a blade cause i wanna be able for the dagger on my left hand to be able to use on my right hand for double hits, with a blade u cannot do that and esl is for none blind or curse effect not stun :P, and the card ur talking about is orc hero, and drake doesnt effect much but if u wanna use a mvp card like those that people barely use i would recommend using baphomet card ;) and if u got a vh u dont need to have 99 base int lol the vh will give bonus ;) good thinking tho

Thanks Everybody

@makavalen: I think you would rather buy it than do the castle thingy, its not worth that much from what i hear.

@terminator: Indeed it is, knock back is what makes BB so effective,so if you dont get knocked in the end he or she will be silenced or frozen solid, and you can proceed to the owning part XD

@Laquatus: Thanx XD

well im not flaming u im just saying that u should use vrand to dispell buffs and stuff like that its not just for unbreakable weapon,and i dont use a blade cause i wanna be able for the dagger on my left hand to be able to use on my right hand for double hits, with a blade u cannot do that and esl is for none blind or curse effect not stun :P, and the card ur talking about is orc hero, and drake doesnt effect much but if u wanna use a mvp card like those that people barely use i would recommend using baphomet card ;) and if u got a vh u dont need to have 99 base int lol the vh will give bonus ;) good thinking tho

1. Vrand is overrated. It's not working to your advantage if you dispel a berserked character. Besides, many sinXs and paladins have a Lord Knight card, so it's not really that useful.

Maybe use the card that prevents stun, instead of ESL. Your choice, I use anti stun. (Forgot the name, either orc lord or high orc card)

If you read properly, he meant ESL does not give immunity to stun.

3. Since you are using daggers, it's wise to use Drake to ignore damage reduction.

4. Baphomet is not good on 1v1.

5. Do you even know what is base INT? -facepalm-

Base INT means the INT you have without any buffs/additions from gears. INT bonuses from the VH is not 'base int'.

1. Vrand is overrated. It's not working to your advantage if you dispel a berserked character. Besides, many sinXs and paladins have a Lord Knight card, so it's not really that useful.

5. Do you even know what is base INT? -facepalm-

Base INT means the INT you have without any buffs/additions from gears. INT bonuses from the VH is not 'base int'.

;o yes vrand is over rated but i dont use it to fight beserkers i have said before i have up to 4-5 daggers i switch back and forth and i do kno wat bas int is since this is a guide for rich people with vhs and such that is why i said u dont need that much base int kthxbai

@C a s h e s: Im sorry Man, looks like i need more experience before making this kind of guide :)

@Abba: Thanks for the tips, il make it more organized :D

@Voda: Its not very useful to use Drake, trust me, i have tested it and the difference would be like...1-2k damadge?I would rather slot a SK or a LoD instead of Drake, they are way more helpful.

True,Vrand is kinda overrated, but thats why i placed it on the left hand, so it would be completely optional, and then again, when they are zerked, thats when the Full Damadge Gauche comes in :blush:

but i once fought in hells with both of me and a sinx berserking with vrand on o.O we were fightinng for a really long time until i just switched from vrand to damage so i dont think it would be a wise choice for right hand but i guess different people have different combos iunno good luck with trying to kill some1 that is berserking when u dispell them lol if they berserk and then u dispell they would go back to full hp o_O very annoying

@Xuna:I think phree in main hand would be better, no need to change gauches for more hit, and yea 10% more physicall strength is good, but if u keep dispeling its like a never-ending cylce...he zerks,you dispel,he zerks,you dispel..i fail to see the logic :lol: And welcome back, i didnt know you where back again XD

@ E I E I O: Garm is like...the most useful armor besides tao, true, unfrozen fucks it, but its just that if you freeze and convert, your damadge i waaay more, so its very useful i think :rolleyes: