GatheringRO Community

Amour's Dummie's Guide to Zealotus Mask!

Amour

Items needed for this quest:

Dark Crystal Fragment x 369 (Dropped by Obsidian {ein_dun02})

Worn-Out Magic Scroll x 30 (Dropped by Elder {tha_t05})

Cat's Eye x 1 (Dropped by Civil Servant {lou_dun03})

Forbidden Red Candle x 1 (Dropped by Injustice at 20% {gl_prison1})

Whip x 1 (Can be bought in the mall.)

Reward:  Zealotus Mask

1. With all items in your inventory warp to gl_prison1 137 137 and speak to the Zealotus NPC. Select the answers "Oh, your highness!" and "Yes, it's so true!" and she'll explain that she's having troubles with her lover, Phendark and that you're in charge of fixing their relationship. (This quest is uber cute and funny, by the way. So read the text. It's worth it.)

2. Jump to gl_prison1 97 103 and speak to the Phendark NPC. This is where your whip comes in handy, because you whip the crap out of Phendark.

3. Jump to gl_prison1 102 47 because it's time to speak to Phendark's friend, Rybio. Select the option "Talk about Phendark." And Rybio will tell you to stuff him full of Dark Crystal Fragments. 369, to be exact.

4. Jump back to Phendark (gl_prison1 97 103) and feed him your Dark Crystal Fragments. He'll make some weird noises and tell you he doesn't feel any different.

5. Jump back to Rybio (gl_prison1 102 47) and he'll tell you to try to instigate him by talking to him.

6. Jump back to Phendark (gl_prison1 97 103) and talk to him again. I'm not sure it really matters what you tell him, but the object is to upset him. So choose options that you think would make him mad. After talking to him three times, a few options will come up. Select "Insult him." "Break his pride." and "Go for the low blow." After which Phendark will return to his old self all pissed off and such.

7. Jump now to Zealotus (gl_prison1 137 137) and in return for restoring her lover to his former glory, she'll offer to make a contract with you. Choose "Complete the contract." And she'll hand over her mask in exchange for the things she asks for.

Congradulations! You've just sparked demon romance and sold your soul!

Hope this guide is helpful. ^^

I was making guides long before Tweedles was. She took my ideas for making the guides colourful and whatnot.

LOL you make making guides sound like a competition. >.<

I didn't take your idea. That's how I make guides and sooorry if you think you're the only one who's supposed to make guides for gathering. I was just trying to help.

I never said I was an official guide maker for Gathering. Now you're asuming things. And by the way, it's obvious you took my flare for colour by the fact that your newest guide is colourful and all your old ones are not. O.o

Nice Guide. But... Don't be such a narcissist. You're also assuming things. I quote, "... it's obvious you took my flare for color by the fact that your newest guide is colorful and all your old ones are not."

I never said I was an official guide maker for Gathering. Now you're asuming things. And by the way, it's obvious you took my flare for colour by the fact that your newest guide is colourful and all your old ones are not. O.o

It isn't colorful because i want it to be. I made different colors so that the readers wont have a hard time differentiating the map coordinates, npc, monsters and items that are needed. You make your guide colorful because it looks better that way. I change the font colors of my guide for a reason. Don't tell me not to assume things because you yourself are assuming that I copied you -.- Don't be a hypocrite.

Reason why I assumed you want to be the only one making guides here:

•It's like you have something against my guides. Some one compliments the thread because there are two good guide makers and then you suddenly bring me up out of nowhere saying that you made colorful guides before me and that it was 'your idea'.

•He was saying that YOUR guide was colorful. Not mine. He said that he liked your colorful guide. NOT that both our guides was colorful. You confused this and used this opportunity to jump on me so obviously you don't like me being here. =/

I really like your guides and they're really helpful. Especially the dye making one. But could you not go attacking me out of the blue? You may not have meant for that statement to harm anyone but I do find it offensive.

Why are we even having a debate over one of my guides? You know why I do these? Because I'm tired of being asked in game for directions on how to do something. Besides Tweedles shouldn't have even made the Custom Quest headgear guide. Argatlahm left out NPC coordinates and items needed for a purpose. So that people could figure out on their own.

And it's not asuming when the evidence is right there in front of your face. Look at all her other guides and tell me she didn't take my idea. The only reason I'm annoyed is that she denies this fact.

Why are we even having a debate over one of my guides? You know why I do these? Because I'm tired of being asked in game for directions on how to do something. Besides Tweedles shouldn't have even made the Custom Quest headgear guide. Argatlahm left out NPC coordinates and items needed for a purpose. So that people could figure out on their own.

And it's not asuming when the evidence is right there in front of your face. Look at all her other guides and tell me she didn't take my idea. The only reason I'm annoyed is that she denies this fact.

1 - Read what you write.

2 - Don't be a jerk.

3 - It's not your idea, you don't own it. (Guides With Colored Text)

4 - Yes, it's assuming, it's not a fact.

We have the same reason then. People ask me, and I answer. Wanna know why one guide is colorful while the others aren't? It's because the others are guides to QUESTS while the new one is for HEADGEARS. You don't need to hunt anything when you do normal quests but you do need to hunt when you make headgears. Don't think too highly of yourself. I did copy someone in the format of my guides but it was definitely NOT YOU. I copied chekloo and i said so in the bottom of my first posted guide. http://www.ro-guardians.com/forums/EP111-Q...l-1-t83486.html <- what i copied. Plus, like Locke said. COLORFUL GUIDES AREN'T YOUR IDEA! YOU DIDN'T MAKE THE VERY FIRST COLORFUL GUIDE SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CLAIM THEM AS YOURS. So you have no right to get 'annoyed' by me because i 'copied' you're idea. If i copied you're idea i would make my font color pink and green just for the hell of it.

This is my final post on this matter because it's pointless to argue.

~There's a difference between writing a guide for an official quest that can be looked up simply with the power of Google and writing a guide completely disregarding the intentions of the GMs. Her guide is basically "Get items and talk to NPC" Why does someone even need help to click on a single NPC anyway? My guides have multiple NPCs with multiple answers. It's just annoying to have a guide made that takes away from the time and effort Argatlahm spent to make the quest/original guide. How very selfish of you.

End of rant.

~There's a difference between writing a guide for an official quest that can be looked up simply with the power of Google and writing a guide completely disregarding the intentions of the GMs. Her guide is basically "Get items and talk to NPC" Why does someone even need help to click on a single NPC anyway? My guides have multiple NPCs with multiple answers. It's just annoying to have a guide made that takes away from the time and effort Argatlahm spent to make the quest/original guide. How very selfish of you.

End of rant.

I though you were against my 'colorfulness' of my guides. Now you're against my guide altogether? Argatlahm said that we should figure it out our selves. So if you have something against my guide for that specific reason then you must have something against Dante's coupon quest guide as well, and you must be against Rhiann's yellow bandana/ribbon quest too. Hell, you're probably against the majority of the quests here that aren't made by you.

How is spending hours looking for npc's, searching for the items, looking for info, making quest guides that were meant to help other people selfish? Keep yourself in check. You made your rant about my 'colorful guides' turn into personally attacking me by calling me selfish for a completely different reason. Plus. I'm not going against the intentions of the GMs. Don't make stuff up.

End of rant.

Look who's talking.

Hm, I dont have a side to this, but because my quest guide was mentioned, I figured I should say something.

Look, I made my quest guide for all the same reasons. I was getting tired of explaining it to people. Sometimes I just wish I could tell them to figure it out for themselves, but that's just mean. I know it's fun figuring things out for yourself, but sometimes you just need help.

Besides, it's up to the player if they want to use it or not. We make the guides to help players, not to point out their laziness.

Whatever happened to feeling good when we help players...

Hm, I dont have a side to this, but because my quest guide was mentioned, I figured I should say something.

Look, I made my quest guide for all the same reasons. I was getting tired of explaining it to people. Sometimes I just wish I could tell them to figure it out for themselves, but that's just mean. I know it's fun figuring things out for yourself, but sometimes you just need help.

Besides, it's up to the player if they want to use it or not. We make the guides to help players, not to point out their laziness.

Whatever happened to feeling good when we help players...

I'm sorry for bringing you up >.<

I do feel good when I help other people. That's the main reason on why I make guides.

It's just that this girl's mad at me for making colorful guides and was bad mouthing me behind my back so I had to stand up for myself.

The way I see it, guides need to be colourful. How else will people find the key information quickly and easily?

Colours are just a must.

Yes, I added colours to my guide after seeing Amour's, because it makes it look more professional and eye appealing.

So what if we copied Amour, it's all for the improving of our guides.

So what if she did it first, that doesn't mean anything. Deal with it.

I don't see it any other way.

The way I see it, guides need to be colourful. How else will people find the key information quickly and easily?

Colours are just a must.

Yes, I added colours to my guide after seeing Amour's, because it makes it look more professional and eye appealing.

So what if we copied Amour, it's all for the improving of our guides.

So what if she did it first, that doesn't mean anything. Deal with it.

I don't see it any other way.

Well, she's mad at me for 'copying her'. Honestly I try to make my guide a monochromatic as possible. But if everything was the same color, as you said, people won't find the key information quickly and easily.

Anyway, sorry again for bringing you up >.< Just needed an example to prove that she's wrong :3

Thanks for you yellow ribbon guide btw ♥

This is a ridiculous catfight.

The other GMs and I appreciate Amour and Tweedle's help. No one copied each other here. Lesbian made a forum that had the choice to choose formats for your text. Taking advantage of what he provided is no more copying creativity than me using colored pencils after I saw someone on TV do it. =/ Am I a bad person for doing that? Even if she was copying or not, haven't you ever heard "imitation is the sinceriest form of flattery" btw? Now shush everybody.. This is closed. Thanks for the guides you two. @[email protected]

By the way, if Argatlahm didn't like you guys making quests for things he already made, wouldn't he say something or delete them, instead of making this?

I haven't actually asked him, but by looking at his actions, it seems he doesn't mind. Just like I didn't mind that the first quest guide Amour made was for a quest that already had a guide, made by me.