GatheringRO Community

INNA's PALDIN "noob" and "veteran" guide

INNA

Now a days.... we see paladins maxing thier strength to the MAX!! with i thing is TOTALLY USELESS!! since most paldins prefer to use SACRIFICE and NOT NORMAL ATTACKS to win a BATTLE............... So, i thought about it... ive made diffent paladins that do good in differnt situations............... so heres my STATS!

SACRIFICE BUILD:

STR: 50 - 100

AGI: 160 or atleast 195 aspd

VIT: 200 MAX!! you cant have sacrifice without HP!!

INT: atleast 50 or 90 optional (for HEAL during woe)

DEX: 150 - 155

LUK: 150 - 160

Now u might be wondering why put damn luk??? well, luk helps us get out from sticky situations like FREEZE, CURSE, STUN etc. this also helps those paladins who think they can coma by using "EDGE". LUCK as its name suggest raises the percentage of u casting diffrent status and lessens the persentage of u getting an unwanted status. for example:

You go head to head with a paladin using the follong items:

2X Stormy Knight

1x Turtle general

1x Hydra

the chances are you'll get frozen the instant he hits you (40% chance) then what do u do?

you wait till the ice gets broken... and my friend, trust me, without luck, it would take a hell of a damn time! (sorry for the words) well youll de dead before youll get the ice to brake. heres where luck comes in handy. with it... the FREEZE status only last 2 or 3 saconds this giving u the time to use YGGS! wahahahhha

now, why int? this is usefull during woe.... HEALING urself when u cant use yggs is a verry good deal! and ifu like experimenting! you can put AMONRA CARD in your shoes! if u have 99 int u have 10%chance to cast kyrie elision! this getting rid of those pesky sonic blowers!! or atlease the'll just waste thier time!

NOW! here are the skills YOU MUST

ENDURE LVL 10

DEFENDER LVL 5

SHRINK

REFLECT SHIELD LVL 5 (I THINK)

AUTO GUARD LVL. 10

SACRIFICE (YOUR ULTIMATE ATTACK!)

SHIELD CHAIN

SHIELD BOOMERANG (IF U DONT HAVE SK OR U JUST HAVE 4 MARINA CARDS U JUST NEED TO BOOMERANG THAT BIATCH AND FREESE HIM THEN SWITCH TO 2 HYDRA 2 SKEL WORKER THE wham!!! HES DEAED... THIS ALSO HELPS US FREEZE THOSE FREAKING ASSASINs

EQUIPS:

NOOB:

helm: any with grand peco peco card

mid gear: sunglasses (1) with another grand peco peco card

body: any with peco peco card

mantue: WOLF SCARF with aliot card

boots: TIDAL SHOES with green ferus card

accessories : 2 necklace (1) spore cards

well now u know what yoou have to do! SO DO IT!

Actually no. when you use Sacrifice with a Stormy Knight card, a rune will activate instantaenously creating a huge portal which summons the dreaded Stormy Knight. On a normal basis, the Stormy Knight can be killed with 1 round of Asuras. But this Stormy Knight because it was summoned using the bloody sacrifice of its user will gain immense strength that rivals that of a thousand legions of Valkyrie Randgris. Through this complex summoning method, the Stormy Knight is then bound to the will of the summoner, enabling the sacrificial Paladin to wreak havoc on those who so dare oppose.

Rite.

High Vit help u reduce chance to be Curse and Stun .not Luck..

Reflect SHield must be 10... With Pally High HP...

Use GR for fight Bio and Tao for SinX ...If u wanna Heal in WOE..BUild up your Int and Bacso..or not..If u only Heal for 6 8 K...How long till u Heal up to 1mil2 HP..:D

I dun think Pally is the best class in High Rate server..

and by anycase u would love to add a bunch of stuff like

the skill SHRINK its good in its own ways

plus PRESSURE can cause preety good SP damge especailly towards meelee players

speakin of weapons a multiple pike play out would be good

example one wih LOD effect and the 2nd Hp breaker

either way u gotta be smart to unlock a perfect paladin who aint hasty with sacrifises

especially when there aare GR uses and dont forget Devi card

wow, is it? my aplly heal more then 6/8k ^^ n it take less then 2min to heal up all lol n i kill a lot gr devi cranial player in pvp ^^ pally is best char to take down all char even hard to kill some sniper in hellbox ^^ but all depends on u how u master ur char lol ask master inna its true or not =P

Actually no. when you use Sacrifice with a Stormy Knight card, a rune will activate instantaenously creating a huge portal which summons the dreaded Stormy Knight. On a normal basis, the Stormy Knight can be killed with 1 round of Asuras. But this Stormy Knight because it was summoned using the bloody sacrifice of its user will gain immense strength that rivals that of a thousand legions of Valkyrie Randgris. Through this complex summoning method, the Stormy Knight is then bound to the will of the summoner, enabling the sacrificial Paladin to wreak havoc on those who so dare oppose.

Rite.

LOL! Haha, nice man :P

Ye cin, you bloody weak noob! Just wait till you get to pvp! I'll ave ya!

@on Topic..

...Right... Nice effort /no1. You're awfully sexist in your guide, you only mention male paladins

THAT BIATCH AND FREESE HIM THEN SWITCH TO 2 HYDRA 2 SKEL WORKER THE wham!!! HES DEAED... THIS ALSO HELPS US FREEZE THOSE FREAKING ASSASINS
*tuts* lol, that's just me being picky

DAMN CIN! we all know ur a great paladin! sept ofcours for RELIANT k! which i think is a little bit of a retard! wahahah ... binuang ra relaiant!! paladin is the best char. to take down other pesky GR chars! and as for shrink its totaly useless when u go head to head with another paladin as it knocks him back thus giving him the time 2 use berry... i recomend not using shrink and auto guard while facing other paladins.... OKOK yoda... i was sleepy writing this guide!! plus my game so called friend kept nagging me!! sorry i know u are a supporter of good english!! damn! presure is is totally the weakes skill a paladin has! although it has its advantages e.g. facing a ninja with slow hands... after final strike..... 1 reasure ur DEAD! wahaha preasuring a champ would be good to as low SP = low ASURA........ADMIT IT YODA I HAVE PAWNED U WITH THIS TECHNIQUE! ahah... can post the photos though! SACRIFICE is the best pala skill no question about it ... right cin... i mean when the freaking H did u see a paladin use holy, grand cross to kill??? plus paladins WHO USE GR ARE NOOBS!! if u use gr this would just lower ur hp... thus, lowering the amount of damage ur sacrifice does........... i blieve that TAO is the best armor... or for those who cant afford tao... just use peco peco! still good! that was what i used when i pawned SHADOWCUMS ass of!! wahhahahaha

• 1 year later...

first i'm not sure about luk helping to prevent curse or decrease curse duration coz if that's the case you would hardly see a crit sin x be cursed or any character that has high luk stat, i have a LK though that has 1 luk but is able to decrease curse duration for like 1 sec, and a sin x with 170 luk but curse duration of like forever... get what i mean?

second i dont why people is having hard time understanding the difference bet NOOB and NEWB, i mean thats two diff words ;) NOOB equips are like pallys using IP for sac :lol: while NEWB equips are pallys wearing cheap but good and effective stuff^^ ;)

NICE GUIDE THOUGH!! ;)

Another Of These "Character Guides" Will Someone Plz Stop Reviving Old Threads

A Guide Like This Starts Flames....

One Goes... "This Build Is Noob"

Another Goes... "WTF? This Item Is Much Better"

THen.... "Your Stats And items are wrong"

A War Begins.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...