GatheringRO Community

Ayothaya Dungeon Quest

Preia

mochin.gif

butterfly2.gif ¨¤·Ayothaya Dungeon Quest·¤¨ butterfly2.gif

Well, there's no coupon point in this quest <_<

Just sharing this for those who are interested in this quest ^_^ especially for those who are quest lovers. :P

Anyways. btw this is my first guide. lol.

hope they add this in their coupon points. :P

EDITED: July 12 2008

Requirement Base Level: None

Requirement Job Level: None

Requirement Items:

° 1 Needle Packet Needle Packet -Dropped by Hylozoist (nif_fild01 or nif_fild02)

° 1 Spool Spool - Dropped by Hylozoist (nif_fild01 or nif_fild02)

° 1 Solid Husk Solid Husk - Dropped by Beetle King (um_fild04)

° 1 Holy Water Holy Water - Dropped by Merman (iz_dun04)

° 1 Yggdrasil Leaf Yggdrasil Leaf - Dropped by Baphomet Jr. (prt_maze03)

Rewards Items: Holy Threads Holy Threads, Holier Threads Holier Threads, 1 Old Blue Box Old Blue Box

Quest Reward: Access to Dungeon Levels 1 and 2

1.) Find Dusit at ayothaya 82, 133.

Select the first option and then "Yes, I do and I think they're scary!".

Dusit

ayot0.jpg

2.) Look for Boonthom in ayo_in01 182 192.

Select this:

-"I want to explore the ancient ruins"

-"Sure"

Boonthom

ayot1.jpg

3.) Give the items that you had gathered.

She'll give you the Holy ThreadsHoly Threads which allow you to go to level 1 of the dungeon.

4.) Warp at ayo_dun01 259 40 and walk forward until something pops up on your screen.

ayot2.jpg

5.) Now that you see the red marks flashing on your map.

You need to go there and find the white balloons.

Read all 6 stone slates and it should be on order.

It looks like this.

ayot03.jpg

To make it easy for you, here are the coordinates. /no1

Now, your only job is to click the white balloons until it doesn't change the sentences anymore.

:excl: BTW. the red marks would be gone if you teleport but that's okay.

1st stone slate: ayo_dun01 198 163

2nd stone slate: ayo_dun01 88 17

3rd stone slate: ayo_dun01 269 218

4th stone slate: ayo_dun01 148 274

5th stone slate: ayo_dun01 100 117

6th stone slate: ayo_dun01 18 185

6.) Once you activate all 6, return to Boonthom in ayo_in01 182 192.

There are something left from what you had gathered right?

Give the items and she will makeHolier ThreadsHolier Threads for you.

Now, you're able to return to the maze and access level 2!

7.) Head to ayo_dun02 267 107.

Talk to the NPC Tile to be given 1 Old Blue Box Old Blue Box.

ayot05.jpg

8.) After collecting the Old Blue Box Old Blue Box, head back to Boonthom in ayo_in01 182 192, and you will be told that because of your adventurous spirit, you should keep it. /heh

flowerblu.gif

Okaii later guys. If u hav any suggestions or problems.. just comment..

i'll try to reply.. :3

bai.gif

Source:

irowiki.org

featherpink.gif

It's a good guide for your first! It's informative and organized. What about adding where to find the items to your guide as well? It'll help more :) But i hope the points for this quest gets implemented as well XD Thanks for this!

It's a good guide for your first! It's informative and organized. What about adding where to find the items to your guide as well? It'll help more :) But i hope the points for this quest gets implemented as well XD Thanks for this!

Oh tnx for reminding me :lol: . I forgot to put where to find those items. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
its ok..but.. and the other part? for the dun_02? D:... the npc should give you another thread after this but. it dsnt talk to me anymore D:.....

yea... i'm planning to add those stuffs..

Well actually this quest is connected to "Footprint Quest"..

I'm working on it and hve to confirm again if it has c. point on it.. :blink:

ASAP.. i'll edit it.. =]

@xVindicated

no prob..hun.. ehemm.. xb

• 2 weeks later...

Ayothaya Dungeon Quest: It gives coupon point... and I want to add that the Dokebie Battle quest also gives coupon points... it has a little bug but it gives point... the bug is when you finished killing the Amuts you can't exit the place... but if you CC then login again and go to the npc... you will receive the prize and a coupon point... ^_^

Try Footprint quest too from the Ayothaya Quest... it gives a point... I've done this quest many times.... hehehe ^_^ but there is a trick to this quest... hehehe and i'm not telling it... hehehe ^_^

Hint to Footprint Quest: there is something to this quest that is very tricky... you will find it if you do the quest...

Anyone Please Help us open the Rachel Sanctuary Quest... the Sanctuary entrance is still close if you enter normally... and we still need some donations for it to open. we still lack 2934 donations to open this quest... ^_^ thank you!!!

@raynee yup i olredi did the footprint quest.. thinking about to post it..

but i'm lazy these days.. >.>

i tell u.. it doesnt give c. point.. D: thts da other reason of my laziness.. =.='

i did this with my wiz,hp,sinx, and my other sinx.. den guess wat??

der's no c. pt!!.. <_< i just wasted my time u knuw.. -.-

*inhale.. exhale..*

btw.. i already donate der many times.. xD

@Preia

It's not necessary to make a guide for it (Rachel Sanctuary Quest) now. Because GM Argatlahm already linked a site of the quest posted in the Events Section. I don't know if i have to make another quest available here in the forums, for now. Because the linked given was already the site where all the official quest are contributed by other players who made those quest for others a reference. All I can do now is to just confirm the quests that gives coupon points. Maybe I'll just summarize the quests that gives coupon points to others as their reference to what quest that might give point or not. Because some quests doesn't give a point to other classes.

By the way I have a question... Are the 2nd jobs Platinum Skills gives coupon point? If I/you could confirm it. then ill summarize it too... thank you! ^_^

By the way for others who want to access Rachel Sanctuary. you must do first the Lost Child Quest before you could start the quest. Happy Questing Everyone!!!