Adventure Guild Guide
Location: althea 121, 162
What is the Adventure Guild you may ask?
- Well, if you're an Adventurer and want to be taken on quests to places in Midgard you've haven't been before, then the Adventure Guild is for you. (Psst, they're hiring!)
There are 4 Quest Ranks: C, B, A & S
Rank C - Monster Hunt Quest
Rank B - Monster Taming Quest
Rank A - Item Supply Quest
Rank S - MVP Hunt Quest
How do I move up Quest Ranking?
- C, B & A have 5 quests each. There is only 1 rank S quest.
- Upon finishing 5 Rank C quests, you will move on with Rank B Quests. So you will proceed with the Ranks as follows:
What are my rewards for completing a quest?
- You gain a Coupon according to the quest you've completed in the ranking you're in.
(ex. Rank C Quest gives only C Coupon used for C Shop)
However Rank S rewards you with 5x each Coupon C,B and A!
- Each quest completed also rewards you with x amount of Zeny.
- The further you get in Quest Ranking, the higher the rewards.
The quests reset daily, so if you've gotten up to Rank B today, you'll have to start from Rank C tomorrow.
Below is a guide to help you navigate your item/monster searching easier.
*Please note that there are 3 kinds of difficulties per item request.
An example for C Quest:
Animal Skin x145 Easy difficulty
Pearl x75 Medium difficulty
Gulaman x5 Hard difficulty
If you're lucky, the Hard Difficulty, may not even be that hard.
If you're unlucky, you may receive a very hard quest, its 100% random.
Guide to help you finding the item you're looking for.
The best way to complete such quest is by using 3 different commands and/or utilizing our website database.
Item: Pearl (722)
Now go to our website database and search for the item ID 722
or you may use the more accurate version:
MVP! Mistress (1059)
Mistress of Shelter (1701)
Now use @whereis 1701
Since Mastering and Mistress only have 1 spawn.
Which will result in:
Mistress of Shelter spawns in:
tha_t11 (20) < amount of monsters that spawn on the map at the same time
There's normally more than one monster with the same name.
So its highly recommended to only use their monster ID's to search and make sure you get the correct one.
If you ever get a search resulting in:
This monster does not spawn normally.
(which means it's either not spawning at all or being spawned during a script event such as an Event by itself, Quest or anything else.
Since you can't find that out, go for a different monster instead).
P.S. If you're curious of whats in the Quest Rank stores, you don't need coupons to view them
Special thanks to: