GatheringRO Community

Tom Yum Goong Quest Guide

Tweedles

Tom Yum Goong Quest

Requirement: 13,000z

Rewards: 10 Tom Yum Goong, Coupon Point

Steps:

1. To start the quest, talk to Einon. He'll ask you if you want to try some Tom Yum Goong, answer "Sure thing.". He will then tell you to look for Mali the Spicy.

Einon, Ayothaya (195, 265)

Einon.jpgEinonMap.jpg

2. Now go to Mali the Spicy. She is in one of the building in Ayothaya. She'll ask you to get ingredients for her. Answer "Sure!"; and "Where can I find them?"

Mali the Spicy; Cook, ayo_in01 (144, 163)

Cook.jpg

3. First, you'll need to get shrimp. Talk to Thongpool in Ayothaya and say "I need Shrimp for Tom Yum Goong." He'll sell them to you for 11,000z. "Take them."

Thongpool, Ayothaya (154, 86)

Thongpool.jpgThongpoolMap.jpg

4. Go back to Mali the Spicy and give her the shrimps. Now she wants Lemons, ask her "Where can I find Lemons?"

Cook.jpg

5. Go to Mr. Jun and tell him "I need some Lemons." He'll ask if you're willing to buy them, say "Yes, I will pay you." Then he'll say that he wants to play a game instead, say "Sure, why not!" This is the annoying part. You'll have to beat Mr.Jun in rock paper scissors. I'm really bad at this game so I had to repeat it about 4 times before I actually won the lemons. If you lose to Mr.Jun, simply talk to Mali the Spicy again and go back to Mr.Jun to challenge him.

Mr.Jun, Ayothaya (122, 240)

MrJun.jpgMrJunMap.jpg

6. Return to Mali the Spicy and give her the lemons. Next she'll wants Chilies. She'll tell you to get them from a merchant, say "Okay, I'll be right back."

Cook.jpg

7. Find the Merchant on one of the boats on the southern part of Ayothaya. He'll sell you the chilies for 2,000z, say "Thanks, I'll take it."

Merchant, Ayothaya (213, 102)

Merchant.jpgMerchantMap.jpg

6. Go back to Mali the Spicy and give her the final ingredient. After a couple of sound effects, you'll get your 10 Tom yum goong.

Cook.jpg

Tom Yum Goong

TomYumGoong-1.jpgTomYumGoong.gif

* Tested, got a coupon point for this quest. :3

* Get 25 of these and you can make captain's hat

* If you guys have any trouble with any of the quests I've posted just notify me in game.

*IGN's: Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, Tweedle Doo

*I copied Amours 'include myself in the picture with the npc' thing. Now she has a reason to say I copied her :3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Amazing guide. I did it within like, 10 minutes.

Doing it in different characters was easier though.

It's pretty much like warp, click the nearest NPC and hit Enter as fast as you can.

ayothaya 195 265

ayo_in01 144 163

ayothaya 154 86

ayo_in01 144 163

ayothaya 122 240 -> Except here, where you actually need to read.

ayo_in01 144 163

ayothaya 213 102

ayo_in01 144 163

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i'm lost with the the recipe i got 10 tom yum gong soups and how can i make the others on the same charater? and i heard you guys says about "if you have the recipes you can making it in the kitchen counter place". well i dont really get it what you mean well? can help tell me more about the kitchen counter?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
wow.. thanks for the info...

my question is this... how will I be able to cook it in the kitchen counter, and where to fint the counter.. lol..

In the same place where Mali the Spicy is (ayo_in01 144 164) there are pots and plates around her. It's around there.

• 1 month later...

Uhm... why won't the Lemons appear in my inventory? I tried re-connecting several times already and it still won't appear :/

What am I gonna do now? Mr Jun won't talk to me and the Cook kept saying 'Alright. I'm counting on you... etc.'

Same thing happened in the 'Shrimp' part. But it worked the 2nd time.

:( Help, please?

• 2 weeks later...
Uhm... why won't the Lemons appear in my inventory? I tried re-connecting several times already and it still won't appear :/

What am I gonna do now? Mr Jun won't talk to me and the Cook kept saying 'Alright. I'm counting on you... etc.'

Same thing happened in the 'Shrimp' part. But it worked the 2nd time.

:( Help, please?

Nvm this. I found a way to get those Lemons. :lol: