GatheringRO Community

Lover's Quest..

Xuna's agent

Lover's Quest

Created by yours truly, Xuna. >>

-----------

Requirements: Base level 60+

Flower.gif 1x Flower (Gotten from nearly all plants.)

Coal.gif 40x Coal (Gotten in many ways. My personal way: ein_dun01; kill the Pitmen, and with a 70 respawn rate, easy pickings. Plus, Ungoliant spawns there, if you're lucky, you'll get a free kill and another peridot richer.

Tuxy.gif 1x Tuxedo. (Buy it at lhz_in02 46 148)

screenGatheringRO110-1.jpg

The Actual Quest

First of all, warp to ein_in01 30 143 Talk to Calla. Read the story or whatever (blah blah blah stupid love)

screenGatheringRO113.jpg (I dunno why the name is backwards.. but.. go along with it.)

Next, warp to ein_in01 197 101 and speak with Clitzer.

screenGatheringRO111.jpg

Once done, head back to Calla. (ein_in01 30 143) She'll give you a violin, which you should take to Clitzer(unless you're a cheap ass and decided to get it for dough, otherwise, continue on.)

Return the violin back to Clitzer ( ein_in01 197 101 ) and he'll ask you to give Calla a flower. You should have one by now.

Head back to Calla and she'll ask for your name. Unless you don't like your name, type it in and she'll say how "wonderful" it is. Now that that's over with, head back to Clitzer and he'll ask for your name.( What a coincidence .)

Head back to Calla (ein_in01 30 143) and talk to Satra ( Don't get in range of the man. He'll kick you out if he sees you.) It appears she needs 40 coal. If you read the first part of this, then you have the coal and you just start talking to her. Every single time, she takes 10 coal and you must to talk to her 4 times. The first three, she will ramble about something, and then the last, she asks who helped gather the coal. In the box, you type in "Clitzer." She invites him to dinner, and you must tell him.

screenGatheringRO114.jpg (Same note as above, *shrug*)

Warp back to Clitzer's and talk to Kaijeta, his mother. Put the tuxedo on and talk to her once more, and then to Critzer. He gives you a random ore ( I got Rose Quartz. I think any special stone is a possibility in this quest)

screenGatheringRO116.jpg

screenGatheringRO118.jpg

Clitzer gains the suit and you gain a stone. Return to Calla, and she will give you a massage, but not without stripping you first.

Tested: One coupon Point for the bored.

I'd like to think that I did somewhat well for a first tutorial. This is mostly for myself though, for I want to know coupon quests that are somewhat simple documented somewhere easy to access.

Finally, thank you very much for reading (to this point) If I have the time.. I'll make another.. cept I'll take more helpful screenshots. ^_^

a free random ore (Agathe, peridot, w/e)

Warp back to Clitzer's and talk to Kaijeta, his mother. Put the tuxedo on and talk to her once more, and then to Critzer. He gives you a random ore ( I got Rose Quartz. I think any special stone is a possibility in this quest)

and maybe some exp

• 3 weeks later...

Satra or something doesn't take the Coal, and i can't put the Tux on.. z.z''

EDIT: Nvm, i got it.. you need to talk to the mother BEFORE going to Satra, then she will grab the coal.

And you only need 30 coal NOT 40 since she didn't pick the last 10 from my inventory, after you did this you just talk to Clitzer

and he starts about what to wear and stuff. Just answer "Give it to him" or something and you'll give the Tux, you don't need to wear it when talking with the mother!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Has anyone been able to do this quest lately? I've talked to both Cella and Clitzer but the quest doesnt seem to be starting. Is there some sort of missing requirement that isnt mentioned? I've tried talking to them both with and without the required items for the quest and it still wont start. o.O

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone been able to do this quest lately? I've talked to both Cella and Clitzer but the quest doesnt seem to be starting. Is there some sort of missing requirement that isnt mentioned? I've tried talking to them both with and without the required items for the quest and it still wont start. o.O

same here :(

This might sound silly but I have TRAVELED the entire town of Einbroch and cannot for the life of me find Calla, can anyone send me a SS of the house that she is in? Thanks.

EDIT** You know what, the heck with it. I just realized our LOVELY warp @go command sends you to EINBECH instead of EINBROCH. Wonderous.

• 1 month later...
This might sound silly but I have TRAVELED the entire town of Einbroch and cannot for the life of me find Calla, can anyone send me a SS of the house that she is in? Thanks.

EDIT** You know what, the heck with it. I just realized our LOVELY warp @go command sends you to EINBECH instead of EINBROCH. Wonderous.

that may be because you are just typing @go ein

both einbech and einbroch starts with ein, there are separate command for them, @go 19 = Einbroch, 21 = Einbech

^_^

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...