GatheringRO Community

Everything about Creators Bottles

virginAngel

I have been guiding a lot alchemist and creators in game and it is quite a bit annoying when I am on the top of my pharmacy making madness then I just had to stop cuz someone just pm'd me and and asks:

"HOW DO YOU MAKE THAT?"

"HOW DO YOU DO THAT?"

"WHERE CAN I GET THE BOOKS? I DONT HOW GET THEM?"

"WHERE CAN I GET EMBRYOS? I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE THEM"

"CAN YOU TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOMUNN?"

SO I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS SILLY GUIDE :P

This guide will consist of some of the most frequently asked questions in game

Also here are compilations of some of the greatest guides made in the forums so it would be easy to find it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 1

*first of all every Alchemist and Creators should have is their books/guides in making whatever you wanna make bottles since we now have to make our own alcohol/acid bottles/fire bottles/plant bottles/sphere bottles/slim potion and embryos :o

(Good thing is that we can see your names on everything you make it’s like customizing every item!:P)

Look for GEVER AL SHARP IN @warp alde_alche 25 188

POTIONCREATIONGUIDE.gifPOTION CREATION GUIDE =100K

CONDENSEDPOTIONCREATIONGUIDE.gifCONDENSED POTION CREATION GUIDE =240K

ACIDBOTTLECREATIONGUIDE.gifACID BOTTLE CREATION GUIDE =100K

BOTTLEGRENADECREATIONGUIDE.gifBOTTLE GRENADE CREATION GUIDE =100K

GLISTENINGCREATIONGUIDE.gifGLISTENING COAT CREATION GUIDE =100K

ALCOHOLCREATIONGUIDE.gifALCOHOL CREATION GUIDE=100K

marinesphere.gifMARINE SPHERE BOTTLE CREATION GUIDE =100K

plantbottle.gifPLANT BOTTLE CREATION GUIDE =100K

elemtalpotion.gifELEMENTAL POTION CREATION GUIDE =can be done in a quest ill tell you how:P

(I can’t believe im doing this:P)

CLICK THAT PLEASE ---> Potion Creation Guide, Now we have to make 'em!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

elemtalpotion.gifELEMENTAL POTION CREATION GUIDE(A book with the tagline, "Even Porings can make Elemental Potions with this book!" on the cover.

The methods for creating Elemental Potions are detailed inside this book.)

Author : Pisrik Quve.

Cold Resist Potion:

3 Heart of Mermaid

1 Blue Gemstone

Thunder Resist Potion:

3 Moth Dust

1 Blue Gemstone

Earth Resist Potion:

2 Large Jellopy

1 Yellow Gemstone

Fire Resist Potion:

2 Frill

1 Red Gemstone

Question: how do I get this Elemental potion creation guide?

Ans: simple ill tell you how first you need to prepare these simple items:

5 yellow gemstones

4 empty potion bottles (can be bought in @warp Geffen_in 170 121)

10 heart of mermaid

10 powder of butterfly

20 maneater blossom

1 glasses (can be bought in a tool dealer in @warp Alberta_in 180 94)

Now go to @warp yuno_in04 33 108 and you’ll see PISRUIK QUV

1) Talk to him.

2) Talk to him again and ask about his experiment. He will ask for the items.

3) Bring the items he asked for and answer the questions with common sense. Then he will ask for 20 Maneater Blossom.

4) Bring him the items. Now he needs a new pair of glasses. You can buy the Glasses at a Tool Dealer in Alberta_in 180 94 (Inside a building near the center of the town).

5) When you give him the glasses he will give you the Elemental Potion Creation Guide. With that Guide you can create Elemental Resistant Potions with the skill Pharmacy (Prepare Potion).yay!:P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 2

Ok now for the HOMUNCULUS PART

First you need an “EMBRYO”

Question: how do I make one?

Ans: easy first get your POTION CREATION GUIDE then warp to the material seller in alde_alche 37 184 and buy these things:

GLASS TUBES 3,800z

MORNING DEW 5,200z

SEED OF LIFE 45,600z

Then start clicking that pharmacy skill of yours and poooof!!! You got your very own EMBRYO! Yay!

Question: now that I got my embryo can you tell me more about what I need to know?

Ok first things first I assume you already have your BIOETHICS SKILL? What?!! Noooo! Wtf! You haven’t?! Ok click that PLEASE ------> Alchemist Platinum Skills Quests

If you have bioethics *hugs you for being so smart* then continue reading

Questions: 1. do I get to choose my own homunn?

2. How do I summon my homunn?

3. How do I control it and make it attack and how do I heal it?

4. I fed it with stone of sage why does it always say /swt?

5. Oh no! I forgot to feed it and it died huhuhu what should I do?

6. Any tips for making it loyal faster?

Answers: 1. NO you cant choose your own homunn its random but if ever you summon a homunn that you don’t want you can always delete it and summon another one again till you get the one you want^_^

2. You can summon a hommun by clicking the skill “CALL HOMUNCULUS”

3. Hold ALT key then right click on the area you want your hommun to be. If you want it to attack a monster hold

ALT key then double right click the monster you want your hommun to attack. If you want to heal your hommun use POTION PITCH lvl 5 so you can pitch blue potions if it needs SP and POTION PITCH lvl 4 so you can pitch white potions if needs HP otherwise you can also use slim potion pitch that requires you slim potions:P lol

4. ROFL! Try to check the intimacy of your homunn and see if it’s LOYAL if it’s not yet loyal then it will keep on telling you /swt if you feed it with stone of sage.

5. Well as long as you haven’t deleted your homun you can click on the HOMUNCULUS RESURRECTION & it will come to life again

6. im not exactly 100% sure but this is only based on my experience I made it loyal faster by just sitting down and do nothing aside from feeding it when it already 23% hungry and chatting with my guild mates or friends ^_^

*I hope this guide helped you I’ll be updating it as often as I can and add pictures as soon as I have the time, thank you for reading it*

Special thanks to

Ratemyserver.net for the information’s that I gathered

To TAMA CHAN for correcting me AND HER NICE GUIDE, thank you

i know ill try to lessen the colors but as you can see and read at the very bottom its not yet finished :P and i made this guide for the most frequently asked questions in game... i happend to encounter these questions a lot of times in game i have also seen the guide that tama chan made, but it only consists of details about potions mine is slightly different though its not finished yet it will consist of the most frequently asked questions that came straight from the alchemist and creators themselves...but thanks for commenting on the guide i need it so i can make it more better :lol:

i know ill try to lessen the colors but as you can see and read at the very bottom its not yet finished :P and i made this guide for the most frequently asked questions in game... i happend to encounter these questions a lot of times in game i have also seen the guide that tama chan made, but it only consists of details about potions mine is slightly different though its not finished yet it will consist of the most frequently asked questions that came straight from the alchemist and creators themselves...but thanks for commenting on the guide i need it so i can make it more better :lol:

Elemental Potion Creation Guide.

Anyhow, all the information included here can be found on the forums already.

I don't mean to put you down, but this guide is redundant.

its up to you if you dont want me to finish it then just dont read it my point is that rather than switching from a guide to another guide im trying to compile them too so that it would be easy for the readers while the questions that are MOSTLY asked are also answered as well dont worry all of the informations i gathered will be credited too im just not FINISHED

I see my own two creation guides mentioned. O-O *hides in a corner* I'M INNOCENT!

Oh well, back to yours.

OH. THE. COLOURS! THIS MADE MY EYES BURN.

But it's still a good guide, but it's still called Homunculus not homunculos. :< Sorry, grammarwhore.

It's good that you answer all the question people ask, and I don't because mainly I'm not on my creator, so they never ask a professor about potions. Weird huh? *sarcasm*

But you should check the forum before making a guide that's already been made, you make it look like my guides are bad, which I know that you're not trying to do, but it looks like that to me so don't be offended.

XD sory tama ddnt know you were a girl and thank you for commenting & being part on my first guide ^_^

@toad

youll get used to it toad :lol: and thanks! anyway arent toads colored green? (joking) :lol:

@yoda

olive green my fav. too ^_^ thanks for the comment and im trying to find a way to make it shorter but yet detailed...

*im looking forward to improve this guide anything you want me to add up that is related to creators or alchemist will be appreciated thank you*

@toad

youll get used to it toad :lol: and thanks! anyway arent toads colored green? (joking) :lol:

No, I won't. I do like colors, but this seriously is messy at the max. Its unreadable, I don't know what to read. Look at one of my guides, for example, my beginners guide. Just 4 colors and I only have the titles in colors. Its way better to read and not messy at all. Think about it.

i did think about it and i have my own originality toad :lol: and i like it olive green cuz i have a colorful life :lol: and because im a girl thats why i like colors your guide looks good and the colors suits you..i guess the only colorful thing i see is your siggy :lol:...btw i can see your attracted to my guide cuz u cant stop reading it :lol: peace! and thanks again

i did think about it and i have my own originality toad :lol: and i like it olive green cuz i have a colorful life :lol: and because im a girl thats why i like colors your guide looks good and the colors suits you..i guess the only colorful thing i see is your siggy :lol:...btw i can see your attracted to my guide cuz u cant stop reading it :lol: peace! and thanks again

I haven't read one single word, actually. Thats just because I just judge guides, to help other people. I don't really need to read.

I haven't read one single word, actually. Thats just because I just judge guides, to help other people. I don't really need to read.

thats the main problem toad you judge and complain without reading it...your like crossing a road full of cars with your eyes closed cuz you dont wanna look, you should think about what you are saying judging a guide requires reading and understanding wether you appreciate it or not, are you even hearing yourself? its not helping toad its called discriminating, what does the word help mean to you toad? i can see your the only one who hates my guide and thank you so much for hating it you can hate it all you want its your choice not mine :lol: and i think you really fit in your siggy a skill that 99% of the community lacks READING SKILL...you even mispelled your siggy its not COMPAINING its COMPLAINING... :lol: still your welcome to keep on hating my guide toad you challenge me more i really appreciate it ^_^

oh yeah..good job girl..u make the CREATORS wake up from their nightmare hehe perhaps after this more easier 4 me 2 get FCP XD...chayox2

:o about the colors,not bad...sometime its pleasing my eye :lol:

thank you :lol: glad to help you can suggest anything too as long as its related to creators and alchemist or anything you might want to add up to this guide

thats the main problem toad you judge and complain without reading it...your like crossing a road full of cars with your eyes closed cuz you dont wanna look, you should think about what you are saying judging a guide requires reading and understanding wether you appreciate it or not, are you even hearing yourself? its not helping toad its called discriminating, what does the word help mean to you toad? i can see your the only one who hates my guide and thank you so much for hating it you can hate it all you want its your choice not mine :lol: and i think you really fit in your siggy a skill that 99% of the community lacks READING SKILL...you even mispelled your siggy its not COMPAINING its COMPLAINING... :lol: still your welcome to keep on hating my guide toad you challenge me more i really appreciate it ^_^

Its not really complaining, its more contributing in some way. You guide is full with usefull information, (I don't need the information, that why I don't read it) but the colors just don't match. How can this be discriminating? I am helping you, to make your guide better.

What ever you want, its your guide. <_<

but you just said so yourself you judge guides even if you need it or not still you need to read to be able to judge it..as the saying goes (dont judge the book by its cover) after all the guide is still on its way to be finished so there might be changes in colors (if your lucky) hehehe anyway do keep on commenting it i like the way you make me think a lot