Level Requirement: None

Item Required: None

Quest Requirement: None

Quest Rewards:.lvl 76: 60,240 Base EXP

...........................lvl 82: 70,370 Base EXP

...........................lvl 98: 156,786 Base EXP

Repeatable: No.

STEP 1:

Go to the bard in Geffen (geffen 132, 38). Ask him to play a song. When he asks what kind, choose upbeat song. He'll sing the song, but then will say that he forgot one line (Note: you may have to ask him many times since it is random). Eventually, he'll ask you for help. Choose "Sure, no problem." He'll tell you to find Gunther Doubleharmony and tell him that Minty Errende forgot the line of the song "At One, I Fall in Love," and the line is called the "Eighth Love." Talk to him again and he'll tell you that he's lost his heart to sing.

Minty Errende, geffen 132, 38

Step1.jpg

STEP 2:

Go to Payon town and find Gunther Doubleharmony at (payon 180, 172). He'll ask you to type in the name of the song exactly: At One, I Fall in Love and who sent you to ask: Minty Errende. He'll then scribble something on your back.

Gunther Doubleharmony, payon 180, 172

Step2.jpg

STEP 3:

Go back to Minty Errende (geffen 132, 38), and he'll say the lyrics were changed, and can't remember who changed it. He'll ask you for the lyrics. When prompted to answer who changed the lyrics, you answer: Kino Kitty. Warning: Don't choose "No, thanks", cause if you do you can't complete the quest.

Step1.jpg

STEP 4:

Go to Yuno (yuno_in04 22 122) and speak to "Representative". He will ask you who you are looking for, type: Kino Kitty and he'll tell you that Kino Kitty is in Morroc.

Representative, yuno_in04 22 122

Step4.jpg

STEP 5:

Go to Morroc and Kino Kitty is at (morocc 134, 110), standing next to a little girl. Talk to him, and choose "Sorry for interrupting," then "I'm looking for Kino Kitty." He'll tell you that you need a old book of edda for the original lyrics, and that the bookstore is in Yuno.

Kino Kitty, morocc 134, 110

Step5.jpg

STEP 6:

Go back to Minty Errende in Geffen (geffen 132, 38), and he'll give you a Seal of Friendship mark on your LEFT hand, and then tell you to go to Mr. Sketzi's bookstore in Juno.

Step1.jpg

STEP 7:

Go to Juno and Mr Sketzi's bookstore is at (yuno_in01 170 101). Talk to the man behind the counter, and show him your LEFT hand. He'll then let you read the books in the shop.

Mr Sketzi, yuno_in01 170 101

Step6.jpg

STEP 8:

Look for the Old Book in the corner (yuno_in01 165 101) and read it (Note: you may have to read it many times since it is random). It will tell you the 8th line is "At Eight, we're both in love." Your character will make a note of this.

Old Book, yuno_in01 165 101

Step7.jpg

STEP 9:

Go back to Minty Errende in Geffen (geffen 132, 38), and he'll go through his song and give you EXP in exchange for completing the quest.

Step1.jpg

Another quest that gives a coupon point now has a guide. ^^

If you want you might also add a warning sign on Step 3.

If you choose "No, thanks", you can't do all the next parts..

I just accidentally chose it and then it wont let me move on the next part..  sad.gif  so i have to do it with my other char again..

Also, I didn't get a coupon point at my gypsy though.. mellow.gif

and in my sinx..err.. maybe its only for bard or clown?..  huh.gif

onion_gifs_emoticons-18.gif

Anyways.. tnx for this wonderful guide.. angelstar-kaos039.gif

btw in the last part

when i was suppose to read the OLD BOOK

i couldnt even turn the page....the quest stopped there

Are you sure you haven't done anything wrong? Or perhaps chozen the wrong answer somewhere? Cause I've done this quest several times and I didn't have any problems. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've made it! *_*

I had a problem with the Old Book: the first times, when I was near it, I couldn't read it, as said by the others. But then I get farther from the book (I was thinking if I had made something wrong and was preparing to go outside :D) and clicked it again... and I could read it! o.o I was near the entrance, to be precise. I don't know if you need to be near the door (I don't think so, though).

BTW, I got the coupon point! *_* Yay!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...