GatheringRO Community

Guide to Asura Stalker

Aley

76 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I deserve the credit?

• Definitely
    • Sorry, no

GUIDE TO ASURA STALKER ABARATHUM'S WAY

Notes before reading:

• Broken English warning. My first language isn't English
  • I'm a newbie, I've been playing for just weeks. So please correct my mistakes
  • The stalker build isn't the strongest char in pvp, but it can kill the mid-class char in one shot with average equips.

In case you don't know, everyone can automatically cast Asura Strike when attacking with the Ifrit Set (Ring of Flame Lord and Ring of Resonance). The Asura in this guide is different. It's the real Asura like what Champions do. You cast it when you want it. And Stalkers will do that.

Let's get to the main question...

How on earth can a stalker perform Asura Strike?

Answer:

There are three skills required to perform Asura Strike:

1. Dangerous Soul Collect

2. Critical Explosion

3. Asura Strike itself.

Skill 1 and 2 can be obtained from Ring of Flame Lord by hitting enemies physically.

Skill 3 can be obtained from Plagiarism (copy skill)

Note: from now onwards every time I refer to skill Dangerous Soul Collect and Critical Explosion I'll mention skill 1 & 2

Once you get the 2 first skills, you can Asura anything anytime you want.

Makes sense?

That's the highlight of this guide, now let's move on to the builds.

Skills:

Max everything, except:

1. Flag Gravity [Lv 2]

2. Snatcher [Lv 4]

3. Steal Coin [Lv 4]

Explanation:

Those three are the most unimportant skills in pvp. Snatcher is just annoying as you need to throw away auto-steal items. I doubt you'll get rich by using Steal Coin. And the rest goes to Flag gravity.

Stats:

Str: 197+23 = 220 (For Asura Damage)

Whatever you equip is, make sure your str is the multiple of 10 for bonus damage

Agi: 183 (for 195 atk speed)

Faster aspd = faster gain of Skill 1 & 2

Vit: 195 (the rest)

Vit helps increase max hp and reduces status ailments chance and duration, make sure it's multiple of 15 for max HP increase

Int: 1 (For Asura Damage)

SP does count in Asura Damage, but it's limited to 6000. Stalker lv 254 have more than 6k SP

Dex: 156 + 24 (for no cast)

Most non-ranged char will have dex 150. Therefore it helps for stripping.

Luk: 1

That will be the last stat you want to up.

Equips:

Note: Equips are changeable depending on condition. Here stated equips for pvp normally.

Note: Asura Strike, unlike the auto-Asura from Ifrit set, can only be used with melee weapon

NEWBIE-MIDDLE CLASS

Headgear Top : Alice Doll (+10% dmg to Demi-Human)

Headgear Middle : Anything (I wear Machoman Glasses)

Headgear Low : Anything (I wear Crunch Toast)

Body : Divine Clothes w/ Pest, Sasquatch, or Rybio Card (Stone

Curse / Freeze / Stun Enemy when attacked)

Weapon : +10 Double Bloody Double Boned Blade

Shield : +10 [Thara Frog Card] V.Shield (-30% Dmg from Demi Human)

Garment : +10 [Raydric Card] Wool Scarf (+20% Resistance from Normal Dmg)

Shoes : +10 [Matyr Card] Tidal Shoes (+10% HP)

Acc1 : Ring of Flame Lord (For Skill 1 & 2)

Acc2 : [Wikebine Tres Card] Orlean's Glove (+2 Dex, auto Strip Armor Lv1 5%)

Note: I also have angeling(against HP), marc(against freeze), and argiope(against Sinx)

Note: With such equips above, I scored 800k++ for Asura in Pvp Normally

ZENY KING SET:

Note: I'm not zeny king, but I'd buy these stuff when I've got the zeny

Headgear Top: [Orc Hero Card] Valkyrie Helm Donation [Anti-Stun 100%]

Headgear Mid: [Maya Purple] Nebula Aura [Can see hiding chars]

Headgear Low:Nebula Aura

Body : +10 [Ghostring Card] Valk Armor (-75% Dmg from normal elemental attack)

Weapon : same as above

Shield : +10 [Golden Thief Bug] Valk shield (can't be attacked by magic)

Garment : +10 [Deviling Card] Valk Mantau

Shoes : Sleipnir

Acc1 : Ring of Flame Lord (A must, read above for explanation)

Acc2 : Megingjard (+40 Str)--> +Asura Damage

Leveling Newbie-Mid Class

1-20 : Hit a poring in pay_fild04

21-40 : Spore in pay_fild08

41-60 :Soldier Skeleton, Archer Skeleton, Drainliar, and Eggyra in pay_dun01

61-80: Sohee in pay_dun03

81-99: Ancient Mummy in moc_pryd06

After Rebirth, repeat the same routine:

100-120: Ferus and the dragon family in abyss_01

120-150: Fire imp in thor_v01

150-175: Kasa in thor_v01

175-254: Kasa and Salamander in thor_v03

Tips: Simple but Effective Skill to use in Thor Dugeon = Lightning Spear of Ice

Technically, the guide is finished. Thank you for reading and I hope it is useful.;)

I do not have the prove that I am the first to invent the this Asura-type Stalker. But I know one fact:This idea originally popped in my mind March 24, 2008 19:30-19-40 +8 GMT. I DO NOT copy anyone else's idea. But I ADMIT that someone else may have thought of it before me.

So whether the credit goes to me or not, it's up to you. ;)

The End

Credit:

1. Grenade in Ass (Tomochin) for his support in experimenting.

2. Voda

3. Toad

4. Fire Dragon, and

5. all the previous guide writer in this forum, for I learn their style of guide making from them.

I receive comments, critics, and suggestions to improve this guide.

Have fun~:)

You deserve the credit! This guide is pretty well organized, though you have to touch up a bit here and there ^_^. It'd be pretty fun to play a hybrid Asura Stalker.

Anyway, regarding the stats;

Str: 177+13 Get 200 str for maximum damage.

Vit: 100 105. Get vit in multiples of 15 for HP boost.

Int: 180 >180. I believe there is a SP cap for asura damage, meaning at a certain of SP, SP would no longer increase the damage.

and the weapon;

Weapon : +10 Double Bloody Boned Saber (I calculated, more dmg than double bloody double boned Blade)

Double Bloody Double Boned Blade definitely wins the DBBS in terms of damage multiplying. You must have miscalculated :S.

Weapon : +10 [Turtle General + 2 Hydra] Saber

I believe Turtle General does not increase the damage of skills, if I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

Shoes : +10 [Lady Tanee Card] Valk Shoes

No point in Lady Tanee when there is already a SP cap XD.

You should also have a Marc card in possession :).

Otherwise, this guide is pretty well done.

@grenade in ass

Thx

@Voda

Edited, you're right. Thx alot

@Toad

Yeah, I once had ifrit set. And my sniper sumtimes asura for 999999 dmg. I guess the chance is 1%

Thx for the info.

I edited the stat, and I scored 880k!

Well, if you look at this guide, you could possibly make every class, using str, an asura class.

Please let me clarify the differences:

1. You're right, every char can Asura with Ifrit set, with very small probability.

2. In this guide however, the use of Flame Lord Ring is limited to Dangerous Soul Collect and Critical Explosion. We do not wait for the Asura to come out. Why?

Because Stalker can use the plagiarised Asura Strike instead. And with the Soul and Crit Explo collected, the Stalker can Asura at will.

Therefore, Stalker can Asura faster than any other class except Monk Class.

Hope you understand :D

The ifrit sets does unlock new potential builds.

Man, those are the words XD

Sorry for the noob question but does ATK affect asura damage? If so then, bapho horns would also make a nice gear for middle class players :) And add hockey mask or masquerade to the mix :lol:

True. Atk amplifies dmg with Sp. Although w/o those horn n masq u can score 800k. I usually wear Squatting poring n Macho Glasses XD. It's a different story for Pally n Lk.

Note: Asura Stalker isn't very good for WOE. You can hardly be useful into a woe guild with such build. SG is much better as you're not targeted like HW, though you all cast the same annoying skill.

Please let me clarify the differences:

1. You're right, every char can Asura with Ifrit set, with very small probability.

2. In this guide however, the use of Flame Lord Ring is limited to Dangerous Soul Collect and Critical Explosion. We do not wait for the Asura to come out. Why?

Because Stalker can use the plagiarised Asura Strike instead. And with the Soul and Crit Explo collected, the Stalker can Asura at will.

Therefore, Stalker can Asura faster than any other class except Monk Class.

Hope you understand :D

I knew that, but still and I think that ATK does ups asura damage, just because STR does also.

You still have some uses in a WOE guild though. IMO, you can double as an insta killer if needed be and as a scout. :lol: Dont know if this can happen though. But its just me ;)

Instant killer? I doubt> GR and Devi easily counter it, and you can kill just once.

Scout? You're right. Chase Walk + GTB should make almost perfect invisibility. Though I still say it's more useful to group and spam SG.

Hmm. You are right though. I was basing it on the fact that many GRs are just sold in pront. :lol: Well as a scout, yep. Well, I'll try joining your guild after I finish mine. I'll just pm you tomorrow :lol:

EDIT:

And oh yeah. Since this is a melee type stalker, you can also try attacking after the initial Strike :lol: Lots of possibilities XD

I knew that, but still and I think that ATK does ups asura damage, just because STR does also.

What you said is true. And how should I update my guide based on that?

Ah I'm lost. N Imma sleep, nevermind wat I said

the guide looks nice, but... the asura skill itself is pretty useless compared to other skills so you get with a stalker. And if you think about it, you might ask well SG (freeze), strip and coma with LoD. Unless you go into PvP everytime with Fury and spheres, it's going to take quite some time to use the skill.

Hmm at least now you can choose when you want to Ashura with your Stalker :lol:

Thanks man this guide opened my eyes ^_^

Btw, instead of Lady Tanee Valk Shoes, how about Sleipnir as the shoes?

And I guess Nebula Aura is for Middle and Lower headgear ;)

Also, my Stalker lv up faster using Lightning Spear of Ice instead of SG because it give more damage to those fire monster ^_^

FYI I vote that you deserve the credit.

This guide is original and that's why you deserve it ;)

the guide looks nice, but... the asura skill itself is pretty useless compared to other skills so you get with a stalker. And if you think about it, you might ask well SG (freeze), strip and coma with LoD. Unless you go into PvP everytime with Fury and spheres, it's going to take quite some time to use the skill.

The good thing is, you don't have to possess LoD to kill. New players like me can also produce big damage with normal equips. I might use coma build when I have one though. Anyway, nowadays people often use double account to FCP. That "some time" took me only seconds, enough to cast Asura before I die.

Btw, instead of Lady Tanee Valk Shoes, how about Sleipnir as the shoes?

And I guess Nebula Aura is for Middle and Lower headgear wink.gif

Also, my Stalker lv up faster using Lightning Spear of Ice instead of SG because it give more damage to those fire monster

Thanks, and yeah, it's edited. The SP cap renders Lady Tanee useless. I also tested spam LPoI, it's faster than SG.