GatheringRO Community

Meow's Sonic Blow/SB Sinx Guide

MeowMix

so. since imma a pvper and all, i see alot of sb type sinx ppl. but. ppl who are new to that kind of type/build (w/e u guys and gals wanna call it) kinda phail at it. some of them. so i wanna give some tips on how to be a DECENT sb sinx. =D

Stats

• mmk. first of all, u want most of ur stat points in dex and str, i prefer agi u put in, but if u want more attack, u can add luk. the rest (vit,int,) u can decide on. (no i'm not putting my build, u guys be creative.)

Equips & Cards (armor and Accessory)

• next, u wanna get 2 +10 specialty jurs, usually vendors in blackmarket sell em about 3-6m(or regular specialty jur,dropped by eremes in lhz_dun03) . but if ur rich, u can get a +10 Slotted Infiltrator, also in vendors, for about 300m(or a non-slotted regular one, found in the Mall for 50k).I Prefer You Get 2 Jurs(not two of each, just two).
  • For Armor. I use a Tao. But. if ur not rich. u can use an Evil Druid(found in gl_church).Put it in a Glittering Jacket. Or Valk Armor.
  • For Headgear. Uh. I have A Vh(donation). You Can Choose What Head Gear You Want. I put a Marduk Card in it(found in in_sphinx3).
  • For Shoes, I have Variant Shoes. Also. You Can Choose What shoes u prefer. Same With Garment.
  • Now, If you dont have two Megs, I suggest you Use 2 Expert Rings (dropped by Ragged Zombies, Found In abbey02 with two Mantis Cards. Or Anything That Increases Strength

Skills & Jobs Needed

• Now, You Need To Get The Platinum Skill, Sonic Acceleration. Theres A Guide Here.
  • ok, next, if u have one/two Kiel D-01 cards , its not really necessary to do this, but u can. Make A New Char. And Make It Into A Taekwon. and then. after u get to job level 40, turn into a soul linker. You Can Fight Monsters In pay_dun01. Now What You Wanna Get Is Assassin Spirit. It Should Show Up When You Turn Your Taekwon Into A Soul Linker. Get That Skill To Level 5.

Skill Effects

Sonic Acceleration- Type: Passive

Max Level: 1

Effect:Increases The Sonic Blow Hit By +50 and Damage By 10%

Assassin Spirit- Type: Supportive

Max Level: 5

Target: Player

Duration: 100+50*SkillLV sec

Effect: Soullinks to Assassins and Assassins Cross, boosting their Sonic Blow by doubling its damage and halving the Cool Down for the skill's duration. However, the bonuses are reduced to +25% bonus damage and no Cool Down bonus when in Siege Mode (WoE)

Cards (Weapon)

• Ok. So Lemme Get This Straight out into the open. Thanatos card is the best card to use for sb. But. If Your Not Rich. Theres Others. =o.
  • You Can Use Hydra Cards. (found in iz_dun02). Depending on what ur using. if its a speciatly jur, put 3 in there. if its a infiltrator with a slot. put one in there. ok. u have ur damage set right there. so my guessing would be ud probably do 10k ea hit with sb if u have specialty jur and 11-12k if u have an infiltrator.That's Adding Link+Sonic Accel+Edp.
  • This Is Optional. But I reccomend You Get it. :3. So Say you Sb This One Sinx. And Hit Happens To Miss Often. That's When You Get A Mummy Card(found in Moc_pryd03). It Adds 20 Hit. Or If Want More Hit, Get A Howard Alt-Eisen Card(found in lhz_dun03). It Adds 30 Hit, But Decreases Your Attack Speed by 5%. Its All In Your Preference. Or You Can Get A Phreeoni(Mvp, Found In Moc_fild15. It Adds 100 hit. =D.

That's Pretty Much it. Questions, Suggestions, Comments. I'm Up For Em.

Just want to clear something up ... So Meow meant "Make a new char in other account coz you can't use both chars in the same account, so how would you give your sinX a spirit"... Well, I see somebody that can't do dual login or whatever you guys call it, they say they get errors or something .. So I suggest you talk to somebody or maybe ask your friend to make a Soul Linker so he/she could gives you spirit everytime you go pvp.... So yeah .. Nice guide btw...

to get more SB damage equip magnum break Accesory for switching with ur main accesory

Oh yeah, I remember. After casting magnum break the damage increases, but it's only 20 seconds or 1 minute, I think. :unsure:

Just want to clear something up ... So Meow meant "Make a new char in other account coz you can't use both chars in the same account, so how would you give your sinX a spirit"... Well, I see somebody that can't do dual login or whatever you guys call it, they say they get errors or something .. So I suggest you talk to somebody or maybe ask your friend to make a Soul Linker so he/she could gives you spirit everytime you go pvp.... So yeah .. Nice guide btw...

bah. keep on forgetting those small facts. XD. yeah. ill add those in.

Nice guide, try putting a bit of colour, just makes it a bit more asthetically pleasing, and always like to read a colourful guide, makes the owner look like they know what there doing ;)

Regarding the Soul linker thing. It's difficult making another account and making a soul linker, but it's not impossible, *Difficult as in keep changing between them* Just gotta know which client you're on and which one to close lol.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

By the way....Hydra doesn't stack 20 20 20. My suggestion for a simple and inexpensive katar would be double boned, double bloody, which is hydra hydra, skeleton worker, skeleton worker. Don't try to use 4 hydras. It doesn't do anything for you. Plus, when you get into the more experienced PVP, not everybody has skyrocketing def :o