GatheringRO Community

Rachel Sanctuary Donation

raynee

Please Donate in the Rachel Temple to open the "Rachel Sanctuary Quest" for the public... it only takes around 50k, 100k, and 150k donation... please help donate... i can't do the donations alone...

Thank you so much for helping... ^_^

raynee

Edited by Argatlahm
re-titled

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm trying to open the quest of Rachel Sanctuary Quest... and to confirm it if it gives point for the coupon points... and also open the following quest

Veins Siblings (11.2) -> Thor Volcano Base (11.2) -> Peace for Arunafeltz (11.3)

because it is a prerequisite of it...

thank you so much... hope everyone would donate... ^_^

we still need around 5k donations more for the quest to be opened...

Hope Everyone will cooperate with it...

^_^

I Would Like to Thank My Own Guildmate IGN/s: renzoruken, MisterSmith of Y A B A N G Guild for giving me 50M to donate for the quest to be opened...

Also to my other Guildmates namely:

Pindong, and xChase...

Thank you so much ^_^

just 50k donation is more than enough...

hope everyone help... ^_^

yes we still need more donations... roughly we are still lack of around 4k more donations... and also hopefully this quest gives quest point to coupon point and also open the other quests that is the p-requisite of it...

uumm... @warp doesn't give you the quest anyway... if the quest is still closed... the Rachel Sanctuary Quest needs 10,000 donations and that's equivalent to 500M zeny doantions to be opened...

that's why i'm calling all concerned players to please donate to NPC Nemma at (ra_temple 118 174) minimum donation is 50k... it's up to you guys what donations you want to make...

Thank you to those who donated... this quest doesn't benefit just me but all of you... so please donate in rachel temple...

Just Finished donating the 50M given to me by my guildmate... and i have made 1000 donations all in all...

Donations Left: 3.9k+ more

Hope anyone concern please donate... for the sake of opening the quest...

I don't know how many more donations is left...

Just Talk to Nemma in Rachel Temple to NPC Nemma at (ra_temple 118 174).

Each Donation as Mod Voda says gives a Temple Lottery Ticket

Here are the Donation options:

1. 50k - 1 Temple Lottery Ticket

2. 100k - 2 Temple Lottery Ticket

3. 150k - 3 Temple Lottery Ticket

Hope that everyone could participate to open the "Rachel Sanctuary Quest" to everyone.

Thank You To All who Have Donated!

Voda

Vaughn

gameguru

Thank You! ^_^