GatheringRO Community

Super Novice 101

Argatlahm

sn4hu.gif

Super Novice 101

by Argatlahm

1. Where can I change to a Super Baby/Super Novice?

go to the Novice Guild in [aldeba_in 220 168] then accomplish the following:

• You must be a Baby class or a Novice (not High Novice)
  • Then you must have the level requirement (see below...)
  • Get 30 Resins & 30 Sticky Mucus the NPC requires

After giving the required items to Tozel NPC he will change you to a Super Baby/Super Novice and will give you a Panty armor.

Alternatively you can use the Job Master found near the Prontera Fountain to change to a Super Novice or the Baby Job Master to change to a Super Baby.

2. Requirements:

To become a Super Baby/Super Novice you must be a Novice/Baby with a base level of 45.

3. Super Novice/Super Baby Advantages:

valkyrietrans25jr.gif

• You're cute and almost everybody adores you :P
  • You got all the First Job's skills except for their quest skills and the other restricted skills (see Limitations..)
  • Every time you level up Valkyrie (the Super Novice Guardian Angel) will give you buffs like Kyrie Eleison, Magnificat, Gloria, Suffragium and Impossitio Manus.
  • When you reach a certain level (I presume around base level 99 or job level 70) without dying not even once (includes being killed on PVP and WoE) Valkyrie will grant you +10 on all your Stats.
  • Super Novice Guardian Angel Prayer:
    First Line: Guardian Angel, can you hear my voice? ^^;
    Second Line: My name is <your character's name>, and I'm a Super Novice~
    Third Line: Please help me~ T.T
    Fourth Line: any text you want
    Note: prayer must be typed exactly and base exp is multiple of ten i.e. 10.0%, 20.0%, 30.0% etc.
    prayer courtesy of Puppet
  • The /doridori Command:
    using the /doridori command while sitting supposedly doubles or speeds up you SP restoration. It still unverified which one works. Its either the received SP from the Increased SP Recovery skill is doubled or the recovery speed just speeds up.
  • Guardian Angel Resurrection:
    When you got a 90-99% of exp and you die, Valkyrie may revive you to your full HP and cast Mental Strength on you.

4. The Super Novice Cart:

ncart25mi.gif

• Before you could rent a cart, you must first learn the Pushcart skill
  • Go at the back of Kafra Headquarters in Aldebaran [aldebaran 56 238] and talk to the kafra there.
  • The Kafra will lend you a cart for 1900 zeny.

You can also talk to Rental NPC to rent a cart for free, he is found at the GatheringRO Service Center at the Blackmarket

5. Novice Equipments:

sntrans5xg.gif

Novice Exclusive Weapons

• Angelic Wing Dagger - unknown
  • Cinquedea - Poison Toad, sold in Alberta, Alde Baran, Geffen, Morroc, Payon and Prontera
  • Hypnotist's Staff - Sandman, Sleeper, sold in Lighthalzen [lhz_in02 284 91]
  • Novice Main Gauche – Given to you at the start of the game, Old Violet Box, Old Blue Box
  • Star Dust Blade - Vagabond Wolf
  • Town Sword – Hode, sold in Alberta, Alde Baran, Geffen, Morroc, Payon and Prontera

Novice Exclusive Head Gears

• Super Novice Hat – Holden, sold in Lighthalzen [lhz_in02 284 91]
  • Novice False Eggshell - Given to you at the start of the game, Old Violet Box, Old Blue Box
  • Angel's Kiss - Toad

Novice Exclusive Armors

• Novice Breastplate – Old Violet Box, Old Blue Box, sold in Juno
  • Novice Shoes - sold in Lighthalzen [lhz_in02 284 91]
  • Novice Shield - sold in Lighthalzen [lhz_in02 284 91]
  • Novice Manteau - sold in Lighthalzen [lhz_in02 284 91]
  • Novice Armlet - Old Violet Box, Old Blue Box, sold in Lighthalzen, Payon, Rachel, and Juno
  • Novice Guard - Given to you at the start of the game, Old Violet Box, Old Blue Box
  • Novice Slippers - Given to you at the start of the game, Old Violet Box, Old Blue Box
  • Somber Novice Hood - Given to you at the start of the game, Old Violet Box, Old Blue Box
  • Tattered Novice Ninja Suit - Given to you at the start of the game, Old Violet Box, Old Blue Box
  • Angelic Protection - Eclipse
  • Angel's Reincarnation - Vocal
  • Angelic Cardigan - Vagabond Wolf
  • Angelic Guard - Mastering

Novice Exclusive Cards:

• Quve Card - Add the chance of auto casting level 1 Increase AGI on Novice or Super Novice when they receive Physical Damage. If the user is equipped with an item compounded to the Lude card, it adds Max SP +60.
  • Lude Card - Has 20% chance of auto casting level 1 Endure on Novice or Super Novice when receiving Physical Damage. If the user is equipped with an item compounded to the Quve card, it adds Max HP +300.

6. Getting Soul Linked:

soullinkbc6.jpg

If a Soul Linker links to a Super Novice using the skill slsupernovicehu3.gif Super Novice Spirit, the following effects will be applied to him/her:

• Super Novices above LV 90 will be temporarily able to equip ALL Upper/Middle/Lower headgears.
  • Super Novices above LV 90 have 1% chance to 'erase' the death record - which means, the last 1% EXP loss will be recovered.
  • Super Novices above LV 96 will be temporarily able to equip LV 4 Daggers, 1H Swords, Axes, Maces, and Staffs.

7. Super Novice Limitations:

Restrictions of the Super Novice Class:

• You cannot change into a Second Job or Transcend.
  • Have the same HP/SP, equipment limitations and attack speed as regular novices.
  • Still receive -1% EXP penalty upon death.
  • Play Dead skill can no longer be used (once you become a Super Novice).
  • Cannot equip bows and two-handed swords; therefore, they can never get Double-Strafe and the Two-Hand Mastery skills.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer:

This is guide was made possible through my own efforts and my sources and should not be copied or modified without my consent.

Sources:

Ragnainfo.net

Puppet

Ripley

Thank You For Reading!!

^_^