GatheringRO Community

Meow's Guide To A Ninja

MeowMix

[edit]sorry for the ppl who read the early one that just said "So. Ppl ". I pressed enter and it posted. >.<

Ok. Heres my guide to a ninja. its not all perfect. so. im ready for some comments.i havent focused on my ninja much. 8D. but. heres a startoff.

Heres My Build:

• Str=133+1
  • Agi=75+8
  • vit=142+1
  • int=200+5
  • dex=190+6
  • luk=37+5

Dealing With Gtb.

ok. now we all know ninjas are mostly lightning ice spam whores. and such. some are also Final Strikers. Yes Yes. BUT. What If They Had Gtb? U couldnt lightning ice. or use falling ice pillar to Final Strike. Well. I found Some Nice Ways To Still Owning ur Opponent Without Using Magic. 8D.Or Just Final Strike Spamming. ._.

• What You Could Do First. Is Equip ur self With A Marc (Found In iz_dun03). or Evil Druid (Found In Gl_church) . Just Something That Doesnt Freeze You.
  • Next, You Can Use hmm. 4 marinas(Found In iz_dun00) in a main gauche. since the person has gtb and u cant freeze. ;-;.
  • Then, u can either get ice pick/Thanatos, or a regular 3 hydras(Found In iz_dun02)+one skeleton worker (Found In mjo_dun03) on a gauche(for low vits i guess?)
  • u'll also need some kunai(found in Tool Shop too. in my preference. they work better. =D.
  • ok. so ur fighting. uh. a sinx. with gtb. u cant use any magic. so u'll need to rely on something else. Equip Ur Main Gauche With Ur 4 marinas on it. now. if the sinx is fighting close combat. Cast Only ONE Cast-off Ciceda Skin. but, if hes fighting u with a far range *soul breaker* use Reverse Tatami .
  • Ok, So Once He Misses His Attack. Use Throw Kunai Till He Freezes(thanks to ur marinas /no1). Then Equip Either The ice pick/thana or the 3 hydras+one skel *depending on his vit* soul. BAM Final Strike! Hes Probably Dead. Im Hoping. =o.
  • ok. that was the easy way. u could always just throw kunai spam(since u have strength) with ur ice pick/thana or ur 3 hydra+ one skel work. But, ull have to use Cast-Off Ciceda a couple of times if they hit u close range. or if they're hitting u from far range, use Reverse Tatami, Wait For The Miss, And Throw Kunai every now and then till they die. =3

Dealing With Another Ninja (no gtb, havent figure anything about a ninja with gtb =P)

Kay. So. Ur Fighting This Big, Mean, other ninja, And He Owns u With Lightning Ice Spear/Wind Blade/Crimson Fire. This Will Require Alot Of Stuff. (more than dealing with gtb)

• First Off, You Might Wanna Get Ur Self A Swordfish Card (Found In iz_dun03) and a Dokebi Card (Found In Pay_fild10)
  • Ok, They're Both Compounded To Armor. Oh. And If Ur Not A Fast Armor Switcher, U can also get a smokie card (Found in Pay_fild09) and use hide To Switch Armor.
  • Ok. So The Big Scary Ninja Is Right There. Ready To Fight You. You Can Start Off With ur Swordfish Armor. so he uses lightning ice spear. and finds out his damage is Reduced! He Then Switches To Wind Blade. Its Gonna Do Quite A bit of damage since Water < Wind. so when he first fires the first couple of Wind Blades, Use Hide. Then Switch To Ur Dokebi Armor. BAM! His Wind Blade Damage is reduced. If He Uses Crimson Fire(which i barely see ninjas do. o.o), switch back to ur swordfish armor. it will somewhat reduce damage. But. If He uses ice spear on u and u have dokebi on. You Can Either Switch back to Swordfish, or u can fight back. Dokebi Also Reduces Ice Spear. So it works out either way.

ok. thats all i can say for now. *i know i left some spots out. but i couldnt think at 3am in the morning. 8D* Tell Me What I need To Improve on. i know this guide isnt good

Agi is not much help for Ninjas since they purely use skills especially the Ice Spear and Final Strike. And you only need to limit your dex to 150, for no cast of skills. Lastly, have 200 vit, because Final Strike=Deals more damage according to the amount of HP you got.

Nice guide... The tactis are good.

Ye AGI isn't particularly needed for Ninja, as they arn't really melle. Basically, you put Dex 150, If you wanna be Final Strike ninja, 200 vit, if you wanna be a Magic ninja, 200 int, then experiment with your build, but agi realistically isn't needed.

Agi is not much help for Ninjas since they purely use skills especially the Ice Spear and Final Strike. And you only need to limit your dex to 150, for no cast of skills. Lastly, have 200 vit, because Final Strike=Deals more damage according to the amount of HP you got.

iunno why i put agi. =P. and 200vit=death by thana/creators(especially if u cant spam tatami and spam ice spear fast).

I think Agi , Luk are not necessary

smokie cards compounded on Assessory .... Earing [1] for more INT ~

And can u post the skill build Plz ?

i prefer a rosary since it adds mdef. but. earring works too. /no1

Nice guide... The tactis are good.

Ye AGI isn't particularly needed for Ninja, as they arn't really melle. Basically, you put Dex 150, If you wanna be Final Strike ninja, 200 vit, if you wanna be a Magic ninja, 200 int, then experiment with your build, but agi realistically isn't needed.

yeah. again. iono why i put agi. but. like i said to ken. 200vit=hurt. so i prefer to use ice pick or a thana. to final strike. oho

You gotta protect them McNuggets SON! lol

Hmm, may make a ninja now. What type of pet food is Na Na now?

Cheeseburgers