GatheringRO Community

Crit SinX Guide V2

xXThe BossXx

Well, i think u all remember me from my last guide which was about how to get around critical sinx, now, you all remember that i mentioned that we couldnt afford billion-worthy stuff, but in this new Guide about Crit SinX, you will learn the secrets of the pretty much underrated Crit Sinx, i mean underrated because that everyone who has money would simply go DD, or SB, to kick some ass, and they let the Crit Sinx for the "noobs" tsk tsk tsk, what a big error, i wish i could pwn them aaaallll!!!...ok Back to Guide, here you will se how can a billionary be a great crit sinx and beat peskys DDs and Sbs,so lets get to it!!!

Build: Well u remember i refered in my last guide the build, in this one, its pretty much the same, but with just soooome changes

Str:200

Agi:200

Vit: get it like from 25-35, your choice

Int:1

Dex: try getting the dex in the 60s or 65s, that should do the trick

Luk:200

Now to the equips:

Headgear: Well, here you habe 2 choices which are obvious you go for Vh, or u go for DLH, in my opinion, u can go with the one u like the most, but if u care a lot about the looks and about the colors, go VH, if u dont give a fu** about the colors and style go Dlh, so its pretty much ur choice, then from either one u get, slot MayaP on it, that should do the trick.

Headgear 2: hmmmmm, Here try to use sunnies or Neb, i actually preffer sunnies since they only take up one slot and u can get gpipe on the other slot, which makes you look keeewl(wow that sounded gay, and i meant it to be that way)but anyways, u can get any of the 2 i mentioned, and what you will slot here is LK Card, now heres the trick, dont wear lk card when ur not gonna use it, since it decreases ur hp 50% (ouch) and it will be pointless to loose that percent while u aint doing shiet, so try to get the sunnies or neb (i preffer sunnies) on ur hotkeys and get urself a noob pair of non slotted sunnies to wear when ur talking with ur pals, remember dont wear lk, get it in ur hotkey and when u gonna use it, pull it out, i recomend putting the berserk skill at the righ side of the sunnies example: if u got sunnies in f5, try putting berserk in f6, so u dont loose time.

Headgear 3: Only if u didnt choose neb, go gpipe or maybe PCB orWhite Petal? (if u dont care spending billions on those shiets when u can get a better looking gpipe) your choice

Armor: Hmmm armor armor armor, i belive its obvious right? (everyone says TAO TAO TAO, right Boss?) the answer is....NO, ITS NOT TAO, lol, jking it indeed is Tao, since u need it for ur hp to be in the clouds and reduce some defence, which in some way, helps a little bit, so u dont get wooped by thana.

Weapons: /gg Weapons, il go dilly-dally with it, in right hand go Paper,Paper,Tgen,Assaulter and in Left Hand go Tgen,Hydra,Sk,Assaulter (wtf? this noob takes out lod and ws to put in assaulters? ima hit the back button) well, then obiously ur pretty stupid or ur just and ignorant, assaulters help a lot on ur critical damadge, since they increase ur critical rate by 7, so if u got 2,u get +14 crit rate, dont argue now, just try the shit ingame and u pm me saying if it worked or if it didnt (it will indeed work, trust me)

Manteau: Hmmm go like for a.....+10 Manteau, it can be ANY manteau, but make it be +10 and slotted, since here u slot chung e card, people say chung e sucks, but heres the tricky part, if u go chung e, ur luk will decrease by 5, BUT ur critical rate and crit% increases by the refinement rate of the garment, thats why im saying a +10Manteau would do the job, but if u got so much zeny, why not go for a +10Vmant? if u can afford it /gg.

Shoes: Try using Sleips, or Variant shoes, i preffer sleips for the mdef, walks speed and all that shit, and besides, they look cooler xD

Accesories: Here is obvious u got to use 2 megs, this will get ur damadge to the roof!!!!!

So that was my Crit Sinx V2 Guide, i hope u all got what u needed and enjoyed it, remember, Crit Sinx is the best!!!!! u will be dealing like 15-17k with edp, and if u go berserk ul get 32k (max dmdge from what i heard) i belive that hurts a lot XD, so yea, thanks for taking the time for reading my guide and i hope it helped, any comments are sure appreciated, no critisism at all, i dont want it to be a war

Happy Gro Time!!!

Boss Out

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me? 15-17k? With DONATION sh**?! Pathetic. A noob donater can do 20k MINIMAL I suggest you do a little more work till you can actually get your set and crap to today's standards. (I've seen even non-doners doing 21k). Forgive me for flaming but if you're using god items, you're potential is so much higher than 15-17k. You can get like up to 31k+ with god items. This is non-zerk btw. And caps are retarded. I don't believe in them.

Are you kidding me? 15-17k? With DONATION sh**?! Pathetic. A noob donater can do 20k MINIMAL I suggest you do a little more work till you can actually get your set and crap to today's standards. (I've seen even non-doners doing 21k). Forgive me for flaming but if you're using god items, you're potential is so much higher than 15-17k. You can get like up to 31k+ with god items. This is non-zerk btw. And caps are retarded. I don't believe in them.

Dude please dont post in my guide if you will go just flaming like a noob, btw if u see its a pathetic damadge why dont you use it? i know you are a noob cause iv seen you ingame, ur pretty close friends with mrdeath and that shiet, but dude, dont come flaming if ul just try to get my guide fucked, and they might do that damadge but in the end they will miss more than me, belive me, its better not to miss and deal 17k every hit than miss a lot and deal 21k, so stfu, and dude, its just IMPOSSIBLE to deal 31k with no zerk, unless your opponent is using devi, learn first and talk later

@Cashes and Zeratos: guys ifrit is not actually pretty good, id stick just to a meg instead of ifrit

Well...If you have a better build than Sir Rafaels, it would be great for you to share it with us. =P I've seen 20K of damage before but never 30K without zerk.

Either those who deal that kind of godly damage never visit hell box or I'm just not in there enough. DX

Plus, I'd like to deal 31K of damage without zerk as well. XD I mean...who wouldn't want that kind of damage if there was a guide to assist us with it. =)

@Sir Rafael - The build you have provided doesn't seem to add out for me. I seem to always end up with no points left to throw into VIT which leaves me with roughly 200K of HP. Did you add the stats that Vh or DLH gives as well? If so, I'll need some extra time to be able to complete this build.

Well...If you have a better build than Sir Rafaels, it would be great for you to share it with us. =P I've seen 20K of damage before but never 30K without zerk.

Either those who deal that kind of godly damage never visit hell box or I'm just not in there enough. DX

Plus, I'd like to deal 31K of damage without zerk as well. XD I mean...who wouldn't want that kind of damage if there was a guide to assist us with it. =)

@Sir Rafael - The build you have provided doesn't seem to add out for me. I seem to always end up with no points left to throw into VIT which leaves me with roughly 200K of HP. Did you add the stats that Vh or DLH gives as well? If so, I'll need some extra time to be able to complete this build.

Well, this build is fitted to give you like....500k hp if you got a dlh, since i wear tao i actually dont see the big difference, and yeah, iv also seen people deal 20k, in fact, i have done it myself, but im posting this one beacaus eits actually more helpfull, since without the assaulters ur crit rate would be too low, i learned all this because a close friend of mines showed me, maybe you know him, he was A s s a s s i n X before, but now he is B r e a k e r, i bet that if u go to hells box, u will see him, and i bet u wont beat him either XD

From what I saw in the Good Bye Thread, A member by the name of B r e a k e r said he was quitting. I might be able to meet him anytime soon. D=

And a little advice. The guide is a little messy and it's kind of hard to read. You should bold words like Weapons, Armor, Accessory, Etc. Try capitalizing the first word of a sentence as well. You can check out anyone of my guides to see it's format and try to make it easier to read.. I'd hate to press my face closer to the screen in order to read up on something that might aid me. XD

• 4 weeks later...

thanks for the guide!

I'm new to gRO and actually new to RO in general. haven't played ro since it first came out.

What is the best weapon to get for this build? and please no acronyms or shorthands. I have no clue what they mean sometimes when I read these guides.

Like in some guide I read "tgens" took me forever to figure out what it meant.

can someone also tell me what a d dex sinx is and a d crit sinx is? pros/cons of each

And may I see your critical sin then?

Or better yet, why don't you go make a guild if your so skilled with them.

Its not all about how high the damage is.

DD = Double Dagger

Sb = Sonic Blow or Soul Breaker

Vh = Valkyrie Helm

DLH = Dark Lord Helm

Neb = Nebula Aura

sunnies = Sunglasses

LK Card = Lord Knight

gpipe = Gentleman's Pipe

PCB = Pussy Cat Bell

thana = Thanatos

Tgen = Turtle General

Sk = Stormy Knight

lod = Lord of Death

ws = White Smith

meg = Megingjard

edp = Enchant Deadly Poison or Poison Bottle

devi = Deviling

There you go.

There you go.

Thanks very much mr Chaoz..

BTW, The guide doesn't mention the kind of blades to use, is it +10 Main Gauge? If so, can someone explain why you would use this.. I ask cos the dmg the weapon deals is really low 54dmg I think it was..

THanks again..

The most preferable weapon would be the +10 Blade [4] or +10 Specialty Jur [4}. The damage might be lower than many other weapons but the fact that it has 4 slots make up for the damage disadvantage.

By throwing away some attack points we could use cards to further increase our damage beyond what a weapon with lesser than 4 slots can do.

Why would you use a +10 s.jur for crit? Less card slots less damage. Shouldn't we just stick to blades? And also i have a question. I already got the 2 megs so should i go for 2 vrands 1st or for SK and WS? or something else. And for the armor too. Using GR also helps when fighting pallys and champs ;)

I heard that Katars double your critical rate. I don't own a VH or DLH that boosts my stats. Because of that, I can't seem to achieve 195 APSD without lowering my critical rate dramatically. It seems that double Blades lower your ASPD more than Katars as well.

As for the damage part, I lose a big 3K damage but still dish out enough to kill most players. I's not much of a problem to me...yet.

xD

Try it, its pretty damn nice

Thanks Boss...

One question though,

In one of the weapons, it says slot an SK card... wasn't sure if this meant Soldier Skeleton card or a Stormy Knight card. Also for the DLH slot says we should insert a MayaP, is that Maya Purple card?.. always get confused which one is better Maya card or Maya Purple.

Can you clarify please?.. thanks.

Also is it normal to not do as many criticals with the two blades than I was doing with my Jur weapon... currently I got two paper cards inserted into one of the weapons, was wondering if with all the items you suggested will my criticals come back up to the same degree that I had with the Jur. Thanks again, this is an awsome guide.

As I stated before, I heard someone say that Katars double the users critical rate which results in more critical hits. Therefore, its normal to do less critical hits when using blades.

Sk most probably means Stormy Knight. I haven't met a Crit SinX who uses a Skeleton Soldier Card in his weapons yet.

Maya Card = 50% chance to reflect magic back at user. (For Shield)

Maya Purple = Allows you to see invisible targets. (For Headgear)

Two different monsters and their cards are slotted into two different categories. Maya Purple is the one you're looking for.