GatheringRO Community

Teh Pallies Guide xD

C a s h e s

I was wondering why nobody makes a guide for pally... Well, I didn't see one so I assumed nobody made one ... I'd say Pally is one of the best job who pawns and yeah.... Anyways, this is just a guide .... No criticizing my guide, if you think you could make a better one then make one yourself xD Well, you can add up some suggestion though .... So no hating people..

Lets start with the equips .... Pally needs all the things that could boost up their hp to do more dmge ....

Headgear:

Upper: I'd say Dark Lord Helm with Orc Hero Card on it coz it gives +3 more vit...

Mid,Lower: Hockey Mask would be a good choice ... It gives 5% more dmge on demi-human ... And you should have another mid headgear for switching... Sunnies with MayaP card on it xD I know how hard it is when you can't see your enemies xD

Armor:

Tao Gunka Card is the best card you could use on your armor xD Put it on Meteor Plate (Add 30% resistance to stun and freeze) It better than valkyrie armor ... Just get some FCP nextime if your meteor plate gets broken...

Or get an extra Armor with an Orc Lord Card on it for more reflect ... But anyways, you really ain't gonna use it most of teh time ...

Weapons:

Having 2 weapons is a smart idea... I see some pallies use Pike for range sac... But if you are getting annoyed by getting your weapon broken, use Mace[4]...

Mace drops by Skeleton in Pay_Dun00... Or just buy in teh Black Market.. It is usually costs 3m-5m...

But anyways, first weapon has to have 2 Turtle Gens and 2 Stormy Knights for teh Ghostring Users and freezing lock xD.. Once teh person gets frozen, Ghostring will be useless... That weapons is just for freezing...

Second weapon could be for full damage.... 2 Turtle Gens and 2 Hydras ...

Shields:

The more damage you take is the more reflect you do ... But still you don't kill with reflect but you could sometimes xD

1st Set:

First shield has a High Orc Card (5% Reflect) ... I put it on a Thorn Shield so my shield would have like 10% Ref Damage already xD Thor Shield drops by Knocker in Thor_v02 ....

Second Shield has Golden Thief Bug Card for Wizz, Prof, Lord of Death users, Vrand users xD ... Lmao ...

Third shield has Thara Frog on it xD But I dont use it that much xD

2nd Set:

Strong shield with either GTB or High Orc Card xD I know you take 20% more dmage from both physical and magical dmage... As I said earlier, the more damage you take, the more reflect you do xD And you cant get knocked back with that shield too ...Like when fighting against pally, their shrink will be useless ^_^ And you can use 2 brisses too ... And it is the best shield you can use if you wanna be a Shield Chain type xD The over ups and the heaviest the shield, the more dmge you do xD You gotta max your str and use megs though ...

Its really up to you what shield you wanna use ^_^

Shoes:

Sleipnir gives 20% HP so its the best shoes you could wear xD Variant shoes would work if you are like a small time Pally xD

Garment:

Hmmm... Pally needs over ups Valkyrie Manteau coz it gives more reflects... I think a Pally who has +10 V.mant could have like 75% Reflect Damage... Or 105% with an Orc Lord Card on armor xD... Thats the max reflect you could get .... But you still can stick with +7-9 ... Really doesn't matter, coz as I said, you really don't kill with reflect but it helps ... You might want to put Aliot Card (Kh_Dun02) on it though... I see some Pally putting SinX card on it ... But hey, 5% of HP helps too ;)

Why not put a SinX Card on the lower ups V.mant? And just switch when needed xD It works for me ...

Accessories:

1st set:

Use 1 Briss and the other accessory is Horn of Buffalo so the Thorn Shield would work ... It is a set with Shield so yeah ^_^ I actually have 2 Horn of Buffalo too ... One with Spore Card (Pay_Fild01) which gives 2 vit .. And another one with Horong (Gld_dun01) xD Which gives you a sight skill for the annoying people who just hide from you xD.... You could also use Shinobi or whatever that is which makes you cloak when you receive physical damage ;)

2nd set:

2 Brisses if you are wearing strong shield...

I think I'm done with the equips ... Time for the stats xD...

I'll just post my stats to whoever going to ask it in the future xD

Build:

Str - 60 ... For carrying some yggs xD Around 80-90 yggs or so xD

Agi - 130 ... For having 193 Attackspeed ... I use Berserk Potion to make it 195 ... But I stick with 193 so I can see my HP goes down Vit - 200 ... Sac type Pally should have max vit xD

Int - 1 ... You really dont need Int since no other classes beside Priest can use a Pimp hat ...

Dex - 150 ... Just to make your Pressure and Shield Chain AutoCast ....

Luk - 200 ... So the Ice would break easily everytime I get frozen xD

Skills:

Level 9 - Basic Skill

Level 10 - Increase Recuperative Power

Level 10 - Bash

Level 10 - Provoke

Level 10 - Magnum Break

Level 10 - Endure

Level 5 - Divine Protection

Level 10 - Demon Bane

Level 5 - Heal

Level 10 - Spear Mastery

Level 1 - Cure

Level 1 - Riding

Level 10 - Faith

Level 10 - Auto Guard

Level 5 - Shield Charge

Level 5 - Shield Boomerang

Level 10 - Reflect Shield

Level 10 - Holy Cross

Level 4 - Grand Cross

Level 1 - Providence

Level 5 - Devotion

Level 5 - Defender

Level 5 - Pressure

Level 5 - Sacrifice

Level 1 - Gospel

Level 5 - Shield Chain

Level 1 - Shrink (Guide)

Some other Tips ;)

Get a clown who has a skill Apple of Idun to boost up your HP to 3m (Maxed) and spam a sac with 750k or so ;) ....

Get a Lord Knight Card to boost up your HP to 3m but you can only make 5 sac xD Don't forget to use the skill (Sac) first before zerking ....

Use a yggdrasil seed instead of a berry ... Nobody sees you when you use one xD So you can spam the seed however fast you want ;)

Always ride a peco, it gives you more weight limit xD

If you are fighting against a pally and you think you could kill him with reflect xD Try not to use Auto-Guard xD

If you wanna live in hells, you should have a prof with you xD Sac then use zerk when needed and ask for dispell and sp xD Dont forget to take off your GTB though xD

How to fight other jobs xD

Champ with full dmage asura:

If you encounter a champ that kills you with one asura.... Use Orc Lord armor and use zerk xD He'd die by the reflect xD

Annoying Ninja:

Always cast defender on (Yeah I know its annoying, makes you walk slow)

Use either thara frog or GTB on your shield xD

Use deviling card on your garment xD

Now you gotta be fast to kill a ninja xD Once the ninja uses Final Strike on ya, you hit him with pressure right away before he uses a ygg xD Use level 1 pressure xD You can spam it faster than level 5 xD

Creator:

Lets say, Creator is one of the annoying job you may encounter xD They do much damage on you using Acid Demo...

Use either SinX Card or deviling on your manteau xD Just cloak until you get near to the stupid creator...

And for the other classes... You just gotta sac the hell out of them ;)

I think thats all I know about Pally, or if I still do know something you must know it already ...

;) Now, Gtfo and make a Pally xD

Some credits go to:

Kanding

Marlboro

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice guide..

But im staggered on this part... or Orc Hero on it

Its useless man... 200 vit = immune to stun + the 25 stats of DLH

I didn't mean teh Stun thinggy .. Orc Hero gives you +3 Vit ... Like I said, you need vit to boost up your HP aswell as your dmge ... /no1

Weapons:

Having 2 weapons is a smart idea... I see some pally uses Pike... I'm like why Pike? Isn't Mace is better?... Well, I answered my own question ... Mace is better coz it cant be broken xD I know how annoying it is when your stuff gets broken ...

Mace drops by Skeleton in Pay_Dun00... Or just buy in teh Black Market.. It usually costs 3m-5m...

But anyways, first weapon has to have 2 Turtle Gens and 2 Stormy Knights for teh Ghostring Users.. Once teh person gets frozen, Ghostring will be useless... That weapons is for freezing...

Second weapon could be for full damage.... 2 Turtle Gens and 2 Hydras

Just to say if you're a noob pally and you are not in the mood for donating or hunting even, for your mace, but in 3 hydras and 1 Skel worker. ROFL. thats just me.

Just to say if you're a noob pally and you are not in the mood for donating or hunting even, for your mace, but in 3 hydras and 1 Skel worker. ROFL. thats just me.

I'd say 2 Hydras and 2 Skel Worker ... I've tried it and hydra only stacks at 50% ....

Oh you might want to add this to your guide. You can also buy maces in the mall rofl. don't waste your money buying em for 3-5m..just max a ws buy one in the mall and +10 it. Lvl 1 weps +10 around 80~90% of the time rough guess.

PS:It'd be a bit easier to read your guide if you used complete sentences and proper grammar. It's ok in some spots, but your sentences run on A LOT /swt

Oh you might want to add this to your guide. You can also buy maces in the mall rofl. don't waste your money buying em for 3-5m..just max a ws buy one in the mall and +10 it. Lvl 1 weps +10 around 80~90% of the time rough guess.

Well yeah true, but the maces in the mall are only three slotted. So that is just a waste of time.