GatheringRO Community

The Quest Guide For Kafra Band And Kafra Ring.(Update 08-04-2009)

ken

Kafra Band Quest Guide

Here's the Guide for that cute and adorable Kafra Band, made easy by me.

;)

Okay let's start!!

Requirements to get a Kafra Band:

7059.gif5 Free Ticket for Kafra Storage

7059.gif5 Free Ticket for Kafra Transportation

7059.gif5 Free Ticket for Cart Service

7056.gif10,000 Special Reserve Points.

First, you have to be a Novice to get the Free Tickets for Kafra Services, and Hanson must suggest that you'd be a Merchant.

Here are the steps to make Hanson choose your class as Merchant:

Step 1:

1-1. Warp to npc3.pngBruce(new_1-4 91 21) and ask him about the jobs. He will show you the choices of the first class, then choose Merchant.

Step 2:

2-1. After talking to Bruce, you can now talk to npc4.pngHanson(new_1-4 100 25). He would ask you if you would take the course or proceed to the Ragnarok World. Choose "I'll take the course."

2-2. The tests that he would give are complicated, if you're not careful with your answers, you will fail or they would suggest that you'd be a swordsman. Well, you don't have to worry for these are the answers to those questions that would make Hanson choose your class as Merchant. :P

Answers:

Test I-Personality Test

Question #1- Public Service.
Question #2- Change.
Question #3- Seller.
Question #4- Celebrity.
Question #5- Theory.
Question #6- Reality.

Test II-Yes or No.

Question #1- No.
Question #2- No.
Question #3- No.
Question #4- No.
Question #5- No.
Question #6- No.
Question #7- No.
Question #8- Yes

Test III-The Hard part._.gif

Question #1- You feel like a robot.
Question #2- Check the price.
Question #3- Don't mind.
Question #4- Ask friends to help.
Question #5- Access the situation before taking an action.
Question #6- Check the brand.
Question #7- Pretend it's a joke.
Question #8- Buy the item for her/him.

2-3. After answering those questions he would say that you passed and you are suggested to be a Merchant. He would ask you if you would like to be a Merchant or You'll choose your own class. Choose "Merchant". After Choosing it, he would now give you the Free Tickets for Kafra Services.

Step 4:

4-1. Do Steps 1-3 again, because the Final Instructor would only give you 4pcs. of each Ticket.

After doing all those steps, you are complete with the Kafra Tickets.

The Special Reserve Points

Now what you will do is get the 10,000 Special Reserve Points to acquire the Kafra Band. Sounds hard? Not really. Special Reserve Points are gained by using the Kafra Services such as storage and teleportation. I'm not talking about the commands @storage or @warp, I'm talking about asking a Kafra employee and use their services.

How to get Special Reserve Points:npc2.png

1. Use storage service(gives a minimum of 8 points and a maximum of 30 points depending on the town you're in).
2. Use teleport service(gives a minimum of 37 points and a maximum of 112 points depending on the amount of zeny the teleportation would cost).
3. Use cart rental service(gives a fixed amount of 48 points).

Use these services to complete the 10,000 Special Reserve Points.

Fastest way to get the 10,000 Special Reserve Points: :excl:

1. Go to any town that has Kafra employees and provides Teleport Service.
2. Choose the town that has the most expensive teleportation cost(1,800 zeny).
3. Warp to those towns repeatedly until you get the 10,000 Special Reserve Points.

*You can check your Special Reserve points by choosing "Check other Information" in the Kafra options.*

WARNING

:excl:

DO NOT PUT THE FREE TICKETS IN YOUR INVENTORY WHILE USING THE SERVICES. WHY? THOSE TICKETS WILL BE USED UP WHENEVER YOU USE ANY OF THE KAFRA SERVICES AND YOU WILL NOT GAIN ANY POINTS!!!!

After you have completed the requirements warp to the Kafra Headquarters and ask the npc1.png"Kafra"(aldeba_in 73 181) that would give you the Kafra Band. She would take your Free Service Tickets+the Special Reserve Points and will give you the Kafra Band.

aaa.png

Kafra Band.

A standard part of the Kafra Uniform. You almost can't recognize the Kafra Employees without it.

MDEF + 3

Class: Headgear

Defense: 3

Equipped on: Upper

Weight: 50

Applicable job: Every job ;)

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Kafra Ring Quest Guide

Another Kafra Quest Item.

;)

Requirements to get a Kafra Ring:

5020.gif1 Kafra Band.

7056.gif20,000 Special Reserve Points.

Steps in to get the Kafra Ring:

First Step: Make a Kafra Band.

Second Step: Get 20,000 Special Reserve Points by using Kafra Services.

Third Step: Go to the same Kafra who gave you the Kafra Band. You will have to give up your Kafra Band and 20,000 Special Reserve Points.

After Giving the requirements to her, she would give you the Kafra Ring.

2640.png

Kafra Ring.

A mysterious ring rumored to be worn by Kafra Employees.

STR, AGI, INT, LUK + 1

MDEF + 1

Class: Accessory

Defense: 1

Weight: 20

Applicable job: Every job except novice

Finished :excl:

I hope this guide would help you. This is my first guide.

Credits

Thanks Skip for telling me how to get the tickets and the special reserve points :D

Fire Dragon's Guide for making a guide. for giving me ideas on how to make a good guide.

Ratemyserver and gRO's custom quest guide for the images.

I'll welcome all comments and suggestions to my guide. ;)

UPDATES:

*Minor changes in the location of the novice grounds NPCs.

*Changed "Novice Instructor" into Bruce; "Final Instructor" into Hanson.

*Edited some answers to be comparable with the course that will be given by Hanson.

UPDATES 28th-10-2009

*Made a small retouch in the guide and added some images.

Great guide! =O I remember answering your questions about some of this stuff, but it's so nice that you took the time to give back and put that info into a complete guide on the quests for everyone else to learn from. There's some stuff here I didn't even know before (like the exact amount of Kafra Reserve points each of the services gives). Very thorough research and a nicely organized, colorful guide. Thanks also for including the answers to the novice job quiz so people don't have to retake it 29483204 times guessing on all the answers. :3

Just an overall awesome job. /no1

Great guide! =O I remember answering your questions about some of this stuff, but it's so nice that you took the time to give back and put that info into a complete guide on the quests for everyone else to learn from. There's some stuff here I didn't even know before (like the exact amount of Kafra Reserve points each of the services gives). Very thorough research and a nicely organized, colorful guide. Thanks also for including the answers to the novice job quiz so people don't have to retake it 29483204 times guessing on all the answers. :3

Just an overall awesome job. /no1

Wow, thanks skip. :blush: It also took me long to find out all the correct answers of the test questions and tried them for few times.

Agreed with skip ^_^

This is a great guide, not to mention the number of research that you've made to complete this guide. /no1

Btw thanks for adding my guide. At least now I know there are some people that really read it before making a guide :lol:

Thanks Fire. :) Your guide helped me a lot in making this guide./no1

Geez... what about mine? Anyways, you might add information on what the items are doing. I was kinda wondering that.

Still, good guide and good layout. 8/10.

Thanks Toad. :D Do you mean the item descriptions?

Yeah, maybe I want to consider doing this quest, if I know what the items are for and what they are actually doing.

Thanks for suggesting, I edited it now and added the descriptions, the Kafra Ring is also the special requirement to get a Kafra Doll. ;)

Geez... what about mine? Anyways, you might add information on what the items are doing. I was kinda wondering that.

Still, good guide and good layout. 8/10.

lol, Fire Dragon's guide was around before yours, Toad. :P

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...