Tweedles

Stop the Mad Scientist Quest

Level Requirement: None

Item Required: None

Quest Requirement: None

Quest Rewards: 10 Yellow Gemstones, Coupon Point

Repeatable: No.

Steps:

1. Talk to Wagan(yuno_in01 19 30) to start the quest. He'll complain about the mad scientist Metto. Say "Leave it to me."; "Yes, I guess I have to think of a plan now..."

Wagan, yuno_in01 (19, 30)

Wagan.jpg

2. Go to the Juno Monster Museum and talk to Metto(yuno_in03 26 39). He will tell you to talk to his colleague Stangckle

Metto, yuno_in03 (26, 39)

Metto.jpg

3. Stangckle(yuno_in01 19 95) can be found in one of the buildings in Yuno. Talk to him and say "I need to talk to you about Metto!!"

Stangckle, yuno_in01 (19, 95)

Stangckle.jpg

4. Return to Metto and tell him that Stangckle backed out. He will then tell you to talk to Kato.

5. Go talk to Kato (yuno_in01 20 182) and tell him "I have news from Metto!"

Kato, yuno_in01 (20 182)

Kato.jpg

6. Go back to Metto and tell him that Kato destroyed the great invention he needed. He will then tell you to talk to CiCi.

7. CiCi can be found in the Magic Academy. Talk to him and tell him "Metto wanted me to tell you this......"

CiCi, yuno_in03 (180, 43)

Cici.jpg

8. Tell Metto that CiCi won'te help him. Metto will give up and quit being a scientist.

9. Return to Wagan and tell him the news.

* Tested, got a coupon point for this quest. :3

* If you guys have any trouble with any of the quests I've posted just notify me in game.

*IGN's: Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, Tweedle Doo

• 2 weeks later...

the quest is bugged I needed to do it in order to do the seals quest I've [osted the Error in the bug reports section

Y'know

this is also the first unsealing of the god items quest.

ie: the unsealing of sleipner

too bad god items are donation only, would have given another reason to do this quest :D

It in God items Quest Guide, the aren't dontaion only you just need 100 people to complete each Quest. which is doutful to happen. The Donation FAQ has been updated to inculde this information.

I've done this quest before ^.^ I forgot to put a guide up *smacks forehead*

Btw Tweedles, I miss yer old Avvy T_T

Tama Chan - Try talking to Metto again, then going back to Stangckle Talk to him until he gives you options. O.O I didn't run into a problem, but I hope that fixes it ^.^

Which old avatar? o.o

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yelow i tried this quest on my first account stuck in step 3 and try it in a newer account still stuck in step 3 like the others i guess is not fix yet or we just have done something but higly dought it because there so many people stuck in step 3 i hope the gm will fix it soon :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know how to solve all ur questions!

actually...this guide is wrong... u should have talk to metto first before talking to wagan in the first part...the starting quest is metto...

JUST FINISH THIS QUEST...While doing my SinX Quest Thingy here hehe GooD LucK!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Here is the updated guide, srry about the lack of picture...i forgot to take screenies

Stop the Mad Scientist Quest

Level Requirement: None

Item Required: None

Quest Requirement: None

Quest Rewards: 5 Blue Gemstones, Coupon Point

Repeatable: No.

Steps:

1. Talk to Wagan(yuno_in01 19 30) to start the quest. He'll complain about the mad scientist Metto. Say "Leave it to me."; "Yes, I guess I have to think of a plan now..."

Wagan, yuno_in01 (19, 30)

2. Go to the Juno Monster Museum and talk to Metto(yuno_in03 26 39). He will tell you to talk to his colleague Stangckle

Metto, yuno_in03 (26, 39)

3. Stangckle(yuno_in01 19 95) can be found in one of the buildings in Yuno. Talk to him and say the first option

Stangckle, yuno_in01 (19, 95)

4. Return to Metto and tell him that Stangckle backed out. He will then tell you to talk to Kato.

5. Go talk to Kato (yuno_in01 20 182) and tell him the first option

Kato, yuno_in01 (20 182)

6. Go back to Metto and tell him that Kato destroyed the great invention he needed. He will then tell you to talk to CiCi.

7. CiCi can be found in the Magic Academy. Talk to him and tell him the first option

CiCi, yuno_in03 (180, 43)

8. Tell Metto that CiCi won'te help him. Metto will give up and quit being a scientist.

9. Return to Wagan and tell him the news.

• 4 weeks later...