GatheringRO Community

Quick guide for SACCING pallies!!!

-=M@RC023=-

1rst of all I moved on to my Sniper because I got bored of Sacrificing people XD

So, I decided to share my strategy..and stuff....

OK...Lets begin!

Here are the things you should equip =)

Helm-DLH w/ Maya P. So you can see invisible people 0_0

Mid-Anything you want?-I use Dark blinker though =)

Lower-G.Pipe because...less dmg from PEEPS!

Armour-V.Armour w/ TAO ofcourse because the higher HP the more DMG!

Man2-VMant2 w/ Deviling or Giant whisper =) Deviling because..uhhh..IDK people just told me they were good and GW because gives a little more HP!

Shoes-Sleipnir or Variant shoes because they both give you 20% more hp, but the sleipnir makes you walk faster!!

Weapon-+10 Pike[4] or +10 Mace[4] w/ 2Tgens,1 SK, and 1 Skele worker =) because so...youll sac good, freeze the enemy and attack more wid mid size peeps!

Shield-V.Shield w/ GTB because..umm...uhh? Im not sure but..less dmg from magical atks?

OK!! on to the stats!!!

STR-200

AGI-130+

Vit-200

Dex-all the rest

TIPS-

Make sure you bring some berries with you because each sacrifice your HP drains

Also, since your a pally buy a +10 Pike w/ 4 Abysmal Knight cards and hunt some MVPS!

Ill add more tips l8 if I can =D

If people call you a noob in Deathbox for using berries...

Just tell em its part of the game and its a berry room =)

OK TY for reading...I hope it helps..I'll try to edit it if I did something wrong XD :lol:

Have FUN in the PVP!

TIPS-

Make sure you bring some berries with you because each sacrifice your HP drains

Also, since your a pally buy a +10 Pike w/ 4 Abysmal Knight cards and hunt some MVPS!

Ill add more tips l8 if I can =D

uhhh...I thought 4 cards of the same kind doesn't work

Actually, 4 cards of the same do work...you must have read that SinX guide where that guy was talking about "putting 4 papers is NOT a good idea" blah blah blah.

But yeah, 4 hydras, abysmal knight, papers....they all work. and 4 abys cards=2k damage on goldrings in the BM in a specialty jur (not to mention you can kill garm in a matter of 30 secs with edp xD)

;)

but isnt sacring + berry something most people would call u a noob for. i do know its that way for ninja, but palis is just the same way, so y r palis respected and ninjas r nothing but trash ? :mellow: i think its just people playing favs

anyone can provide me an answer?

@Yuki: When a pally uses Sacri, almost half of his life is used. While the Ninja's Final Strike, only 1 HP is left. Most Pallies would wait for other pallies to use Sacri 1st before they use theirs. The Ninja on the other hand would jump and jump until he reaches his target and then, WHAM! You're dead then he jumps away... I would say that this would matter on the strategy and the timing on the utilization of the skills...

(PS: Pallies using berries are noobs?... So, I'm a noob?... T_T )

I decided to go he higher route and not flame you.

Nice try on the guide, but if you want to make a guide do make sure you know what you're talking about.

Such as:

The MID eq. which should either be neb or sunnies[1].

GTB nulls any magic attack.

Deathbox is for nubs.

I dunno if your stats bring to you to 195 aspd, but you should always mention that.

Just a few tips. Have fun.

Lul. Anyone who can't kill someone with their own hp/sp is a nub. Aka= Berries no matter what class, is nub. ^^;

i dont know about the rest but while i play ninja, i only berry after my fs which kills my opponent but that all ill just otherwise this is gonna start some forum war.. its safe to say ur allowed to heal once ur opponent is dead

@marcdaven: so ninjas r considered trash because they kill u in one hit and u cant bear that fact ? so u take it out by calling

them noobs ? (u as in u in general not u man) theres more to fs than just get close and kill there is strategy behind it but if u wanna know it then get to play the class and figure it out urself