GatheringRO Community

Fluffy's Blush-guide.

MrFluffycakes

Fluffy's Blush-guide:

5040.gifBlush requires:

-100x Alice's Apron 7047.gif

1. Allright now you know what you need, you warp to kh_dun01 (@warp kh_dun01). I go here because you have some Alice -which drop Alice's Apron on

100%- but mainly because you have alot of Aliza's which drop Alice's Apron on 50%, in kh_dun01 there spawn around <50 Aliza's and 30 Alice's, each minute.

2. Once here start killing Alice and Aliza. Use @alootid 7047 or Alice's Apron (Don't forgot the ' )

You can't use @jump here, so bring some flywings or just spam @warp kh_dun01:

screenGatheringRO017-1.jpg

Btw; you might also want to use @autoloot 100, because Alice cards are pretty good when hunting MVPs. It's a Shield compounded card which

reduces DMG from Boss monsters by a 30%! Pretty good if you don't have a GTB. (since you can't use @alootid and @autoloot at the same time)

-> Watch out for the Constant with 1k HP, they are aggresive and have fast running speed.

Once they are near you they explode. If you have low HP you should be careful for this buddies;

screenGatheringRO020-1.jpg

3. Allright, once you're done with Collecting 100 Alice's Apron, you should warp to @warp xmas 114 292,

and talk with the Vending Machine, like so:

-Select "Brush";

screenGatheringRO026-1.jpg

-And see what happens;

screenGatheringRO027-1.jpg

That's it!

I hope you enjoyed the guide, please comment on this and point my mistakes in this guide, or things that could be better.

Thanks to:

-Myself for making this guide.

-ratemyserver.net For the .gif's i used.

-db.yourworld.ru For the pic from the Blush.

-Photobucket For uploading.

-GatheringRO.

screenGatheringRO028-1.jpg

Edited by MrFluffycakes

2. Once here start killing Alice and Aliza. Use @alootid 7074 or Alice's Apron (Don't forgot the ' )

You can't use @jump here, so bring some flywings or just spam @warp kh_dun01:

^Alice's Apron's item number is 7047 not 7074. :lol:

Also,

3. Allright, once you're done with Collecting 100 Alice's Apron, you should warp to @warp xmas 115 297,

and talk with the Vending Machine, like so:

^not like other npc's, this npc can't be walked upon. So the coords you gave won't work.

You have to try something like xmas 115 295.

Overall, nice guide. ;) ü